OFFICIAL 4th OF JULY CELEBRATION THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

HAPPY 4th of JULY GLORIOUS AMERIFATS. Get in here. Help a yuropoor celebrate the greatest nation on Earth's Independence Day from the Britcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbFAJNDQ5EA
youtube.com/watch?v=Hf-xePlM-zg
youtube.com/watch?v=lZD4ezDbbu4
youtube.com/watch?v=-1TAKtFmDqU
youtu.be/JTnOWvx-4q4
youtube.com/watch?v=ui_TyJUgflU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping with glorious images

Fuck all turkroaches I can't wait for your country to be leveled.

>tfw forgot to buy Madeira and not sure if any alcohol stores will be open today

i want every amerishit die in a horrible way.
we will take our revenge

>We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket.

Thank you my Austrian brother
>we will take our revenge
lel

Good luck with that, roach.

>but we will post the same 10 pictures from iraq in 2006 since WE'RE IMMORTAL SOLDIERS OF ALLAH

lol buncha fags

>faces blurred
lol what a cowards. iraqi warriors do not blur their faces

leave me alone fag.
i fucking hate you more than everyone else on there

oh no queer i'm following you around ALL NIGHT

then i get to go out and kill your little faggot soldiers of allah for a living

blow me your turkish roach hahahah

>leave me alone fag.
Doesn't take much for a roach to get assblasted

God Save the Queen

[Verse 1:]
God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen!

[Verse 2:]
O lord God arise,
Scatter our enemies,
And make them fall!
Confound their knavish tricks,
Confuse their politics,
On you our hopes we fix,
God save the Queen!

[Verse 3:]
Not in this land alone,
But be God's mercies known,
From shore to shore!
Lord make the nations see,
That men should brothers be,
And form one family,
The wide world ov'er

[Verse 4:]
From every latent foe,
From the assasins blow,
God save the Queen!
O'er her thine arm extend,
For Britain's sake defend,
Our mother, prince, and friend,
God save the Queen!

[Verse 5:]
Thy choicest gifts in store,
On her be pleased to pour,
Long may she reign!
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause,
To sing with heart and voice,
God save the Queen!

[*Verse 6:]
Lord grant that Marshal Wade
May by thy mighty aid
Victory bring.
May he sedition hush,
And like a torrent rush,
Rebellious Scots to crush.
God save the Queen!

Still 45 minutes out until the 4th for me. My town launched a fuckton of fireworks and still is though. The townwide fireworks show had one hell of a finale.

When I wake up I'm going to buy more fireworks, go shoot my guns, cook a nice cheeseburger, and then sit back and watch the fireworks in the evening with a nice cigar and some beer. What are my fellow Americans doing?

I've blurred a lot of iraqi warriors faces in my day. By blurred i mean i killed the shit out of them and would gladly do it again every day until none are left.

they don't need to because IEDs do all the work for them

>mfw that amerifat in afghanistan will never step on IED and blown into the pieces

USA/Dixie reporting in

If only we firebombed every major middle eastern city, including every turkish city.

Fucking afghani bantz man is back!

although no Kentucky and Missouri in this pic is sad

Normally, I'd tell ya to fuck off, but since you won with BRexit, you can celebrete too.

Happy Independence Day Dad

>tfw you will never have a rage induced heart attack because you can't stand the greatest nation on earth
Fuck off roach

>iraqi warriors
yeah about that.. lel

Haha, fuck you dude.

>cigar
>not pipe with american tobacco
unamerican faggot

So how long before a 4th of July terrorist attack? This year more than any other year I just have that feel that something is going to happen...

An oldie but still a goodie:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf-xePlM-zg

When it feels like its about to happen usually nothing happens.

Its an American cigar if thats any consolation m8

TEXAS REPORTING IN

FUCK YEAH INDEPENDENCE FREEDOM LIBERTY PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS AND ALL THAT SHIT

It never happens when you think it will.

Well, at this point, even if something does happen, our media will just change the subject...the terrorists must be getting frustrated that they keep attacking Americans and then it gets blamed on "workplace violence" or "homosexual tendencies"...must be hard being a terrorist these days.

FUCK YEAH

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

youtube.com/watch?v=lZD4ezDbbu4

No it will be ebil assault guns and ebil NRA allowing mentally ill middle easterners to get there hands on guns because they were bullied into doing it by Trump.

assblasted roach is assblasted

Going to download this and play

youtube.com/watch?v=-1TAKtFmDqU

Yeah, actually that is very true, every time I've thought something would happen it didn't...and then some random ass days you wake up to shit like "50 people shot in Orlando." Nothing will probably happen, you're right, though I would think if there was one holiday the terrorists would love to make a statement on it would either be Christmas (would be hard because people aren't really out and about and most are at home) or the 4th (tons of public gatherings and large groups of people). Plus the fact that on the 4th Americans get really, really patriotic...I'm sure attacking us them is an ISIS wet dream.

thank you austrian bro. i enjoy your nice glawks
who's ready to empty dem >CLIPS to celebrate?

What tobacco best represents America?
Straight Virginia? Might have to put that in my pipe and smoke it. Soloni Virginia Flake with Perique is pretty nice.

Almost wish I had some straight perique that shit is American as fuck. Maybe pull a Crowley but use some good bourbon instead of rum to soak the perique.

Although I like a bit of burley in my blends too... Got a tin of Hearth and Home El Nino the other day pretty gud maybe I'll smoke that.

All turkroaches leave REEEEEE

Thank you based Austria bro

Straight, classic, Virginia tobacco

I always believed in the strength of our Union. That we could cast aside petty regional differences and become a superpower like the United States. Always looked up to you guys for what you have achieved as one huge nation. Always considered myself a European nationalist. Brexit made me resent the Britbongs for betraying our Union, makes 4th of July all the better celebrating their historic asskicking :)

Damn my Virginia pipe is a Peterson. Guess I'll have to bust out the old corncob for tomorrow.

Happy 4th of July you burgers
Kerp working in making your country great again
>Captcha showed me a red leaf
What the fuck

I love the sound of fireworks exploding around me all over the place. The booms and cracks echoing in the distance. It feels like the happening is beginning.

BUILD WALL

All States, report in

You're anthem is the same melodically as our patriotic song "America". I laugh every time they play them both together, two for one freedom baby!

youtu.be/JTnOWvx-4q4

Montana here

Golden State, reporting in

WILDLIFE APPRECIATION?

evergreen here

Washington, reporting in

Ohio here

Jew York here

Michigan, standing by.

Ohio 2 reporting.

BEST FLAG STATE CHECKING IN

51st State, standing by...

nNew Jersey:
Richard Stockton
John Witherspoon
Francis Hopkinson
John Hart
Abraham Clark
NewJerseyanon

This is my favorite album to listen to on the 4th.

It is a concept album loosely based on themes relating to the American Civil War.

The album title is a reference to the USS Monitor, the first ironclad warship commissioned by the United States Navy, and the closing track, "The Battle of Hampton Roads," refers to the battle between the Monitor and the CSS Virginia, which took place on March 8–9, 1862

Iowa here

Maryland, taking point

youtube.com/watch?v=ui_TyJUgflU

New thread theme.

New Mexico, who the fuck up?

that fucking whip sound

Guess again.

Hoosier State, keeping it white and right here.

Central NM, unfortunately. Going to be up wasting life for a while.

Wisconsin keeping an eye on the leafs

There one of these for Illinois, I'vebeen seeing them for various states, but not one for mine.

Come to Albuquerque, we'll get some Monroe's and talk about poverty and Isotopes.

Arizona, standing by and ready to make the beaners build wall.

Scary, I'm in Los Lunas. I may have been living here for the last 10 years of my life, but I'm not into New Mexican stuff; that conversation would have me lost in a heartbeat.

I wish I was back hme in Arizona, mang.

Pretty sure that addon makes it an assault rifle in California.

God bless good ole' USA. Death to niggers Sjw's and Feminists.

Arkansas, ready to fuck bitches.

I get you, that's okay then. I'm guessing you don't know who pic related is then.

New york. Rare patriot standing by in this jew ridden hiveworld.

:(

>tfw have to work on the night of the 4th
>no drunken fireworks and hotdogs
Light one for me, burgerbros.

After party vomiting session will go out to you, user. It should be a crime to miss out on celebrating independance day.

Tennessee here

That I do- Zozobra. I'm not a recluse, bro. Do you go?

For what? Turkey is lucky to be in NATO. If not for NATO, Turkey would get raped by Russia.