How come Hillary is winning in the polls but I can never find her supporters

How come Hillary is winning in the polls but I can never find her supporters

because her supporters are women

Good question m8y

Because most people don't vote in the polls, especially when they have jobs to occupy their time.
(Hint: They're hipsters with rich parents and dumb housewives, of course you don't see them)

Because most of her supporters still hate her, too.

And the ones that are open about it usually look like fools from all sides, because she's such a horrible candidate.

Don't buy the lies. It's just that her supporters are afraid to go public!

#WillingForTheHilling

Christ, Greece.

fpbp

>#ObeyingForTheShilling

Probably because you hang around Sup Forums, video game servers, and college campuses.

Are you are saying she has cast an obedience spell on the wage slave caste or the NEETs?

>hipsters with rich parents and dumb housewives
>jobs to occupy their time.

Because polls are made up

#NOTSHILLINGFORTHEBILLING

Because her supporters are mature adults who work jobs and raise families, not immature shitlords who sling poop in a chinese echo chamber.

Fpbp

Because you only hear about polls from the (((news media))) and those are mostly commissioned by the (((media))) and are fit to order.

Which is a polite way of saying you tell the polling company what you want and they give it to you.

Then you as the media report on the poll to try and change the minds of people, because hey look this X result totally shows that a dissenting opinion is in the minority and is losing.

It's basic manipulation of groups of people.

fucking savage

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Old cunts.

I've only met one Hillary supporter and she is some dumb hipster cunt from my school.

polls are usually bogus. It depends on what people you poll, in what size sample, etc etc. Polls are only ever accurate because of complex mathematic equations and prediction models that apply the data to the whole country. but In an election season as volatile as this, where EVERY SINGLE CONVENTIONAL WISDOM has been dead wrong, would you really trust the polls of a media that is heavily biased?

>(((polls)))

>tfw season 3 never

Why even live

shit OP fucking savage good job

>There are people that support Hillary Clinton
The only image I have of them is the middle aged schoolteacher that no one likes

Try visiting the graveyard

Who gave Greece the bantzhammer?!

Fucking....goddamnit

>jew media lies to manipulate the public

How could this happen?

How come remain is winning in the polls but I can never find their supporters