Can we do it again? Will the football gods allow it?

Can we do it again? Will the football gods allow it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YePFGhCC7ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop making these threads nigger.

Can you do it again? Will the soccer gods allow it?

Maybe.. Maybe not. Our players cracked under pressure. They were playing in their country and they didn't have Neymar. After the second goal it looked like everyone just gave up.

> tfw I missed out on the 7-1 memes during that game because I was in the military somewhere in the woods

Any screencaps of the threads from back then, lads?

Just check the archives, there are plenty. You can search by date.

It seems everyone is underestimating us because of the 7-1

>Can we do it again?

What are you trying to communicate here with this image?

DO it again? lolno
those days are long gone.
work on your economy, build some universities and hospitals, ffs.

>will the football gods allow it

You've endured 7-1 very well. You've also resisted every attempt to become a first-world country and stable liberal democracy.

With that in mind...the football gods owe you. Sixth star incoming.

the state of Brazil
Instead of spending money on infrastructure and libraries and hospitals and universities and schools you spent your country' future on two sports festivals for rich foreigners.
The soccer gods do not look upon such frivolity positively.
Get your priorities straight and things may fall in line again.

Brazil was even worse when we won those.

Holy shit, this thread again, we had like 5 of these yesterday, just fuck off you piece of shit. I was a little confidant that we would make a good WC beause our team is strong, but seeing those threads every fucking day is tiring and stressful, I really hope we get BTFO again, just so stupid scum like you learn something and finally shuts the fuck up.

learn what? I've already seen our team lose 1998, 2006, 2010 and 2014
Stop being a little bitch with an inferior complex

No retard, it's brazilians who are overestimating themselves. If you leave Sup Forums you'll see everyone rating Brazil as one of the favorites, stop being this dumb.

Nah everyone is underestimating you because South American football is so much inferior to European

You now remember this commercial.

youtube.com/watch?v=YePFGhCC7ro

the same people who rated Hillary as a lock to become President of the Untied States.

Can't you see that it's more about the arrogance of brazilians like you than inferiority complex? I can't be happy if we win while there are trash like you who keeps creating these same fucking threads several times everyday. Just shut the fuck up already and wait for the fucking WC.

everything about Brazil's football decline is explained in that commercial

From this
>Romario, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka
to this
>Neymar

if there are any football gods, it will never happen.

What fucking arrogance? Jesus christ, chill a little bit. Did I say we're definitely going to win? No.

>Neymar, Coutinho, Jesus, Casemiro, Marcelo, Alves, Silva, Marquinhos...

You were saying...?

>hue on hue violence

wew lads

This is arrogance My thread is just "there is a possibility"

the last wc should be proof enough, that god doesn't like you anymore

>liberal democracy
>good

jesus christ get the fuck out negro, South America (as whole Western world desu) needs Pinochet not fucking dumb librul democracy

You really can't handle banter, can you lad? No one ACTUALLY thjnks we have this in the bag and we're guaranteed to win, they're just having fun and joking around.

No, it needs Jair Bolsonaro, unfortunately there's only one of him and he is in Brazil fucking lefties anus ;)

>we're joking man
>no one believes we have much chance
Oh fuck off hypocrite

if he's far-right, pro market and hates leftist subhumans then you're good to go dudes, godspeed

>Neymar, Coutinho, Jesus, Casemiro, Marcelo, Alves, Silva, Marquinhos...

not a single likable individual on the team
neymar, coutinho and alves are massive drama queens and while other teammates are okay, they lack the flair like previous generations that make me want to cheer for them.

>Brazil loses
>Nine Fingers gets elected again and resumes his power project
>lefties double down on pushing SJW shit on media and teaching institutions
I want off this ride.

He's full on nazi and sexist, once he said on national television that he wouldn't let his sons marry black women because those were all whores, he also said we shouldn't give money to blacks with slave heritage be ause they were fat and he said in the fucking congress once that he wouldn't rape a certain politician be ause she didn't deserve it, implying she was ugly. Fortunately, Lula is above him in the presidential elections.

He's not that far into the right and is actually in cahoots with jewish bankers to handle the economy respecting the State's institutions.
Other than that, he's the hero Brazil needs right fucking now.

Die in a fire, petralha safado. The left in brazil has been permanently exposed as the cesspool of hypocrites and degenerates it always was. Lula is a corrupt fuck who will run this country further to the ground if he gets elected and you will applaud like the clueless simian you are.

Ooooh that bunda

>(((democracy)))

which one?

i'll be waiting for replies like this later
>i-it's just a friendly
>w-we didn't have kane and alli
>i-it's coming home i swear on me mum

>Will the football gods allow it?
Gods? Ha, ask germany if they allow you to win kek

It will be funny if Germany eliminates Argentina first and then Brazil.

Krauts have been raping us spics in every single tournament since 2006.

Aren't the French your cryptonite?