Anyone have any stories of when they had to use their concealed carried weapon?

Anyone have any stories of when they had to use their concealed carried weapon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHgYtKkSEDA
kxii.com/home/headlines/Texoma-Stand-Your-Ground-Law-281028012.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy
legallyarmed.com/resources/statelist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do. I met your mom at the bar last night. We talked for a bit and she started rubbing my leg. We checked into a motel and I used my CCW to shoot some freshly made bullet goo up her poopoo.

whoa, are you for real or are you making that up?

wow, nothing?

>thinking a bunch of NEETs living in mom's basement have the money to buy a gun and the balls to use it.

user, I

Well I'm not sure if this counts but I was going to a concert in Detroit with a girl. After the concert we went back to my car and I guess someone had been waiting by the car cuz they popped out from the bushes (it was dark out and the nigga was black as night) so I barely noticed til I heard my girlfriend scream and I saw two yellow nigger eyes staring at me. He was walking towards me with a knife out just saying "GIMME DA MONEY, GIMME DA MONEY" I had the urge to laugh because he sounded like a gameshow host but I pulled out my M&P Shield instead and that nigger went running. In hindsight it was pretty dumb for me to draw at that distance and I could have gotten killed, but at least it got me laid.

I only have one, I was on a hiking trail and someone tried to mug me at the top. There was literally nothing for him to steal except a pheasant that we tracked. He had a knife and at gunpoint ran away. He had a British accent too the cheeky cunt didn't bin that shit

I shot and killed an super douchy frat kid my freshmen year of college. He came back super high on some kind of stimulant and super drunk and started harassing me and my buddy who were outside having a smoke break. We were both a good foot taller than him, and we were both noticeably more "popular" or whatever you want to call it than him; I don't know what he was thinking. Anyway, after laughing at him for a while, we told him to fuck off because he was so ridiculous. He then pulled out this fucking like brass knuckle/knife thing and starts waving it around. I immediately told him in a very serious voice that I had a firearm on me, and would be forced to kill him that very instant if he didn't turn around an go inside. I didn't have my gun on me, and was completely bluffing. He ends up like literally running inside. Later that night he must have told some of his frat brothers some lie about what happened, as like 5 dudes came banging on my door at like 4 in the morning. I just waited until they went away. Anyway after then I reported what happened to the staff of the dorm and was considering filing a police report but didn't. I always carried my gun with me after that. My dorm was a private one of sorts that was off campus. I didn't have a concealed carry permit at the time (too young) so I was carrying it illegally technically. Anyway, like a month later I was walking to my car from my dorm at like 9pm. I hate to park like a full mile away, and the original guy and 3 other dudes we're standing in this parking lot on the way. I noticed the dude right away but just kept walking straight and avoiding eye contact. I had a huge jacket on as it was freezing that night, and I had both hands in my unzipped jacket and was holding my gun, safety off in one of them. He recognizes me and starts to run up towards me and has the other guys jogging behind him. He has the knife thing in his hand already and he was saying some really stupid edgy shit that made it hard not to laugh

How hard is it to get a handgun for self defence? I currently drive between pa and de every week. Do i just walk into a gun store and point at the gun i want?

Sorry ran out of room, I'll continue if there's any interest.
Also sorry, I know that's a fucking ridiculous wall of text. I'm super tired and have been drinking all night, so my writing skills aren't great right now.

greentext it on Sup Forums

keep going and dont listen to the redditor at

basically, checking with your state of residence, and those you would be driving through, for laws regarding carrying your gun in your vehicle would be wise however.

>phishing for confession of brandishing

I got lost in a really ghetto part of Chicago somehow, from the interstate. I was driving around in circles and the locals started to notice. It wasn't looking good as I only had so much gas. So eventually I emptied a clip on a group of them from the driver's side window and just drove.

oddly enough besides the bodies dropping I remember this was playing on XM youtube.com/watch?v=BHgYtKkSEDA

Anyway, I turned and faced him and the other guys, and didn't attempt to run away or anything. They stopped running and just started walking up towards me. I said "I'm carrying a consealed gun and I'm going to use it if you take one more step" but still just had both my hands in my jacket. The guy stopped like 6 feet away from me and just starting talking a bunch of shit and waving the knife around and stuff. I just stood there with a completely straight face, didn't break eye contact and didn't say a word; but I was getting angrier and angrier. He started getting more and more cocky as I'm sure he didn't actually think I had a gun. This whole thing only lasted like 3 minutes, but I was boiling with rage my the end. All of a sudden after saying something along the lines of "just be a man about this and take what's coming to you" he took a single step towards me and I just immediately, without thinking about it whipped my hand and gun out and shot him three times in the chest as fast as I could. He dropped and the other dudes just sprinted away as fast as they could. I called the police immediately (there was actually one of those panic buttons like 10 feet away on the street corner. And then called on my phone and tried to explain what happened to some lady. When they got there they took my in custody immediately and I ended up spending a night in a private cell at the station, which I think may have been illegal. The kid literally had a frat shirt on, so the police went there and the guys that were with him ended up confessing the next day. There was a court case and they all ended up testifying against the kid and saying that he "called in a frat favor" with them to help him intimidate me, but they didn't know he actually had plans to hurt me or was carrying a knife until that night. Two of them also said that they were drunk and on LSD on the night of the shooting. All in all I got off completely free, and to be honest I think the police were all

His mom got scared and said they're moving with their auntie and uncle in Bel Air

on my side. They apparently have a lot of problems with frats there, and some of them have almost become gangs of sorts. Anyway, I didn't get to finish that semster (voluntarily more than anything) and most of it was kept pretty anonymous and on the down low. I went to college 10 hours away my next semester, and never really have brought it up too much again. Honestly, I'm a super emphatic person, and I would feel really bad about it if the dude just wasn't such a completely piece of scum. I seriously feel like I did a good thing by killing him before his inferiority complex got to him and he ended up killing someone else.

crazy story, I always wondered what the aftermath would be. I figured with one stupid slip up you could end up in jail for life just for defending yourself. I almost think it would be better for me to die instead of ending up in jail.

Sounds like you live in a blue state.

2/10 Absolutely untrue story. Not even remotely believable. Next time you're spewing an autism fantasy about shooting a guy, pick someone less obvious than "generic frat douche"

>They apparently have a lot of problems with frats there, and some of them have almost become gangs of sorts

My fucking sides dude

Texas, actually. Just paranoia more than anything.

kek in texas you can actually shoot people just for trespassing.

I owe my life to Florida's stand your ground laws. I just thank my lucky stars that the kid was pitch white, as this whole thing went down short after the whole travyon martin thing, and I think I would've got absolutely fucked if he was a minority. There's not a doubt in my mind that i'd be spending many years in prison if I lived in a different state though.

Super easy. In pa it's literally 5 minutes if you pass to get a ccw. Plus the sheriff gives you papers in the reciprocity between states. I'm too lazy to check Maryland and Delaware for you tho.

I live in Texas as well. As long as the killing is justified your fine.
kxii.com/home/headlines/Texoma-Stand-Your-Ground-Law-281028012.html

>Go to the mall to pick up 3 new pairs of oakleys
>Open carrying my RPG-7
>Soccer wobbles towards me
>"Is that a gun!?"
>DEFCON 0
>Pull out my ump 45 leaving a gaping hole in my pants
>Finger on the trigger immediately
>Fill the mom up with lead and shred the daughter behind her
>Attempt to move to cover but trip due to the hole in my pants
>Ump skidders across the floor and flashbangs fallout of my pants
>Take of the flashbangs and throw it in the food court
>The bang scares the shit out of the guy who's handing out food samples and he throws his tray
>A girl screams as raining toothpicks hits her face
>At this point I've already took out my RPG-7
>Aim it at the apple store
>Rocket screams across the mall and turns 5 hipsters into chinks of meat
>Mall cop behind me gets vaporized by the backblast
>Obama has ordered a tactical nuke on the mall as he considers it a warzone
>Take a pair of oakleys from the kiosk and leave

Frats and frat houses are the nicer version of a trap house. Sure some are alma mater and help the community but just as many if not more just rage and fuck bitches while selling lots of drugs.

I know the gun laws here are a lot better than other states but you just never know..

You just don't want the media to turn you into a white Hispanic shooting black angel babies.

How is George doing nowadays anyway?

I used to carry a butterfly knife when I was 17. I had moved to a different state from my family and friends and was completely alone at that time. I spent my time outside of work just fucking around by myself, driving to strange places and just walking and exploring.

I used to take train tracks and see where they went, and ran into all kinds of fucking weirdos.

At one point, I came across an empty warehouse that was long abandoned, I think. I decided I'd go inside and explore it. I didn't get 100 feet in before some cracked out nigger came up and started grilling me about what I was doing in 'his building'.

We were both in a dark hallway, and could barely see one another. I was bigger than him, but obviously just a kid still, so I don't think he was intimidated at all.

He was shouting and told me he wanted whatever money I've got, and I should give him my wallet for 'trespassing' on his building. I said no and that I was just exploring an abandoned building that wasn't his, and I didn't owe him anything.

He said he had a gun, and he was willing to use it since I was in 'his building'.

I unfolded the knife in my pocket (they were large pants, this was the 90s). He saw my movement, and asked me what I was fucking with in my pants... I told him I had a knife and that I was going to turn around and go outside and continue about my way. I said it as sternly and confidently as I could.

He wasn't having it, so I had to pull it out. I just said I was willing to use it, and started backing away.

To this day, I believe I could have stuck him a few times and left him there in that warehouse. There wasn't anyone within shouting distance, and they'd never have suspected some 17 year old kid who wasn't even on the books in that state.

I'm not a fan of violent niggers, so I always kick myself for not doing it.

>Aim it at the apple store
>Rocket screams across the mall and turns 5 hipsters into chunks of meat

Sounds too detailed to be made up, OP.

You either have not gone to college, or did not go to a college with a large Greek life presence.
I'm thinking the first one. You'll see that some stereotypes are there for a reason when you graduate high school.
There are some great frats out there. There's also some that are literally gangs for rich kids, and the kids in those will act however horribly they want as log as they know they have enough of their frat brothers around that no one will try and stop them or confront them individually.

How tough is the glass on those Apple stores?

Most I ever did was draw on somebody. Was in Detroit, on Jefferson, not too far from the Bayview Yacht Club. I was filling up my car at a Shell gas station, sun setting. Noticed your typical ghetto trash eyeing me from down the block. Kept pumping but kept my right hand in the S&W 3913 I had on my right hip, hidden under a button up shirt.

See him walking in my direction, hand in his sagging short's pocket. At about 15 paces he said something along the lines of "You got any money I could borrow? My car broke down".

I just said "no".

He said "sure you do, you got money for gas" as he started getting closer. I glared at him and he stopped there for few seconds. Then said the same thing again but louder. Told him to fuck off, then he started getting closer.

At about 10 paces I drew and audibly hit the safety. He took off in the other direction without a word.

If he had verbally defended himself I probably would have felt like a dick, but fuck that. Wasn't really legal what I did, wasn't taking any chances with the way he was acting.

If you have a CCW in one state, what are the rules for bringing it around while traveling across state lines or into other states for work?

Curious what you shot him with?

Based FL resident here as well. Thank God for Stand Your Ground & Castle Doctrine (that extends to both your home & car). I almost had to use it a couple months ago as some maniac on the road was following my wife (because she apparently cut him off). He was swerving in & out of traffic trying to get beside her. I was in my car nearby & told her to just come straight to me, don't stop.

Loaded up Glock & sitting on my tailgate waiting for them to arrive. She pulls in, but he doesn't. She's crying & says she got caught at a red light & this fucker gets out & starts pounding on her window trying to break the glass, she ends up speeding off losing him.

He would've def lost his life that day had he followed her into the parking lot where I was & did that, and it would've been justified since his pounding on the glass showed intent to get at my wife.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy
>Texas, 2007
>Joe Horn, 61, spotted two burglars breaking into his next-door neighbor's home in Pasadena, Texas. He called 911 to summon police to the scene.
>Joe Horn: “I’ve got a shotgun; do you want me to stop them?”
>The operator told him not to go out with a gun because officers would be arriving.
>“I understand that O.K.,” Mr. Horn said. “But I have a right to protect myself too

>Both were criminals from Colombia who had been convicted on drug trafficking charges.
>An unidentified plain clothes police detective responding to the 911 call arrived at the scene before the shooting, and witnessed the escalation and shootings while remaining in his car. His report on the incident indicated that the men who were killed "received gunfire from the rear".
>The plain clothes detective did not arrest Horn.
>The medical examiner's report could not specify whether they were shot in the back due to the ballistics of the shotgun wound.
>Grand Jury acquitted him

one of many, google "Texas man acquitted of shooting"

Certain states accept other states. For example, Michigan accepts Illinois cards, but Illinois doesn't accept Michigan cards. It also depends on if you're a resident or not. If I'm just visiting Illinois or passing through Illinois from Michigan, it's fine. Or so I've been told from a cop I asked while in Illinois. Be sure to research the laws of a state you're going to.

Thanks. Found an interesting link:

legallyarmed.com/resources/statelist.html

Ok, here's my story.

Background info though, so recently melbourne has imported a ton of somalis and sudanese NIGGERS cause leftists and they formed a gang that goes around carjacking people + raided a childrens festival with machetes. Not shitting you.

Anyway, i'm no criminal but i have a few criminal friends who are bikies (organised crime here in australia) and one night these dumb as dogshit nigs decided to do their classic routine where they bump our car from behind and then try and bash us and steal the car.

What these stupid niggers did not know was the 3 bikies in the car were packing automatic rifles and they were not expecting to have a target that was not a soft cunt (this is poofter melbourne).

Hardened fat bikie #1 leaps out of the passenger seat and takes aim with his AR15, the nigs scatter and shit bricks as the driver bikie #2 gets out and tazers one.

Bikie next to me #3 slowly gets out and then just BOLTS and chases down another nig.

An hour later, the 2 nigs apparently got taken back to the clubhouse for information to be extracted and i later found out the nigs confessed the location of their fellow nigs and their homes got torched.

tl:dr
>Don't fuck with real organised crime if you're a stupid nigger

It was massive keks, especially considering here in melbourne the cops have been letting these god damn animals out on bail over and over every time they bash an old lady.

Our courts are fucking useless.

At least organised crime keeps it to themselves and are not animals, they won't hurt children and old ladies, these nigs will.

>automatic rifles
>takes aim with his AR15
>AR15
>automatic

I know you're an Aussie, and we love you, but don't let your country's gun laws stop you from researching online.

And why the fuck were you guys carrying ARs around in the car?

Sorry i don't actually own guns myself, i'm not a bikie, so i'm not an expert.

They always carry guns by the way, because rival bikie gangs can attack them.

Guns are not hard to get here if you're willing to break the law.

Thats not how you hold a fucking bow

> Colombian (probably cartel) drug traffickers

They were some evil men. I don't blame the guy.

I really wanted that fucking pheasant as well

>wasn't really legal what I did
Well, hitting the safety is perfectly legal. Either way, taking out your weapon or aiming it at him would still be justified if you felt like he had intent to hurt you. Outright shooting him likely wouldn't be, though, depending on your state.

A super cool springfield compact 1911 my grandpa gave me for my 18th birthday. I'm still completely no-guns besides that.
And that's terrifying; there's some absolute maniacs in Florida. This is the only place I've ever been to in the world where people who aren't either homeless, poor, or teenagers will start random shit with you for seemingly no reason. My friend had a random car throw a brick at him in his convertible while he was driving once. It completely slashed and bruised his arm and he partially crashed his car because of it. It's been like 4 years and he still has a scar and discolored bruise. He said it looked like a car full of just 20 or 30 something year old whites chicks too.

does, but I'll give you guys a CC story anyway.

fuck you, you racist bigot, they were just dreamers trying to make a better life for themselves in the homeland that we stole from them #notallmexicans

Yeh, technically it's not 'legal', but he likely saved that nigger's life. And spared himself a long, annoying investigation.

I think brandishing on a nigger should be a different class of 'offense' and ought to be unofficially legal. They act like feral dogs, and you can tell their intentions, even when they think they're being clever.

I don't think they realize how easily white people can tell what they're thinking. It's like a kid trying to deceive an adult - they have certain tells that a more intelligent person just immediately picks up on.

>be 18
>living in house with people who invite sketchy people over to do things
>sketchy people come over once do sketchy things from someone who doesn't live at my house
>its all good.jpg
>sketchy people come back months later to house find their money looking for money that said sketchy person "owes them" because I guess they didn't pay up
>looking for someone who isn't there
>3 nigs show up at the door
>"ayy let me in I'm lookin for (dude) I know he's in there"
>"Nah man he's not here get out of here"
>lead nig: "let me in, let me in, let me see all the names, faces of all the people in there"
>me: "Nah You're not coming in man"
>I get sucker punched in the jaw at my door by the back nig (2 were in front blocking, 1 in back throws one)
>my roommate comes over to see the comotion
>driveway is full of cars and other room is full of my peeps because it's /tg/ night.
>I stumbl back and grab pic related (reverse of course ready to swing) about to advance because I didnt't wanna swing unarmed on 3 dudes
>at this time my roommate got to the door and got blindsided in the face (not knocked out, neither was I)
>all this happens before I get back to the door with pic related, the rest of the guys in my house go to the door to see the commotion
>the nigs run away when they see they are outnumbered and see I was coming back with a weapon
>they run like pussies
>call the cops
>they don't do anything

They're lucky desu, coulda been way worse for them

Nice quads. I suppose you're right, I definitely felt "threatened". He could've tried to say he was just asking for help and some crazy white pulled a gun on him, but judging from his appearance and him running away, I wasn't terribly afraid of legal trouble. Plus as you said, I felt threatened.

Not pumping gas down there anymore if I can help it.

Also the dude they were looking for wasn't in there, he was long gone. They thought they were so sure though.

>pic related

>I don't think they realize how easily white people can tell what they're thinking.
I used to have to work with blacks a lot, either for scouts or FRC robotics. I noticed that they center around trying to tell you what they're thinking or feeling, which is why they fight more (because they are much more emotion driven). That also explains why they interrupt you all the time.

Pretty much this. It's a weird gray area that I don't know enough about, and has been viewed differently in different cases. Glad the shithead ran off though, I doubt he filed a police report for some reason.

This is pic related, kek sorry. Ready to swing.

AR-15s can be made automatic with minimal effort with a FA BCG and shelf or just a lightning link.

There were a lot of AR-15s in the country before the amnesty and not many were handed in.

>2011
>had ccw for about 2 months
>moved to different city
>going to the movies one night with my gf
>not even a terribly late showing, probably around 8
>movie over and it's dark out
>walking across mall parking lot to get to car
>3 wild niggers approach us from behind a truck
>hey yo can we get yo help man
>ask what they want from a distance
>start approaching us
>gf and I quickly head to my car
>ayo dog where you goin
>they pick up the pace
>we quicken as well
>get to my car with them basically right behind us
>ask what they want
>you know muddafucka
>one pulls a knife
>I reached for my ccw
>gf reaches for the car door
>we all got on the floor
>everybody walked the dinosaur

user...

I thought an automatic 14"+ AR-15 was an M16? And a >14" automatic AR-15 is an M4.

I guess it may still be an AR with an automatic mod.... I also figure 'bikeys' don't give a shit about illegal mods when the gun itself is already illegal.

Yeah, Florida's cra. Thankfully I do live in the northern part (Jax) so its more like the old south here. Most people are polite & friendly, but you still run into the occasional crazy redneck or thug nigger. I have my CCW now & pretty much carry everywhere, even if its just a little 22 mini revolver or p32.

And word on that compact 1911. I have a real hardon for those lately. I own a Sig p238 & its the best thing I ever bought.

Those are military designations.
It's only an M16 or and M4 if it was supplied to the US government as such.

The AR-15 was the original pattern and definitely was available in select fire from the factory.

Bikies don't give two fucks about gun laws here - they literally operate underground factories that churn out open bolt sub guns.
A rifle like an AR-15 is a luxury commodity in the criminal underground - it conveys status - most people who buy guns illegally just either stick to pistols or submachine guns.

3 weeks ago I was doing my Sunday morning walk to the local Confederate memorial. I'm coming down one of the sidewalk when a nigger hollers for a cigarette. I have none, so I tell him that I have none. He gets up and blocks my way of travel and says "wut I tells you bout walkin up on me like dat" and throws a punch. Gets me in the ear. Goes to grab me but Im already backing up behind him and I draw and level my witness 9mm at his head. Dumb nigger looked so funny running backwards from me shouting "CHILL MANG CHILL" that I liked to pissed myself laughing.

Flagged down a cruiser 2 mins later but the lazy ass city fuckcops wouldnt go find the nigger.

I feel conflicted. On one hand, I really enjoyed reading about that cunt getting euthanized. On the other hand, him being an aryan makes my inner Moonman sad, senpai.

Thank you for sharing.

I used mine to save a dog from a couple of nig nogs that had already broken one of its rear legs, and was duct taping fire works to the guy.

Didn't have to fire a shot, but when I told them to stop, and one of them started aggressively walking towards me, while threatening me, and the other kept duct taping fire crackers on him, I pulled out my revolver, and trained the laser on the guy walking towards me.

Dog lives with me now.

Well, shit. I stand corrected.

i genuinely was hoping for an interesting story and your dick is small

cz75?

Italian clone.

Went to a cafe, weren't licensed to carry butter knives.

Whip out my CCBK, people were shocked but I buttered that crumpet real good.

nice

bit heavy and large for CC no?

I whipped out my dick and pissed on a snake that coiled up in my shower since animal control was all packed up for the night.

Does that count?

Yeah, nah don't step here mate or I'll nip you.

>Pisses in Australian

fucking this

nigs nogs always think they're really clever and deceptive. They think they're hustling when they're actually morons

Long ago, old girlfriend threw a party. Someone invited some "thug" to the party. At the end of the night, he was asking to stay over. He kept saying something along the lines of, "Hey man, my car just broke down", "Man, I'll get you some cash. I'm heading to the bank in the morning". Does that shit actually work where they're from?

Cool story. That's a great way to get a dog. I bet that lil fucker loves you a lot.

I carry outside the waistband with normally a button up to cover it, I dont really notice the weight any more.

Especially considering my other carry pistol is a Star Megastar, and that thing's a true brick.

Dude is as loyal as can be. I'm grateful that the abuse of the broken leg didn't haunt him. Took 6 weeks and 700 bucks to heal.

Regardless of the truth to your story, there is some ASIO agent out there who is super fucking pissed that your post is what he's going to be spending his next three days of work on.

Based bikies.

Here in Qld they're balls to wall and regularly beat the shit of each other and get into shootings in western Gold Coast.

>Implying those slack cunts don't spend three days shit posting then turn in a report to their boss that we're harmless spergs.

Mate what do you think I'm doing?

He's full of shit.

>Ay yo mayne, can I use ya phone? I loss mine and I gotta call my boy.

I've seen so much shit like this. Calling someone over to a concealed location to 'bum a light', or 'ask the time'.

I worked as a clerk in college, and they always thought they were being so sneaky about their shoplifting. Sending one up to ask about blunt wraps while the other raids the beer, etc. The instant they enter the store, they're projecting 'smooth' behavior, and think they're really pulling a con.

The worst ones come in trying to shake hands or acting all smiley and pretending to be cool, thinking they're 'hustling'.

I had one nigger knock on my door trying to case houses. He played it like he was from a roofing company doing door to door evaluations. I took him up on the offer and said I was in the market for a new roof. He saw my dog and was like "aww naw mayne I'm scurred ah big dogs", and ran off.

Careful not to drive through Maryland

And Somalians all live in government housing too, so if his story is true they'd just get a new house at the taxpayers expense.

>taurus

>Can I use ya phone
I actually don't mind this. Mostly because my phone (pic related) can be purchased for 25 bucks on ebay, and I have several spares, with contacts already backed up.

Also, I have a bodyguard revolver in my pants pocket.

This makes me sad we don't have guns.

Can't even legally take around my spring knife, I do anyway because I ride a bike around some pretty sketchy areas commuting

Australian cops aren't there to help you anyway, they'll arrest whoever they think it will be easier to charge, which is usually the person who calls them. Defend yourself with whatever the fuck you want, just don't call the cops. Let the person you defended yourself from call the cops, and laugh when they get arrested.

Hectic shit posting.

Do you reckon that ASIO and the AFP have bantz battles?

Hey, if your bike is actually a bicycle, then you got nothing to worry about. Stab a fucker in the lung, and ride away. When you get home, take a shower, and burn the clothes. How would they plan to track you down?

Nah mate motorbike. I've had a couple of close calls when I get to a red light and cunts are crossing the street stop and start moving towards me.

I usually just floor it through the red light and hope I don't get wiped by a car.

Me and a friend were walking home from the city to our village at 3 in the morning. It's a pretty long walk taking around 2 hours.

Anyway I don't conceal Carry a firearm because Goymoney but I always Carry a 5 inch Bowie with me. Have been for years and I use it for everything. Loved the stories about Jim Bowie and the Alamo and all that.

So we were halfway on the way near a little Patch of forest when we saw 4 persons of arabic Origin. as soon as we saw we diverted our way and walked around them. They saw us tho and followed for a while. Suddenly we hear running behind us and we took off as well. Unfortunately they catched us and started kicking and beating us with Metal rods. My friend managed to get on his feet and ran but I was surrounded taking all the heat. He kept running away.

I got to my knife and slashed at the feet connecting a couple of times. I got to my feet and stabbed one in the abdomen. He went down 2 ran away and one guy raised his Metal pipe over his head to Strike me. I slammed my shoulder into him and slashed at his arms and belly. Managed to cut him up pretty well. I took off again and haven't looked back.

At home I saw I got a pretty Bad beating but I didn't go to the Hospital. I never heard anything about that incident. No Police Report or anything in the newspapers. That was a couple of years ago. Me and my (((friend))) havent spoken since then. That coward ran away instead of helping me.

Fun fact he was from a Jewish family.

Everything I wrote is a Fantasy Fiction and a Mall Ninja daydream. Nothing like that ever happened.