>Weakest Russian team in 26 years history
Has there ever been a weaker World Cup?

England victory confirmed

Mexico victory confirmed

We will wint it if we send our A team

Probably not since 1930.

Even Saudi Arabia who last qualified in 2002 and was BTFO 0-8 by nazis made it

please win i dont want France or Germany to win

>Literally all games will be held in European part of Russia which makes only 24 % of country
Really makes you think

Shit, then we´re out in the R16 as usual

There should be matches in the east coast. Just to annoy everyone.

I hope new Russian Civil War between Czar Putin and angry starving Russians will not start before WC happens

If Finlandia was still the diamond in the crown of Russian Empire we could have had final game in Helsinki

Italy didn't qualify hehe

I hope Poland will be first, Germany second and Russia third

when was the last time Ireland got qualified?
im rooting for you lads

/ourguys/
iceland (meme)
cpбиja (bros)
hrvatska (good team)
south korea (k-pop)
japan (anime)

Probably the best German team of all time

Anime is for poofters

Haha, imagine ruskie butthurt if nazis win in Moscow

>>No Holland
>>No Italy
>>No USA
>>No Ukraine
the world cup is LESS weak without said teams, thats what qualifying is, shocking i know. In fact, the only actual notably weak team included in next year's world cup is your third world ass

> No Ukraine

Nobody cares.

new zealand (sheepfuckers)

ARISE, SIR GARETH

Thought he had like 90% approval rating or something.
Is RT lying?

Our time to shine, lads

Don't you understand that people around here are extremely bitter. You cucked Ireland in 1990 remember. I'm English anyway and you always do better than us.

Sorry about not qualify for Russia though, but it is funny. I suppose I'd rather not qualify now and again and actually do well in tournaments or actually win them like Italy

It fell from 90 % to 82 % in last two years as economical crisis continues

How is a world cup weaker for not having the USA? They don't even care about the sport and their team is shit.

Don't worry it'll start when we'll get kicked out, so you will watch some games. Or if we're lucky Luzhniki stampede after the final will kick the whole thing off so we will even get to watch the final :3

>RT
it' kreml propaganda
Like pravda
not foreign affairs, they are breddy gud

Putin is popular among old people, villagers and national minorities, but reaction to him is more mixed in big cities and among youth, I'd say his real rating is 60-65 %

because like 80% of your population live there

the 20% that are left are seperated between each other by miles and miles of nothingness

Italy didn't make it past group stage in 2010 and 2014, so fuck them

Why is Russia hosting the cup, they are literally the most embarassingly bad team every single Euro and WC if they even manage to get in

Such a shit show

>Weakest Russian team in 26 years history
but England couldn't beat them in the last Euro

Last year we still had decent defence, now both Berezutski and Ignashevich has retired, Smolnikov became even bigger shit and our new defenders are young and inexperienced

>got fucked in the Confed Cup by Mexico and Portugal using roided players

>he thinks hosting the World Cup has anything to do with being good at football

>trinidad and tobago

Friendly reminder Poland is historically allowed to beat Russia in Moscow.

In 2010 South Africa was weaker host, m7

Don't worry, Denis "Two goals in two years" Cheryshev will save this shitty WC

>Akinfeev still in charge

>we just announced friendlies against Italy and Holland leading up to the WC

wonderful timing

He is a has-been, but still one of the better players in the team, without him we wouldn't have that draw with England by the way

you will have Brazil for today

>burqa-clad qt supporter flashes tits to lustful cameraman
wat do

who the fuck would want to travel to fucking Vladivostok to watch a game, its way easier and cheaper to set it up there

also, why bother building stadiums and hotels and shit in fucking siberia that will most certainly get abandoned after the WC

>Those locations

Damn I wanna play MGS3 now

Russia and China in 1969 and now

>Saransk
but why?!

MGS 3 was somewhere in Central Asian part of CCCP, not in Russia, because they crossed the border by plane from Pakistan, also Tselinoyarsk sounds like Tselinograd, that's how capital of Kazakhstan, Astana was called in 60s

After watching documentary Icarus on Netflix I'm pretty sure Russia will do anything to win the WC. They're probably doped through the roof ffs and will see more refball than in 2002.

Mighty Mordovia

To make Krasnodar mad, also Mordovia played in Premier League when they announced the cities games will be played in

Our players are wooden and inexperienced, doping won't help them

Interesting

Weren't those lands all part of the Soviet Union at the time?

If you have that 10% energy more than the opposite team you're going to score goals in the last 10 minutes or so.
Also if Cherchesov gets enough time to prepare your nt they will play murderball. Pretty great coach.

>It fell from 90 % to 82 % in last two years as economical crisis continues
basically George Bush Jr tier that

Yes, it was part of CCCP, but it's not part of Russia and different nations like Kazakhs or Uzbeks live there

all of these colored shitholes were

Do you know that Cherchesov failed to win anything in Russian Premier League and was considered a failure until he got Legia gig?

Holland and Italy are legit shit teams these days though. I don't know why people are butthurt that they are not in the world cup.

I'll only watch for the hilarious refball Russia will get to help them out of the group

personally I'm butthurt because Italy often struggle in qualifications but then either have a fantastic tournament or a complete shitshow - both are entertaining. You just know Sweden will either go out in the groups or lose to some scrub in the Ro16 after 120 mins of 0-0

>>>Q/atar2022

lol. that big ferris wheel.

but really, how bad is it in non-moscow russia?

Average salary in Moscow is two times bigger than average salary in Russia, so it's like country within country

stone her

It's hard to be a prophet in your own country.

>personally I'm butthurt because Italy often struggle in qualifications but then either have a fantastic tournament or a complete shitshow

They do that when they objectively have a good team though, but they don't have a good team these days. The italian team of the 90s up to 2006 consisted of the biggest starts from Serie A, the best league in the world. The italian team of today is like from another country compared to back then.

He is also second worst coach in history of Russia by win ratio after guy who lost 6 games out of 6 in late 90s

This, sorry Hans-Pierre

they had a dogshit team in 2016, eliminated Spain and almost knocked Germany out

>Average
meme statistic
show me the median

Well those games didn't matter at all, except for selection and preparation for the tournament.

Is it...Dare I say it? Not our year again?
Of fucking course not.

>holland
irrelevant
>italy
If you can't score against sweden, you have a problem even if you reach the WC
>USA
lol
>Ukraine
wait wat
>russia
south africa tier, irrelevant

Wait, wait.

Maybe, this WC will be so good that even teams like Italy, Netherlands or Chile didn't get it.

Maybe football is not a "5 teams compete for WC the rest is just bystanders" game anymore?

Think about it.

They had le shouty hairpiece man then though.

Looks like a fun WC to me

>pot 2

Haha, Russia will do better than Ukraine, Russian moral victory confirmed!

euro 16 gets called worst euro - Portugal wins

wc 18 lots of usual teams cant qualify - Portugal wins

Ronaldo 6 balls by the end of 2018

Is there anything left of Königsberg?

should i just feel lucky and book in a random host city like lets say Eketeringburg hoping our games will be played there, high odds ckeey chance taking

No
You will know where Sweden will play in less than a month

Seriously why is Krasnodar out of World Cup? They have such an amazing stadium its like the most modern stadium you can ever get plus with that big ass screen across the whole stands...

because it's the only relevant part of Russia and nobody wants to deal with 5 different time zones

Alan Dzagoev top scorer again?

only 1 city from 1 region rule (sochi and krasnodar in krasnodarsky kraj region)

Why would it be a weaker World Cup if the very reason those teams didn't make it in is because they are weak.

>tfw Karpin, Mostovoi, and Titov won't play the World Cup in the motherland

I don't understand, why is everybody talking about Italy not going to the WC as a tragedy and that the tournament will suck without them?

The have a bad team, no remarkable players, they have been pathetic in the last two Eurocups, their league sucks and their national team hasn't even made it to the playoffs in the last 2 World Cups.

Them not going to Russia 2018 is the best thing that could have happened to the tournament. Sweden is a more worthy team.

also Catenaccio is the purest form of cancer, only fedoras will disagree.

That's quite the header.

You now remember Viktor Onopko.