She's going to win the presidency, the absolute madwoman

She's going to win the presidency, the absolute madwoman

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who? what? how?

Of France... other countries have Presidents America.

Is this Marie LePigPen?

>France
>Relevant

At first, I thought someone shooped Ted Cruz's face onto Hilary's head

She isn't.
She's an idiot and a massive failure as the head of her party. She never struggled for her place, she's a bourgeois and she's definitely not as smart as her father. However, she's surrounded by Florian Phillipot, who's brillant... But gay.

They are the largest consumers of white fabrics.

No she's not, she's losing to The Republicans in every general election poll.

nice dubs, riding this fucking wave that is allowing Trumps' to plough through anything that stands in his way, won Brexit and will win Hofer the Austrian election after the court mandated recount. 61% of French people don't like the EU and the other candidates wouldn't dare to offer a referendum, so she will beat them in the runoff because of her strong position against the EU. That puts a far right party in charge of one of the largest economies and most powerful armies in the world...

I just want to see my waifu ascend to the throne

I'd nut her cougar pusi

Post em.

t. Mehmet

t. Mohammed Amine Kateb

I want to cum on her face.

>Her party didn't even win a region

She's a joke. Don't talk about a political situation you know nothing about.

Join the club.

Not even Napoleon could save France at this point.

Fuck off Muhamad

@79689093

LOL!

Her eyes are too close together, makes her look like a dummy.

>Marine Le Pen described Russian President Vladimir Putin as a "defender of the Christian heritage of European civilisation."
>The National Front considers that Ukraine has been subjugated by the United States, through the Ukrainian crisis. >The National Front denounces anti-Russian feelings in Eastern Europe and the submission of Western Europe to NATO's interests in the region.

A eurosceptic, anti-immigration party with these types of positions potentially winning the presidential elections is a big deal to a lot of people no matter which way you spin it. She was battered down in the departmental elections only in the second round after a massive effort, and that was before Brexit. They stand a good chance of sweeping this thing

France is already far too mongrelised for any genocide to take place.
Any given french soldier have mongrels or subhumans in his family, if not one himself.

The focus will be on political system, on education, on social program.
All the irrelevant symptoms will be the stars of the day, while the one and only cause, genetics, will be ignored.

Of course, that apply to the usa too. And the UK. And Germany. In fact, that apply to all the west. Universalism is adopted by all european countries, and universalism is death.

Oblivion awaits.

Thanks, I have a boner now.

Eyes close together means she takes intelligent predator traits over dumbass prey traits. Predators need the eyes looking straight ahead, while dumb prey need to be on the lookout for with a wide angle vision field.

>implying the Presidents of other countrys matter in the slightest

But they're siblings

At this point, sadly, civil war is the only solution for France.

t. Philippe Pétain

Here is a fun fact: 1/5 people in Berlin are on Welfare.

Did you learn that on national geographic?

You are making it worst, please stop. I incest.

Sounds like you won't be happy until Charlemagne returns with his undead army to clean up this joint.

She looks like a blonde Ted Cruz

Germany may be fucked, but not as much as France, the UK or Spain. Colonialism was far weaker here and it's rare in comparison to France to even see black people on the streets here. We have a large amount of Turks, but they mostly intermarry and interbreed with their own, with some exceptions of course. The other major immigrant groups are Russians and eastern europeans like Kroats, Serbs and Poles, which I at least have no problems with.

I am French btw, moved to Germany ten years ago. It seriously is better here.

Blacks are weird to see in Spain, so much so that people often stare at them when they see them.

My bad then. I can honestly just talk about France and Germany in detail since these are the countries where I lived.
Blacks seemed to be everywhere in Catalonia though when I spent two months there back in '05.

In Barcelona, there's quite a few and there will probably be even more now that the Mayor of Barcelona (Ada Colau) has made selling fake brands in the street legal.

Outside that, there's really not that many compared to say, England.

Of course you have no problem with it, since you're an universalist.

This is exactly what i'm talking about, always excuses, always reporting the issue for later, always being blind.
"they're not a lot", "they integrate", they are white", "the convert to our religion"...

Excuses only cover reality, and don't actually change it.
Mongrelisation, collapse, balkanisation, eternal civil wars and greatness never being anywhere but in our past, in no specific order, is what awaits us.

>Blacks are weird to see in Spain

Where do you live mate, Madrid is full of blacks, FULL.

Dont forget the '''Romanians''' & '''Bulgarians''' 250K in 2015! Unreal stuff ...

Yeah we made sure to send you our best. No reclamations pls

Good. I love MARINE Le Pen. not her shill niece.

Media bashing will be at a all time high during next campaign, it will be disgusting.
If she get to second turn we will get another example of anti democracy called democratic front.

Latest election results in Europe where really tight. You better fucking vote.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't President of France a meme position with no actual power compared to Prime Minister.

I'm ready for Maman!

the same happened with the turks, we got trash that not even the turks wanted in their land

>using bourgeois unironically
KYS

Will she get rid of niggers and mudshits?

Reminder that if France doesn't leave the EU than Brussels Bureaucrats will get access to Frog Nukes and German hegemony will be irreversible

When is election?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017

at least the Muslims wont go near the pig pen.

What did she want to convey with this expression?

Mainly fucking gypsy

>Voting for a woman
Stupid frogs

Why do we care about New Algeria again?

its the "i'll suck your dick if we win" look

Je vote PS en 2017 pour accélérer la chute, rien à foutre du Front Juif