Other urls found in this thread:

grabien.com/file.php?id=95396
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

red team wins, the game doesn't change

recurring numbers

noice

Nonstop memes happen. Im not meme-ing.

Dems throw a hissy fit because a "racist" won. Professional talking heads in the media get flustered after they're exposed for the shams they are. Coward republicans who claimed get didn't support trump suddenly flip flop and say they supported him the entire time.

As for the actual presidency? More of the same. One man cannot change the system, it's too entrenched at this point.

Being this new

>Bush Presidency
>Sup Forums is liberal
>Obama Presidency
>Sup Forums swings to the right

If Trump wins, prepare for a liberal-dominated Sup Forums again.

That assumes we really go "right" and not nationalist. Will a voice of opposition against nationalism be heard/tolerated on the chanz?

>Will a voice of opposition against nationalism be heard/tolerated on the chanz?
What are you talking about? They're already here.

>mfw after trump wins all the leftists that wanted to leave can't because Canada and Mexico strengthen their boarder policy's

He gets stonewalled constantly but uppity faggots who sabotage the entire country for their own ego and to use him as a scapegoat for their own ineptitude.

Then when his term is over and it looks bad they will yell "DON'T YOU SEE! WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!".

>20 years later
>economy is failing
>WE ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM TRUMP'S FUCK UPS
>dollar is falling
>THAT GOSH DARNED TRUMP
>foreign relations are abysmal
>IF ONLY TRUMP WASN'T SUCH A RACIST THEY'D ALL LOVE US!
>entire generation of people born after his term have been raised on nothing but boogeyman propaganda
>they fill the universities
>they vote
>they whine
>they cry
>it never ends

>40 years later
>country has well and truly gone down the shithole
>there mere mention of his name brings every US citizen to tears of horror
>stories are told about how da ebil whyte maen trump ruined the universe

Meanwhile in australia:
>whites australia policy re-introduced
>the last sensible people from around the globe left their communist shitholes and caliphates to immigrate
>grand era of peace and prosperity graces the land down under
>NBN still not done though

lol trust. During his presidency there is going to be a lot more material to meme from. #manifestmemery

Sorry I'm high

Daily reminder that Trump is a businessman, not a politician. He's not doing this for moral reasons. Right now he's appealing to the rural conservative demographics, because those are the ones who vote. The minute he steps into office, he'll start pandering to niggers and gibs me dat culture just like Obama.

basically another 8 years of what congress pulled with obongo

leftism is so terrible nowadays, i doubt Sup Forums will ever go back. you can't return from the sweet, sweet taste of redpill

I don't think a natural business leader would bend over like that. He has a vision for America that sounds like it would help the "underprivileged" by reducing handouts

>Sup Forums
>liberal

Dont get us mixed up with the rest of Sup Forums

MAGA stuff, ya know

Cuckservative detected

Pretty much this. Trump answers the question "why do you think people are poor?"

grabien.com/file.php?id=95396

for disclosure, i'm voting for trump. but here's wha would really happen:
> The wall would be built. He'll do so under existing legislation.
> He will use executive action to start raising tarrifs on imported goods and fostering manufacturing in the USA. Stocks will generally decline because of this and its implied decrease in profitability. Real wages will start to rise for the first time in 20 years after his first term.
>With some wrangling Trump willl get an obamacare repeal, and a replacement that allows purchase of insurance across state lines. In order to get this he has to support some expansions of medicaid.
> After several years, Trump issues letters of marque against Isis-- making the defeat of Isis a for-profit enterprise. It's a bit chaotic, but they don't last out the year. The victors and American veterans of the Iraq war are allowed shares in the oil profits.
> Most illegals self-deport. There are some high profile cases of some deportations turning violent, but no more violent than what's already going on. The total number of Illegals is finally known to be on the order of 20 million.

In all: good times

1. Israel bombs Gaza
2. Iran bombs Israel
3. Trump nukes Iran

Honestly? Probably nothing. Our politicians are such stuck up assholes, they won't let him get anything done. The system is rigged no matter who's in the oval office.

Solidarity with burgers

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

top kek user

The establishment republican and democrats will block the shit out of everything he wants to pass.

He will have a massive influence over the supreme court because of how many justices are dying off.

Seriously the obstructionism that would happen under a Trump presidency I think would be unprecented. We have some of the most obstructionist democratic and republican congresses ever, and they both hate Trump.

I would like to give my condolences in advance to any Canadian who has to deal with these fucks during Trump's presidency.

gold backed currency

USA goes full isolationism.

>no memes
but its all memes

Clinton will actually get indicted as apposed to the "she's going to jail anytime now guys" meme.

This will lead to an investigation of the Clinton foundation. America will actually see how far the rabbit hole goes.

2 options at this point.

1.) American civil war pt. 2

2.) FBI realizes the implications of this and only releases information on people every couple years making corrupt people in office just resign to keep what's left of their paycheck.

either way it's probably for the best desu senpai

It'd be funny if it didn't hit so close to home

You lame faggots get to keep your pensions. I revel in you liberals doing what it takes to get fucked while thinking you're stopping it. First it's inflation, then the Fed buys all the bonds, then the money becomes nearly worthless for a few years. And the people are gonna give up their pensions to stop it when they realize it's the only way. Because Hilldog is going to run this train off the cliff.

nothing will literally change

plus the SJW butthurt

>then the money becomes nearly worthless for a few years.
scratch that, it'd probably only take a few weeks.