Shoutout to our brothers from Sweden, we love ya and will meet you in Russia

It's happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzenntG2uWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R.I.P Ireland.

Go Paddies lol

Agreed

Will the Fenians finally get revenge on the Northmen for centuries of raids and slaving?

Obviously not. The eternal Schmeichel will stop them

>tfw American of mostly British and Irish descent

If I owe black people reparations for slavery, do the Nordic nations owe me reparations as well? Really activates the almonds.

>le shot-stopping and quickly distribute with the long throw man

It's a decent meme desu.

>muh heritage
Check
>muh bringing up race in a completely unrelated discussion
Check
>muh burger tard
Check

Which one

this is actually nice.

My uncle who married into the family is Irish. Also, I drink lots of Guinness. Go Ireland

So what's the verdict here. Is it gonna be another hoof ball shitfest episode that ends in penalty shootouts?

>play-off for a World Cup spot between two second-tier UEFA teams

Of course it's going to be tight and cagey. We'll be lucky to see one goal.

i hope so

Yes. Despite MON and Keano being GOAT midfielders in their day, the tactic seems to be hoof it long to their defence and sit in our defence.

Good luck Denmark!

Tak! Og tillykke!

GO WEST BROM'S INTERNATIONAL TEAM

what are Danes thoughts on zanka?
i see he can't get into starting eleven.
i hope you lot smash the irish

he's a dumb mutt and we have 4-5 better center backs than him

I'd usually go for another home nation given the choice (not that those fuckers would if it were the other way around), but my god Ireland are playing like shit. This game could be a real fucking grind if O'Neil does what he was born to do.

A bullshit late McLean goal isn't off the cards

Basically everyone who isn't a FC Copenhagen fan hates him. He is known for being an arrogant piece of shit and a media whore.
Kjær, Bjelland and Christensen are all objectively better than him, and I don't see him being a starter any time soon with Christensen being ahead of him

If Denmark was a little more brace, they'd play 3-4-3 instead of 4-3-3. Back four when Ireland plays 4-5-1 is just uncalled for.

If they play 4-3-3 then Delaney or Kvist needs to be replaced because they didn't dare anything in Copenhagen.

>t. park the bus for 160 minutes and have 1 shitty shot at goal

Congrats on being Northern Ireland tier

Kvist is the shittiest player ever

Nah we attacked in Stockholm. In Italy we tried to attack initially and should’ve been awarded a penalty but then we got pushed back.

Sweden have outscored most teams in this qualifiers and we play a daring attacking football.

There was 2 handballs, that's 2 penalties the ref missed. It should have been 0-2 but ref was fucking blind

Don't fucking lose Denmark. I want Denmark vs Sweden in the WC

fuck I miss tomasson

>no Daryl Horgan in squad
Won't even be surprised when we fail to score tonight

This, let it happen boys, KOM IGEN DANSKJÄVLAR, VINN FÖFAN

>Daryl Horgan

Shit anyway

2-1 loss would have been better for Ireland because of the away goal. A draw is a decent result for them though. They can still do this.

Lel are you really going to pretend Parolo being slayed in the first half and Darmian getting a karate kick to the stomach in the second half weren’t penalties?

As for the handball, it has to be deliberate and not natural hand movement.

> penalty
> implying that your power level is above Spanish refereeing

Maybe good defensively but you need someone to take attacking initiative in the deep central midfield Lasse Schöne perhaps? Wass or Krohn-Dehli would've been the natural player choice but they're not called up to the squad. It's too easy to man mark Eriksen. There needs to be more attacking movement from the deep midfield to mess up Ireland's defense.
I also think that Johansson getting injured stunted our attack. Without Ekdal and Johansson we don't have the same technical abilities in the central midfield. We couldn't keep the ball in the team and just hoofed it away because of that.

But the game would have been over if we had 2 goals in our favor

>Leave Ireland to me

>As for the handball, it has to be deliberate and not natural hand movement.
I advice you to reread the rule book if that's what you think.

Also Lustig hit the ball before he hit Darmian, so it's not a penalty.

I rate Wass. But he has had issues with the national team for years now. He wants to play in midfield, but the national team always wants him as a left or right back

>implying Ireland are going to be as defensive at home
>implying 4-5-1 isn't partially as a result of Denmark going 4-3-3

And Italy would have been 1-0 up if they had been given the penalty on Parolo first, whats your point?

Ez game for Astralis, aka the best team to ever touch this game.

Wtf I hate Carlsberg now

My point is that the ref was shit which would have made us win the game in the first half, 2 penalties and a red card would be game over.

Why would you play a central midfielder as a fullback? Makes no sense.
I hope you are right that they try to attack. It's stupid not to take advantage of the away goal rule though and attack in Copenhagen.

Wass really is the obvious choice. Just put Eriksen in CAM, Delaney on the right and Wass on the left. Fuck Kvist, he's a real stinker

This is a penalty and straight red any day of the week

Kicking him in the stomach directly in the penalty box lmao

youtu.be/GzenntG2uWc

Because of the away goal rule if Sweden scored one goal Italy would have had to score three. Of course who knows what would've happened if Italy had gotten that early penalty.

which team has more black players?

Delaney could easilbe moved into kvists position which would leave a spot open for a creative cm like schöne. Sadly åge feels it is absolutely vital to have a defensive midfielder but it helps little when kvist is so terrible

>Why would you play a central midfielder as a fullback? Makes no sense.

Ireland has two half casts.

Like I said, it's undeniable that he hit the ball first. So it's not a penalty regardless of what you say. Lustigts knee is not in a dangerous situation, he can't help that darmian runs into his knee, it would have been different if it was a high kick, but it wasn't.

Will Ireland pull more yellow’s than Denmark?

Lmao

I seriously hope you’re trolling and not actually this deluded

because the coaches are retarded.

yeah, he is. I really don't know what the hell Åge is thinking

Wass has made his bed with his stupid declines in the last few years coupled with bad performances
>cant play for the national team because of injury
>proceeds to play the following weekend for celta
>gets called up earlier this year
>claims he's too tired
>then last week he tells the media that he feels entitled to the national team
he can fuck off for all I care
not to mention that he is in now way a creative player, just hard working with a good shot

Likewise

>implying >we will do anything differently
Danish are absolutely assblasted after Saturday's game. Go read comments from Eriksen, Sisto and Bendtner, even their manager.

They're mad and they're going to commit more to the attack. That should let McClean and Hendrick (and maybe Brady if he stops playing like dogshit) to hit them on the counter off a Murphy knockdown. Christie almost caught them out last time, and there'll be more opportunities like that the madder the Danes get.

It's the MON masterplan.

Kjær will play perfectly until around the 70th minute when he makes one of his once-every-twenty-games blunders. Ireland will score and win 1-0.

bump

Good luck brother!

will my boy schone be playing? literally why is he always getting benched? hes one of your best players

Same as Christensen, I guess they don't fit the system

SEND DENMARK OUR POWERS

Good luck, white brother!

Who /backingthedanes/ here?

cant see anything else other than a daryl murphy hattrick tbqh lads

>can't score against ireland of all teams

But can you imagine the banter if Sweden make it but not Denmark?

The banters from a Sweden vs Denmark match in the WC would be far superior. And it's common that either only one of us make it or none of us.

This. The best thing that could ever happen was if somehow both countries fluked their way out of the group and met in a knock-out game.

We'd win on penalties

Bendtner vs Lustig
Battle of the absolute lads

good luck denmark.

we can have a great world cup!

*kicks you in the chest*

If only we had Brian Gartland to mark Bendtner out of it again

Really? I'm thinking a perfect hat trick from Duffy. Head, knee and arse (at least one of these will be an own goal)

this

fuck disgusting paddies

>t. rectally ravaged welshman

>ywn see Sweden vs Denmark in the WC finals

Will literally travel to USSR if it happens

>BT reporting AC will replace Ankersen as right fullback and Poulsen will replace Jorgensen and move Cornelius into the center
concernedfrog.jpg

kek
do the coach wanna lose?

I have faith denmark will have enough to eradicate the fenian menace

>tfw o'neill has flustered the danes
The only change >we are making is replacing one of our wingers with another DM.

Get out of here garto

>t. posterior-pained proddy poof

But Poulsen is good in FIFA, what's the issue there?

is this a new meme or something?

zero technique pacebabby

Rooting for my boi Nicklas

>a loss would be better than a draw
You've never seen >us trying to chase a goal, have you?

away goals only count after 90 mins, correct?

I just hope we don't play with Wilson Kipketer in this match. I would go full Chad with:
Jorgensen - Bendtner - Cornelius

Protestant Brothers #Respect

kek kipketer