Any race could be hispanic

There's 23 hispanic countries, even one in Europe

There's hispanics that are white as cum and are as brown as poo

"Hispanic" is a meaningless word

anyfag below trumps wall, spain does not count as its white

enjoy an hd version, senpai

>spain does not count as its white

Spanish moor shitskin detected

spian is the biggest spic country in the world wet back stop being stupid.

Are you a fucking retard

Hispanic - Spanish speaking

Latino - Latin America

Idiot

A white spaniard from spain would be called a "White Hispanic" in america

Hispanic isn't a race dipshit

Latino is someone whose language originates from latin.

There's new world latino (Anyone in latin america regardless of race) and then there's old world Latino

Hispanic only has one meaning though, geographical lineage from spanish speaking areas

You ever been to Spain nigger?

I have. I don't know what they are, but they're not white.

I do nominate them for "most arrogant and obnoxious Europeans".

So French, Italian, Romanian and Portuguese people are Latinos?

Why do you post this in every thread that mentions Hispanic?

Below?

Like underneath the earth?

andorra is in europe and all of iberia is hispania

She looks like Elen Page, but good looking.

thought he was filipino?

When people say "hispanic" or "latino" they mean Spics. Wetbacks, fucking Mestizo's.

Stop being retarded in EVERY thread where someone says those words, god damn. You know what they mean.

Don't let a hispanic person near a camera.

You absolute dumbass
Spic is anyone that speaks spanish, Wetbacks are MEXICANS and CENTRAL AMERICANS that crossed by land
Beaners are Mexicans
Mestizos are mongrels with no black blood

No, they are latin, not latinos, Quebec and Haiti are Latinamericans but they are not latinos either.

The french, italians, romanians etc are latins and "romance speakers".

CHILEANS ARE WHITE

I'm a spic.
Are we white now? You people are confusing.

Chileans are ARABS and cunts, Argies are JEWS and cunts, Uruguayans are not real.

Fuck you and fuck all the special snowflakes of the southerncone, you are all a bunch of racist xenophobic cunts with a superiority complex. Fuck you fuck you i hope you and your kind dies you will never be half as relevant as Mexico

Retard, when people say spic they typically mean mestizo's. In General it's a's mestizo People south of the fucking border, stop being a fucking triggered tumblrina over absolutely nothing.

Also, a mestizo is also what most people see as a Mexican, it's someone who is part native american and part Spaniard, racially. It has nothing to do with just not having nigger blood.

>a spic is anyone that speaks spanish
Wrong, a spic is a derogatory word for a mestizo, primarily someone from Central or South America.

White people arent even white.

Spic comes from the American-Spanish war.
Spic literally comes from Speak and Hispanic.I bet you call the koreans "chinks", fucking retard

Meme thread I know but Benicio is the obvious answer. Such a pity he's doing capeshit and spaceshit.

>americucks telling people what counts as white

Ayy, mang.

If you use the right definition yes they are

That may be its origin, but unfortunately words change with the times. Spic is used to be derogatory towards people south of the wall. Primarily people of mestizo background. No one calls an actual Spaniard a spic. It's not used to be derogatory towards anyone who just speaks Spanish because even English only speaking mestizo's get called spics. It's due to their background.

Also no, Koreans are gooks.

Also you completely ignored your botching of Mestizo.

As if it means anything to be a good actor. The best directors are people of color.

how is he hispanic? he talks spanish like a gringo. he knows nothing about colombian culture. he is clearly an american.

he's second generation and extremely muh heritage about it.

>spain does not count as its white

People used to claim i looked like him so much, that it became my new nickname. By my senior year people forgot what my actual name was and just called me Emilio

Tommy Lee Jones is Hispanic?