ITT: Fathers

What does your dad usually say/do to you?

in 27 and he tells me to shut the fuck up and go to my room ( ;-;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k3CJMslZxgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/r9k/ thread?

>buy MAGA hat
>dad tells me "nice hat"
>t-thanks dad
>"have a job yet?"
>silence

:(

What is your dad doing when you try talking to him?

rip

not OP, but my dad is usually watching TV, i tell him something and he usually responds with "Don't be such a baby user, go to your room"
im fucking 24 and live on my own :'(

>tfw father tells you how proud he is of you
thats where the money is at

"touch your toes and hold that pose"

look probably during his lifetime world went from insane to even more insane

what do you expect him to say?

also /sage/

19, me and dad talk about how Hitler should have won WWII

>tfw dad constantly asking me "Find a job yet?"

>on deployment
>called dad from liberty port about two hours ago
>shit-talked non-american countries with him a bit
>he said he's proud of me for making something of myself and buying a house
>jokingly asked to borrow some money
>seriously told him NO
>we both laughed

He's a fucking baby boomer but he tried to do his best towards his kids, even if he was blue pilled as fuck he did okay.

He's probably going to die of liver failure in a few years if not a car crash ;_;

24. He tells me he's proud of me

>tfw dad says hes proud a' me

this

He tells me that I'm a great man and feels proud that I'm ending my med school in a few years.

Says I might want to get married soon though, gold diggers might be prowling once I finish Uni.

my dad left the country 10+ years ago and i havent spoken to him in quite some time. dude can go fuck himself for all i care

spic

He used to say "son, you're more useless than tits on a boar hog", but now he says he's proud of me.

>be 24
>have comfy job as carpenter
>dad comes over to my place every week and ask me the same thing
>why u have no girlfriend
>hehe I just haven't found the right one
>look son its no shame if you have trouble with women how about this next year we go to back to china
>and I help you find bride
>you think I love your mother first time I met her no no after you have kids and a life together then you understand
I try to explain to him I'm not ready for a relationship I get shut down everytime

Take him up on his offer.

My dads company collapsed so I just bought his house from him so him, my mum and bro won't be homeless. I think he was grateful, though I don't recall if he ever said thanks.

I ride him every night
he's so good at sex

nope he left cause he's degenerate and scammed people. Still has european blood regardless

We talked politics a lot. I got mad and called him a "liberal from the 70s with buyer's remorse" and we haven't spoken since

>Butler Base in japan
>back home for holidays (thanksgiving)
>tell dad im bringing a special friend
>knock on door
>dad opens
>sees my fiance
>he smiles
>pulls me aside once we all introduce+greet each other
>tells me hes proud of me
>tells me he thought my "special friend" meant i was gay
>mfw

"I'm proud of you son. I love you and you can always talk to me about anything."

I'm not even trolling. I love my pop. My mom too.

itt: people lying about their dad's being proud

He regularly cries and tells me he's proud of me and that he can die happy now that he has at least one kid that isn't a fuck up.
Feels good and bad desu lads.

It's okay if you want a boyfriend, you know.

>What does your dad usually say/do to you?

my dad is deader than shit

we actually have fathers that love us tyrone

>have a job
>going back to school
>on my way to having my own place
>23
>dad says he's proud of me
>don't believe him

>What does your dad usually say/do to you?

i can diagnose the autism from this sentence alone

We usually talk politics. Mostly about how the democrats hate us and that Trump is great.

>do you want to learn to drive now?
>any job interviews yet?
>you need a job

>/do
Hahaha, I didn't even notice that.

Well he did try to put me out on the street when I was NEET and I haven't forgotten that, although he pretends he has.

Jokes on him though he's going on the streets instead of in a home when he's too old to work. At least for a winter.

Sounds like me and my dad. We are lucky men.

We talk politics occasionally. That's about it, desu.

he's been dead for 8 years so nothing

my dads usually tell me to be myself and to love everyone and everything around me

my dad died in prison. lol serves him right for being such an asshole.

>tfw user almost got found out that his girlfriend was a trap

>we are proud of you son
I don't believe them no matter how many times they say it. Pic related, it's what they sent to me while I was at work the other day.

he doesn't say much he plays computer games all day w/ my mum actually

we're rich so i guess it doesn't matter

>"That's good, but . . ."
>"I'm proud of you, man."
>"Oho, boy . . ."
>"Heard there was a big nigger lookin' for you, man."

wew

Tells me that if i move out I'm going to be a fuck up and people will fuck me up because I like to drink beer here and there.

>he came back, not even an hour ago, with a busted lip from getting beat up at our city 4th of july firework show for talking shit to some gangsters while mad drunk

All while I was watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Some parents are all just talk because they hold a certain power over you (letting you live with em).

I'm gonna have to fuck him up someday again. Last time he took a hard L, this time it'll be a clear nap for him. Drunk dads are worthless.

>come back home from the corps
>hug my dad and start crying
>he responds with "what the fuck are you doing man?"

My dad forced me to beat a young kaffir from the local village when I was young. The kid was about my age and crying, but I had to beat him. He told me the kaffirs would ruin everything, and he told me where to hit him and everything. After that my mom was fucking furious, we were on a farm in early 90s, can't remember exactly but it was before Mandela was released.

Hey, I'm not OP either. I thought I better mention that because people don't understand that we have IDs.

>tfw no dad
:(

Haven't seen my dad since I was 2, found out he died a few years ago
I don't mind he died, didn't really know the guy

My dad and I have funny bantz everyday in ways that most would consider disrespectful.
He's a lighthearted guy.

He's the strong and silent type but he tells me pretty often lately that he always had high hopes for me and that he's very proud these days.

Thanks dad.

Hi Tyrone

It's called death you faggot

He tells me get real world market-based certification/skills to make the most money and be successfull....and disregard women until that success is aquired
That's it

Your dad was right.

He sent me this the other day.
youtu.be/k3CJMslZxgI

My parents don't really talk to me anymore.

Earlier today.
"Fuck you, you're a mistake."
Ohh dad

>Drunk dads are worthless.

faggot

When I was a young kid my dad always used to call me "doop" we would arm wrestle a lot he'd always bring me home a new video game every month to surprise me and we would play together. He was really into racing games, I had his ghost car saved in ridge racer and I would always try to beat his times in it. As I got older and hit my teens I was able to beat him in an arm wrestle finally but I always let him win on his left hand because he was left handed and I never wanted to hurt his pride. I'd always tell him "maybe next time I will win" and we'd laugh about it.

One day he wasn't able to get out of bed, found out he had bone cancer. It was very aggressive and he only had a month to live. I noticed he lost like 60lbs and wasn't looking to good, but he surprisingly still wanted to arm wrestle. Again I took it really easy with him on the right (his strength levels were very low at the time and he wasn't looking to good) but I made sure to make it look like I struggled a bit. Then came time to arm wrestle on the left and I wasn't sure if I should have let him win or not but again I made it look like I was struggling and let him finally win. I told him "maybe next time" he knew at that point without a doubt I was letting him win the entire time but he had a big smile on his face and a small tear coming down his eye about it and said "I'm proud of you doop, I couldn't have raised a better son" first time I ever saw the man shed a tear.

The next morning he didn't wake up, he slipped into a coma and then the cancer got the best of him. A few months later I found my old PS2 to check if his ghost car was still saved and it was - I still race him him occasionally but I always let him win right before the finish line

After every race I always say "maybe next time dad, maybe next time" even though nobody is around to hear, sometimes I feel stupid but other times I feel like he's right there beside me laughing. I miss him.

How about my grandfather instead?
>grandfather on mothers side
>tells me every so often that he wishes his son was never born
>I never thought I would have to go to prison just to visit my son
>You're more of a son to me than my son is
>I have more pride in you than I have in any of my children
t-thanks granddad.

faggot Canada shit , good riddance.

I'm sorry for your loss user.

Made me cry man.

hi /r/Sup Forums!

FUCK

this is a lie. ive read this pasta before

Fuck you, get deported to Mexico where you belong you worthless beaner.

literally a screencap that goes around /r/Sup Forums alot.

source: ex-redditor that has posted numerous times for karma

Fuck leaf.
I'm sorry :(

HHHNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Really? Shit. Well I hope the original guy who posted that story is okay, God bless him

>be me 21 shitposting on Sup Forums
>France vs Iceland playing in the background
>dad walks in
>sup user
>nothing much just chillin
>we start watching the game for like a minute tops
>hey user so about this """"""French team""""""
>what about them dad
>they sure do look dark user they sure look dark

Mfw

Suck my dick you newyork tier faggot. Go blow your boyfriend in the HIV infested restroom you call a home.

>tfw my dad is a state away
>tfw im a bastard that barely talks to him

>wrestles dad
>he dies in the morning
who would have thought

My dad got a '67 Chevelle earlier this year, we hang out under and inside it restoring it.

Milestones are celebrated with beer and fist bump.

He encourages me and I know he means it, as I've gotten older we gotten closer and I realize how much I'm like him.

I love my dad.

Call him now

I am not the faggot that goes on r/Sup Forums so copypastas from that are new to me

>in 27 and he tells me to shut the fuck up and go to my room

He sounds like my wife :(((((

Haven't spoken to him for almost 10 years.

theres a high chance that shes cucking you with ahmed

He tells me not to be a cuck like OP

My father passed away from a stroke.

He loved me so much, he was really jovial and kind to everyone, he was everyone's friend. He was a middle school teacher and taught science.

When I was around 16 I explored his old bedroom and found a hidden compartment in the desk he made. There was a mein kampf, a journal, and various medals from the war. He took a lot of trips to Germany. It was weird how we had almost the exact same thoughts in his journal, he never told anyone about his feelings towards Hitler's Germany.

Neither am i, i just hate canadians and hope they all watch family members die.

>making something of yourself
>joining the military

kek, good thing you made fertilizer of yourself when you drive over that IED

And what do you do, Mr Spaghetti?

My mom ran out on us when we were little so my dad raised us. The minute I turned 18 my dad told me to get the fuck out. I lived in my car until I could get on my feet which I did. He has since remarried and raised new kids twice. My half brothers and sisters got everything me and my brother never did paid college he drives them to sporting events, supports them.

I am married and have teenaged kids of my own now. My job is shit but I do it for my family. He hasn't even spoken to his grandkids more than a few words. He always wonders why I only call him once a year.

We usually just talk politics and whatnot. I think he's just glad that I finally got my shit together when I started a career and moved out. Now every time I talk to my parents they try to ask if I'm ever going to give them grandchildren. Since there are practically no women with traditional values left, the answer will probably always be no, but that's cool with me. I'd rather come home after work, watch animu, and shitpost.

Bless your based dad.

I don't talk to my dad.

Growing up he worked a lot and cared more about climbing the corperate ladder. He was also very head strong and arrogent, he would never listen to anything you would say and of course most the time he would fuck up whatever, or you would get hurt, and then top it all off by blaming you for it. He was a bully too. He would do his stupid dad pranks but then take them way to far and just keep doing it till you where in tears. I didn't like being around him as a kid because he would either yell at me for something stupid or do more "pranks".

He then cheats on my mom and they get a divorce when I'm 14. He moves an hour away and it just goes downhill from there. It was a weird mix between clingy and just being an upright asshole. I did lots of theater stuff in high school but he would refuse to let me skip a weekend for shows because of how much he misses me and other bull. Then you would get to his house and it's no TV, games and in bed by 8.

He tried to convince me that it was my moms fault for everything. Best part is at the height of all this I had a bit of break down, he comes up to me "user I'm sorry, tell me what is up" I start telling him and then minutes in he just goes "yeah I don't care" and then just left.

Then on Christmas about 5 years ago he disowned me. Last time I really talked to him was about a year ago when we put my dog down (the only good thing he ever did which that itself is another story) in which he tried to put my dog down while I was at work and was in a huge crunch week with life in general. Last words from that moment where "Call me sometime user so we can work this out, also you're an asshole for taking your mothers side."

sorry to blog Sup Forums but this was just not my weekend.

Basically my life. I've got better shit to do than pay alimony and hope for visitation more than twice a week. My dad gets it.

My dad is kinda cool cos hes pretty redpilled and has a lot of life experience and is real smart and shit but he always pisses me off by making me do shit and i feel bad for being so un enthusiastic when i go do stuff with him but he forces me to go and it annoys me. If i had a better relationship with him he would be based but hes old and hard to get along with

I'm sure I could find a wife who wouldn't pull that shit, but I'd rather not be her last (or perhaps latest) stop on the cock carousel.
But yeah, I won't be getting my shit fucked up.