>Tennis
>Hockey
Wtf?

>source: itself

>t. andrezinho

13/300 < 5.3/60

Amerifats BTFO

I had no idea cricket was so popular

Volleyball is really popular in East Asia but how Hockey and Tennis is that popular I don't know.

Its really not. it would be closer to 1.4-1.6 billion not 2.5

That's because there's more ads than game
>Americans think ads are entertainment

where is brood war

What this says is actually "the average American football fan will spend 5 times more to follow his team or to buy merchandise than the average European Football fan".

The cucked mentality is definitely strong in the US.

This makes it seem tame. Try actually watching it. 30s of game followed by 10mins of nothing.

It honestly takes a retard to be interested in this. I can't even imagine what the idiots who go to a live game do the majority of the time.

OP status: rekt

I don't see the proof of how that is the decisive factor in the NFL making the most amount of money.

America wins again, now go get taxed up the ass for low quality healthcare and universities

>its better that our sports make less

europoors just love having less damn commies

You are commies because you have no tier league system
Just a set number of teams in a league, all of them owned by the same people.

>''''''''''''sport''''''''''''' with 11 minutes of game during 3 hours of commercials has more revenue than sports without commercial breaks
whoa it's like magic

>muh poverty sports are popular among starving families

Ahhh, fair play user.

>no commercial breaks! We just put the ads right on the uniforms! Its different!

>we have commercial breaks for 3 hours instead of ads during games, it's better!
>now let me go to the gillete stadium to see the patriots practice in their gillete sponsored kits!

It unironically is. Shirt sponsors don't interfere with the sport.

this

And popular amongst the richest countries in the world. And everyone in between

It is better.
Having small corporate logos on the jerseys doesn't completely ruin the immersion into the match

>he thinks teams make money from the stadiums

Other way around big fella. Teams lease the stadiums.