*shrugs*

*shrugs*

*laughs*
Happy 4th negroes

Feels good to be Canadian

*sips tea*

*pees in all ur mouths*

>Feels good to be Canadian

We're possibly even more fucked than Weimar America. But that being said, happy 4th of July to Weimar America.

>divorce
>bankruptcy
>sex exhibit
this picture doesn't even need any comment

Yes. Social decay is the direct result of all these man white people going to medical school etc. and earning more than 98% of other people.

Surely nothing to do with this casual and quick-fix attitude.

>jew york 2016

the whole country isnt that urine stained shit hole just move man

HEY!! You're not Australia!

Might as well be m8

uncommon

>thought i saw a new flag
>already have it
im pretty sad now

Actually, Cayman islands has only posted 1512 times, it's a rare flag. Not the rarest, but pretty fucking rare.

it's just an uncommon flag not a rare one friend.

>less than 2k posts
its rare

whatever floats your metaphysical boat user.

>America in 2035

Got Greenland
Got Nepal
Got Zimbabwe
Got the Vatican
Got best Korea
And got you

Thanks for capping off a good day, user

Also what's life like over there? Any good environmental government jobs available ?

Thread Derailed.

Due to us having a democracy where nobody's voice counts but the global elite we may actually be less screwed

Americans still say "muh trump will win and save us"

Whereas in Canada with yet another prime minister getting elected that we mostly didn't vote for and screwing things up combined with a looming depression where people might actually go hungry there is more and more the possibility that we could actually have a revolution here in the not so distant future

Where do you find the number of posts per country?

>best Korea

Bullshit. Post actual proof that NK can even get on Sup Forums and then I may believe you

Proxies don't count as actual flags to hunt

Subways are for the bottom of society.

If you've got a degree in geology you might find something comfortable. Keeping the island from eroding and what not. Otherwise good luck coming here unless you're rich and white like everyone on the northside

>proxies dont count
may as well throw out your entire folder then pham

*teleports behind you and shrugs*

There are college students there that have access to 4 chan. It's rare but it happens every now and then

Plus a long time ago , I capped the post where a government official wrote in Korean to a post, and broken English to another, something like "this site is boring , I am high rank official, will report back and leave now"

hello :)