Have you ever come across something forbidden? Something somebody higher up left out in the open unintentionally?

Have you ever come across something forbidden? Something somebody higher up left out in the open unintentionally?

no

Have you?

Penis.

I've heard conversations that shouldn't have been held in non-secure spaces because someone's an idiot and JUST HAS TO win the fucking argument even though everyone's trying to shut him up.

>militaryfag

yes my chemistry teacher's cheat sheet for her final exam it was on the desk and i copied it and memoriezed the fuck out of that paper she intentionally left 3 questions out so most students would get a 95.

Elaborate.

You make this thread every other night, what are YOU looking for?

lots of minor stuff regarding
Especially in school, idk if that counts though
Heard a few police officers just list of suspects right in public
Not much though, like I said mostly minor stuff
I'm kinda young though so that's probably why

I haven't made one in over two months and I have no idea why the original creator of this thread premise stopped making them. Here's your reply, I guess.
>1990 was 30 years ago

lel no. I'm not even authorized to know that yet (and I know, because I asked and was told I don't need to fucking know so shut up).

It's basically an open secret, but still classified. Nothing politically relevant.

I don't even understand why you brought it up then. Oh well.

Because it was a time when -I- came across something forbidden. Not when -you- got to know something forbidden.

Let me guess, the LT's black son isn't his.

>i actually don't know what the fuck im talking about so let me make a vague statement and act like i know shit: the post

I was in a psych hospital (OCD blah blah) and was quite honestly the most normal human for 10 square miles.

The place was understaffed, and after I spent about two weeks there, the orderlies there (we called them MHAs - mental health associates) began to trust me enough to carry out small tasks.

Nothing super important, "get this clip board to the doctor," "can you help maintenance move the chairs?" Just small stuff that they wouldn't trust with the other patients.

Well, one day, an MHA named Jeannette needed me to go wake up a particularly obstinate patient in the ward. I'm still not sure what this patient (we'll call her Sarah) was in for, but she frequently got into shouting matches with the staff and seldom cooperated with anyone wearing a name-tag.

Sarah is about 4/10 in the outside world, but in a psych ward, a 4 becomes a fucking 8, and everyone and their father wanted to fuck Sarah.

Because of this, I was very willing to go wake her up. I walk across the day area and opened up the door to the girls' wing with the key given to me by the MHA.

I walk down the hall three doors until I see the name plates on her room "Sarah and Micah," the rooms were all doubles.

I knock on the door. I hear nothing. I crack the door open and see movement out of my peripherals. I walk in a few steps and see Sarah spread eagle on the bed, with her roommate (Micah) eating her pussy furiously.

I turn around hastily and run to the door, tripping over myself in the process.

I pull open the already ajar door.

Look up to see Jeneatte looking wide eyed at me and the two lovers.

She falls down.

We're at the door.

On the floor.

All doing the dinosaur.

Not too bad. Formatting was a bit obvious but haven't seen a "dinosaur" post in quite a long time.

Thanks, yeah I'll make it more subtle in my future shit posting ventures.

>i spaghetti in a mental hospital
nigger you wot?
mentally impaired women are the easiest

Nice try FBI

I wish I had a well-paying job.

Gotta be more than well paying friend :)

Sure but a well-paying job would be nice right now. Regardless, that's beside the point of the thread.

like any of these neckbeards have any actual stories relating to this. If this thread takes off, it's going to be some /x/ level shit user

They have in the past. I'd tell you to lurk archives but nobody nowadays ever takes critique civilly.

Fuck you, nigger

>mentally impaired women are the easiest

that's pretty rapey bro