What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2017/03/06/58bdd151e2704e46488b4631.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know

I don't speak spaghetti sorry

Based salvini, we should return to the 3 foreigners rule.

I don't speak wop

I'm gonna guess it's something racist probably?

>Too many foreigners on the field, from junior league to A league, And this is the result.
>#STOPTHEINVASION and more space to italian boys, also on soccer fileds.

>A league
Be we are actually going to qualify, cunts

UP

>A League
we all call it Serie A m8

>A league
is this your first day following sports?

>muh foreigners
ah just like Mexico maybe just maybe the locals are too shit to play calcio and teams have to call foreigners

I am not a clever man.

>A league
>soccer
Kind of triggered but I guess you're new so I'll let it slide

This is a stupid point, Bundes and la liga are full of strangers and they still have great NTs. Banning foreign players would just set Serie A even more behind than it is now

Maybe if Italians were less shit at the only sport the country plays, they wouldn't need foreigners in the leagues.

>Lega Nord
>represents the mezzogiorno as well

I think Italy needed more diversity. There's strength in diversity.

no, unlike your meme league, they actually have rich clubs and can afford Argentinian superstars like Higuaín, Dybala, Icardi, Biglia, and don't have to settle for tier 3 shitters like Funes Mori, Jara or Bou.

>bou
and we pay top cash for him maybe next year he'll come around anyways you get the idea blame foreigners because we suck at futbol and its everyone else but ours fault

I wish I had her entire filmography

>la liga full of strangers

Wrong

marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2017/03/06/58bdd151e2704e46488b4631.html
>LaLiga are providing the highest percentage of game time to native players than any other major European league.
>In total, the 20 teams in the top-flight have used 571 players, only 42.8 percent of which are not eligible for the national team.

the only diversity I like is the one affecting my swearing

wew

But Al Sharaawy was their best player against Sweden

Interesting. Does la liga have any limits or restrictions on foreign players?

I think they have the same "only 3 non-EU players in the squad" rule we also have here

La Liga has teams fielding only players from the region, or at the very least, ties to said region (Athletic Bilbao)

Small clubs have little money to spend for foreign mediocre players and therefore they invest all in the youth sector

>his country didn't have a colonial empire
>his country doesn't have a strong diaspora

Nani is from Cape Verde
Pepe is from Brazil
William is from Angola
Guerreiro is from France
Adrien is from France
Cedric is from Germany
Sanches ~is~ from Cabo Verde
João Mário ~is~ from Angola

ask your neighbor, Mohammad

>Hurr durr, it's them immigrants fault that we're shit at footy

This scapegoat is being used way too much

>>his country doesn't have a strong diaspora

nigga what

>There are 17,222,412 of italian-americans >Italians are the first largest ethnic origin of modern Argentines, followed by Spaniards. It is estimated up to 25 million Argentines have some degree of Italian descent (up to 62.5% of the total population)
>The Embassy of Italy in Brazil, in 2013, reported the number of 31 million descendants of Italian immigrants in Brazil (about 15% of the population)
>30% of the total Paraguayan population is of full or partial Italian descent
>Historians calculate that in the generation of Uruguayans born after 1990 nearly 68% (or 2/3 of the total) has Italian roots
>1,500,000 to 2,000,000 Venezuelans of Italian descent
>about 5 million French nationals are of Italian origin
>Italian Australians comprise the fourth largest ethnic group in Australia, In 2011 916,100 persons identified themselves as having Italian ancestry
>According to the 2016 Census of Canada, 1,587,970 Canadians (4.6% of total population) claimed full or partial Italian ancestry
>Descendants of Italians with German citizenship are about 850,000 and the Italian citizens resident in Germany accounted for 651.852

etc...

No, >we're not, mate.

I wasn't attacking you, Outaly

Fucking send him to the reeducation camps! He can't think like that, the MotherFucker!