CNN and racist board

Hi ladies and gentlemen. I don't know if I'm suppose to add my name here? But it says to, so I will. Well, where do I start.. I was reading an article on CNN about Trump and his use of neo-nazi imagery, and they talked about this board.

Apparently it's a racist board, why do you people hold such views in this day in age? Don't you understand you're a minority in this world and no one holds your views anymore??

I'll be reporting any racist action to CNN so they can shut this board down.

Thanks,
D. Miller.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
youtu.be/8KkihcdluBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tries the ol' im from cnn gag
>can't even get a proxy

0/8 b8 m8

Too scared to answer me, racists? Hahahah, typical racists, bet you're all skinheads that act tough online.

What proxy?? I'm from Australia, I'm not hiding that, I also read news from overseas countries.

>Too scared to answer me, racists? Hahahah, typical racists, bet you're all skinheads that act tough online.

And I'll bet you're down on your knees right now sucking some refugee cock.

Oh look, not even 10 minutes and there's already someone against refugees.

So you're against refugees then? It just validates my claims that this board is racist, then. Also, there's nothing wrong with refugees just so you know.

so what

Sucking nigger dick and muslim dick doesn't make you tolerant, it makes you a bigoted fag who hates and discriminates against people who refuse to worship refugees.

Now fuck off bait.

I don't suck dick? But good to know this board seems to be obsessed with sucking dick...

There's nothing wrong with protecting those who can't protect themselves. Why wouldn't you want to protect these people? Answer the question and stop talking about dick. And I don't know what you mean by "bait"

>current year
>replying to obvious bait threads
kys

Sup Forums is an imageboard of peace.

CNN was talking about Sheekyforums

>No one hold our views
51%+ of UK says otherwise, CNN.

fuck off nigger lover

What a clever impersonation of a stupid person.

Not really, though; it was pretty bad.

You're in the wrong place, friend. It's sheekyforums that are the real player here. They're well disguised though - it may take you some time to break through the cover site. THEN you'll see some shit that will turn your hair white.

Actually, Sheekyforums is the racist website. They post shit so vile that it will make your mother want to kill herself.

Is this dude for real?

check the flag

reddit is the board you're looking for

It's a metaphor for your ridiculous obsession for gratuitous charity towards con artists. BAIT.

Good bait. Anyone that responds seriously is playing along or stupid as fuck.

Playing along.

I'm really trying to understand
>anti-semitic imagery
so are shapes that resemble the star of david anti-semitic?... does this mean the israeli flag is anti-semitic?

Sup Forums is a board of love and peace

#notallpol

Oh, I see what you mean by 'bait', okay, no. It's not bait.

Glad to know you're a racist

Okay thanks, but no thank you, I don't like my history showing that I've visited racist pages, I'll make this an exception.

Yes.

>fringe board
>le sekrit club

Great post!

We are a board of peace.

1) If we are the minority, doesn't that mean we are oppressed therefore we cannot be racist if racism is from a position of power like liberals have defined. So only liberals can be racist since conservatives are a minority in this country. Are minorities tried like crap? Why do you talk down to us because we make up a minority?

Nice bait OP, you faggot.

Damnit

They are mad they put the star of david on a background of money calling their lesbian nominee a corrupt shitter

You know mates, these people can't stand anime.

We could get rid of them if we'd just post smug anime girls. They HATE that.

the article is real, but I doubt the poster is really D. Miller or whatever he's going on about

Where abouts in Aus are you from newfriend?

Again, not bait, I'm not sure why you people call this bait? It's frustrating.

Yes, I'm Daniel Miller.

I'm from Melbourne, how about you?

You do realize calling us racist doesn't hurt us, right? Most of us are racist, and are quite comfortable with the fact, so stating the obvious doesn't really accomplish anything. Unless the poster is Canadian or Swedish, assume they're racist.

>Don't you understand you're a minority in this world

Why do you hate minority viewpoints?

How do you feel about interracial sex? Would you like your future wife to be gang-fucked by niggers before you get to be her beta provider?

they can shut down the board after we

GAS THE OZZIES KANGAROO WAR NOW

"Why do you hate minority viewpoints?"
- Because your viewpoint is outdated, and has been outdated since the 1800s. Get with the times.

I don't care what goes on in the bedroom, and no, I would not like that.

Most of us are racist, and are quite comfortable with the fact

I'M DANIEL MILLER

Then why are there still niggers?

I'm gonna take bait.
Simple Definition of racism
: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race
: the belief that some races of people are better than others
Source - merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
Is not a racist. He called you a name. Any insuations you make are uncalled for.
>this board
Confirmed shill because any normalfag would not know what a board is.
>yes I'm Daniel Miller
Then prove it
>don't you people realize you're a minority in this day and age?
Aren't you supposed to be tolerant of the minority and thus be tolerant of us? According to you, you are being bigoted towards this whole board.
You bigot

>outdated

>get with the times

You fucking blue pilled pussy nigger

Coming from Melbourne explains a lot, maybe you should move away from hipster central and meet people outside of your leftist circle.

0/10 effort

i shit in your mouth, asshole

fuck off

How do you explain why black people are 13% of the US population but commit over 50% of violent crimes?

I AM DANIEL MILLER

Guess what, prisoner?
>It's 2016
is not an argument

Get with the times :^)

This

Not everyone here is racist, some of us just hate degeneracy and stupid people, like niggers that sit on their asses in the ghetto collecting welfare, while contributing nothing to society.

So many people have already called this bait so I'll give a slightly more serious reply.

CNN = Clinton News Network.

kill yourself faggot

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Go suck some black cock you niggerlovin aussie cuck.

Why do they always discriminate against us :(

Most of the people on this board just want to have a proper discussion.

How are you guys Daniel Miller if I'M the REAL Daniel Miller????

That's not racism means, racism means power + privilege. That's outdated and should be changed.

"confirmed shill"
I don't even know what that means, but I was at the front page of this site and it said "Sup Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board", so I called it a board.

"Then prove it"
You know, I'm well aware of criminal activity on the internet, unless I personally knew you people, I wouldn't show it.

"Aren't you supposed to be tolerant of the minority and thus be tolerant of us?"
No, you have outdated views that go against true minorities of the world.

There's nothing wrong with Melbourne. Much better than the rest of the country, especially when it comes to views. We understand people far better that are from less fortunate countries.

>Also, there's nothing wrong with refugees just so you know.

Refugees assaults map in Germany.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

I suppose you would glad if this happened to your wife/daughter if you got one, but is not the case of all of us.

Why is being racist a bad thing
Bonus points: an answer that doesn't involve "muh feels"

Nice of you to take the refugee dick out of your mouth long enough to type that.
Don't neglect the balls. But I'm sure your Dad already taught you that.

> Because your viewpoint is outdated, and has been outdated since the 1800s. Get with the times.

I'm actually converting to racism from nationalism, plus my ps4 broke down.

ATTENTION DAN MILLER
I AM THE HACKER KNOWN AS ANYONMOUS
STAND DOWN OR YOU WILL BE HACKED
THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING

>use_your_eyes.jpg

You do realize that about the entire world outside of the Anglosphere and Western Europe is pretty f**king racist?

People in Japan, China, Russia, the Philippines (in a relatively good-natured way but anyway), Latin America, Africa, you name it...

Why do you think "xenophobia" repeatedly arose in human societies? Think about it from a perspective of natural selection. Is such evidence of those non-cautious of outsiders doing well in the long term or tending to get taken over or wiped out?

Well, actually, /pol is more against the popular belief in importing Muslims enmasse without any real need.

Worshipping a warlord-pedophile with a book on subversion and infiltration written by 7th-century barbarians does not actually constitute a race anyway, rather an ideology.

But still it amuses me to ask the preceding.

Fuck this bait. Rollem thread now.

Don't you have an emu to get bent over for?

>I'm well aware of criminal activity on the Internet

It's called that a fucking picture of yourself with a time stamp. What kind of "criminal activity" will that lead to?

This nigger is as fake as Hillary Clinton's whole campaign

Faggot straya cunt.

Australians are the best shitposters

Most likely fake. Refugees come from countries where they had hard lives, they have no time to rape. If I were a racist, I would report fake 'rape' too. :)

Because everyone deserves basic human rights. Being racist is pointless. It gets us nowhere, and causes violence. Plus you're going against someone that had no choice in what they looked like.

>racism means power + privileg

So all black peoplein South Africa are racist.

All Jews in Israel are racist.

All Asians in China are racist.

Gotcha.

Gas the kikes race war now

You will deny the Merriam Webster dictionary credit of being a world renown Educational institution?
>Sup Forums is a simple image based bulletin board an I was at the front page.
Than it's safe to assume to assume you're bullshiting because the CNN article provides a direct link to Sup Forums
>no, I'm not gonna be tolerant of views I disagree with
Literal fascist
Somebody track this shits IP and doxx. I'm on Mobile

Plz be America

posting in an Australian thread

Jews are a minority, but they do have power, but they're minority, can't be racist, plus they already suffered a lot in history, give them a break, anti-semite. most of Chinese people are slaves, they have no power.

nigger

Kike

FUCK

Shut this board down eh?
Nigger.

I'm glad, I'm a racist and I'm pretty comfortable with that fact.

Don't fall for this obvious bait you fucking autist
Wasted quads

You can tell CNN the following:

"Gas the kikes, racewar now."

-love Sup Forums

See, you keep calling them 'minorities', but whites are only 18% of the world's population, making us the minority.
>Give me a reason to believe refugees are bad
>is given a reason
>That reason is probably just made up because rape victims are racist :)
Dude, I think the 19th amendment should be repealed, and even I think that's fucked up.

Top kek

>had no choice in what they looked like

But they have a choice to rape, steal, rob and murder.

>muh poor rapefugees
>they only rape because white privilege

Get fucked Aus/fag/ Better yet:
>let Jamal and Achmed come over to culturally enrich your wife and daughter up the ass
>you can fap in the corner while you cry
>patyourself on the back once your senpai is covered in monkey jizz
>"I are so progressive and tolerant"

We are a board of peace.

fatroll

Every fucking time.

At least I am greatest ally

>Australia

Every. Fucking. Time.

it's a shame when reddit trumpshitter and stormfag have taken over Sup Forums; it use to be other boards would use Sup Forums as rentamob to engage in trolling, now all of Sup Forums has been taken over by reddit and stormfags to do their bidding. Sup Forums is now Sup Forums level retard bin, there's no saving it. moot left when he did when he realised Sup Forums is beyond salvation.

K I'm leaving now
Hope to see you all in the /cfg/

Um, NOT ALL CHINESE PEOPLE ARE SLAVES!!! WAY TO MARGINALIZE AN ENTIRE POPULATION OF PEOPLE, BIGOT!!!

Spread this faggot
youtu.be/8KkihcdluBE