Are we the bad guys?

Are we the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160327122123/http://www.scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Statistik-efter-amne/Befolkning/Befolkningens-sammansattning/Befolkningsstatistik/25788/25795/Helarsstatistik---Riket/26040/
youtube.com/watch?v=qn3pTsF4O28
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 /spol/

Yes

Yeah, you're bad at football and you're guys

You're one of them, yeah
We're bad guys too. It was a clash between evil forces

?

swedes tell me if hiljemark or niklas hult should play

#SwedenSoWhite

The Italians fell really easily and tried to injure our best players, they were the bad guys.

>puts white blond guys in the team instead of nigs, sandnigs and wogs
>goes to the WC
It's that easy.

>all white team
So Sup Forums lied to me about Sweden being c*cked

>No Zlatan
>We win
Explain this reddit

Sup Forums is going to be disappointed as fuck when they see Sweden's national team at the World Cup, their narrative will get BTFO

I guess they will have to just concentrate extra hard on France....

Got lucky that Italian coach is retarded lol.

Also I shit you guys the fuck not. But my coworker (50 year old Canadian woman) literally just said she despises Sweden because they have no diversity in their team. (She's reading news and Italy not qualifying was there and it showed pics of the swedes celebrating.)

Our leftist politicians spergs out on twitter as well lmao

They are, only whites are cucked

Having Zlatan in the team only makes the rest of the team worse, he is not a teamplayer, he wants everything to revolve around him

(OP)
>Not at least 4 niggers and 3 sandpeople in starting 11
Of course, anti-tolerance propaganda like thiy will not go on without gulag punishment by AntFIFA

Embarrassing

Nah its k ur wite

You can tell her that we despise her back

based sota bror

lol, european teams are blacker than ours and still can't qualify
Based Sweden

Wow Sweden you haven't bastardised your national team. I'm actually really proud of you.

Fuck no, Italy deserved to lose.

>Poortugal does better without TSU
>Sweden does better without ZLATAN

>France does better without Benzederp

Thing is we have Greaseman, wedon't even need the benzo

>Buffon: This is FINE.

>Somalians
>being good at football

the whole of Sup Forums was supporting you guys

If you go to Sweden, you will find mostly native Scandinavians and some foreigners, like in all first world countries. Go to Paris, Marseille or some London neighbourhoods to find a place overrun by foreigners, Sweden actually isn't that bad. They only get this reputation because Western liberals portray them as the perfect society.

>If you go to Sweden, you will find mostly native Scandinavians and some foreigners
LOL who are you kidding? Swedes are already a minority in the younger age groups.

>unironically believing this
>unironically being a self hating cuck from Sup Forums

embarrassing

link?

It depends on where you go in Sweden I guess. I heard Malmö is quite overrun with non-whites, not as bad as London, Marseille, Paris and also Brussels maybe, but still.

But yeah, generally Sweden is still comfortably a 90%+ white country.

I think further exposing the failing football/FA structure of my country is ultimately a good thing.

I see many Italians feel roughly the same about it. Don't see whats wrong with winning winning the qualifiers fairly

Whitest team in the WC. Whiter than Argentina even.

No it's not your fault Italy for BTFO by a meme manager

>antifootballing the antifootballers
No you're the good guys.

>Whitest team in the WC

That's Iceland though

>Sweden is still comfortably a 90%+ white country.
It's at max 85% and thats only if you count the citizens and there are alot of non-citizens here right now. But yeah, Sweden doesn't really stick out as much as Sup Forums says. Most of western Europe is in the same situation.

20, 9, 7 and 8 look at least a bit fingolian.

#2 looks like Ribery had sex with Dobby from Harry Potter.

Pretty fucking shitty we won't be able to see Italy and Chile in the WC. You know, countries that fucking live, eat, shit, and cum football.

Instead we get to watch shitters like Iceland and Sweden play anti-football for 90 minutes against superior teams. At least Croatia beat out the kings of international bus parking. Truly the shittiest timeline.

>85%

No, it's +90%. If you want 85% you have France and the UK

Parking the bus is a custom in italy
>When in Rome, do as the Romans do

They make it fun to watch.

10 players in the box running around like they have their heads cut off hoofing balls out of bounds is pretty fucking boring.

(-_-) how can you see what he wrote Ching Chong nipon

I only know Stockholm and most foreigners and foreign-looking people I saw were tourists like me. Maybe Malmö and Göteborg have got a more "diverse" population but most immigrants to Sweden are Finns and ex-Yugos anyway. Syrians and Iraqis must have arrived way after I visited Sweden (it's been a while), I have no idea about how ghettoified they are but I'm sure it's not comparable to Marseille.

They are only "the perfect society" because of that special Nordic-Celtic culture. Basically they were "egalitarian" even before the birth of the kike on a stick, pulling kings down by their feet and having true brotherhood between social classes. Funny that communist kikes try to claim credit for Aryan national culture.

(((Western liberals))), you mean the followers of ratlike kikes Marx, Marcuse and Adorno.

Things wasn't THIS bad pre 2015.

web.archive.org/web/20160327122123/http://www.scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Statistik-efter-amne/Befolkning/Befolkningens-sammansattning/Befolkningsstatistik/25788/25795/Helarsstatistik---Riket/26040/
>22.2% with foreign background 2015
And this does not include halfbloods and recent arrivals

At least 5% from that is finns

YES

No. Hiljemark is the closest of the two to the national team. There are at least four players ahead of him, and he's duking it out with 2-3 others for the spots behind them.

Makes me even more proud.

You're the underdogs, who are rarely ever the bad guys

Sweden is white..?

Are you retarded? Do you think all of them are arabs or some shit? Ffs Finns are our biggest immigration group and a shit tone of them are other Europeans.

>Finns are our biggest immigration group
Syrians are more now
>a shit tone of them are other Europeans
Yugoslavians are not white

Time to take some time off Sup Forums and their meme stats. It's literally pathetic being an self hating cuck that believes every exaggerated number you see.

>statistiska centralbyrån
>memestats

t. half thai

Yes. You bring nothing but a ro16 exit to the table.
Italy would have been exciting.

> Yugoslavians are not white

>making Sup Forumstier assumptions that all of them are syrians

> Yugoslavians
> are
> not
> white

All of them aren't syrians, there are plenty of iraqis, kurds, iranians, ethiopians, afghans, somalis, eritreans, albanians, gypsies, bosnians and many other non-white people among them.

I'd Jerkov to her if you know what I mean

>swarthy women with bleached hair in a strong light
Yugos are not White like swedes. If you had lived in Sweden you'd be able to see it immediately.

How old are you?

> Y. A. N. W.

Tell me, when did Italy exit the last two tournaments following their victory?

fuck you fake italy :(

The guy doesn't know the difference between skin color and ethnicity. He's a little Sup Forumstard kid, confused is their natural state.

The group stages after getting refballed by Urgay and the QF after kicking out Spain and after a penalty epic with Germany.
What did your country ever do of note?

>11 fucking white males

>What did your country ever do of note?

Why is a potato asking this question? We can compare medal records, if you want, once Ireland acquires one.

You're also wrong. Italy didn't make it out of the group stages in either tournament. Round 16 exit doesn't seem so horrible by comparison.

>white is just the skin color

I'm a nazi on holiday in Ireland. So, again, what did your country ever do of note, aside from getting stomped?

>I'm a nazi on holiday in Ireland
Sure you are mate

>I-I'm not really a potato

Fuck off potato.

>deflecting this hard
What a sad, sad country.

youtube.com/watch?v=qn3pTsF4O28
hmmm i wonder who is posting here

>being this hypocritical

>refusing to answer the question on the basis that you don't believe me when I tell you my nationality
Face it, the world would much rather see Italy than your cannon fodder of a country.

Reminder to all the brainlets that there is no such thing as race.

>starts larping as a German instead of answering a question
>says somebody else is deflecting and sad

Simply stop being a hypocrite.

What a simply pathetic country.
Oh well, better Sweden than Italy for us, literally a free ticket to the next round.

Why are you so butthurt over Sweden beating Italy?

Sweden beat France, drew Netherlands, beat Italy, drew Italy. Who is dumb enough to think Sweden is a "free ticket to the next round"?

I'm not?
I'm just saying that if given the choice nobody would rather see Sweden at a World Cup.
Italy always entertains at least, by going far or by failing hilariously.
You clowns are just..bland.

>starts spouting a shit tone of buzzwords and starts larping

Lad, no point in trying to deny it. I'm just simply wondering why you're so upset. It's not a hard question.

I'm kinda sad about not being in the WC of course, but it's counterbalanced by the massive butthurt you have caused, I've spent too much time on Sup Forums to not find this incredibly amusing, I'm loving the lulz, so no hard feelings mate.

Im curious what is the italian press writing about this?

Ah, I get it. You're a bit slow in the head. Sorry for offending you, Sven.

>deflecting

And here we go with the hypocrisy again.

Go to Scania and you will see how much of a dumping ground for foreign non-European trash it is. This is the primary reason (rightfully so as well) that there is a Scanian separatist/reunification with Denmark, undercurrent.