How can a human being watch Soccer without falling asleep?

How can a human being watch Soccer without falling asleep?

Cocaine, obviously. Why do you think South America is so into it?

>being a human
ayy lmao

How can a human being with more than 90 IQ can enjoy watching a bunch of men going at each other like mindless monkeys? That's american football for you.

slow pace editing unlike thor ragnarok

Now you've really got to explain to me how you watch football with an ad break literally every 3 minutes

>>being a human
>ayy lmao
hi ayylien

Because it is entertaining
While soccer players slide like pussies and wear gay ass shorts

Sounds like Brazil tbqh

every 40 minutes, something happens. sometimes, it only takes 30 minutes for something to happen.

To be honest with you, it’s mostly the stakes that make it interesting.

Like if team X fail to win they will go down in the league / get eliminated etc.

If you dont know about this aspect it will be like watching a friendly, which isn’t very interesting

usually you just pretend to do it while getting piss drunk with your buds. and if you're at the stadium you bask in the atmosphere or just leave early

in any other case you're a professional sports better and it helps to know who actually over or underperforms

I just don't watch football if Donaldo, Pogba, David Luiz, Torres, Robben or Higuain are not playing. No memes, no fun.

Even I found the country aspect a bit cool, but the tornament is the only bearable thing.

Every second of football is important. Not just scoring goals. Every goal is created out of a series of decisions, errors, creativity etc.

In my experience it is this:

It is the perfect game to watch in the european pub.

Here in the USA we all have big screen man cave setups but in Europe people actually go to the pub on sunday partly because not all the best soccer is on TV.

You can watch 2 games over the course of 3 hours and get nicely buzzed while half watching the game. People yell when anything remotely interesting starts happening so you look up at the screen right in time to see a shot on goal or whatever.

lmao yr so fat you cant even watch tv without falling asleep

ahahahhahahahhahahhah you are so fucking fat ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

I thought this was the other way around? Americans are always going on about their sports bars, wings, tailgates etc.

Honestly, I've fallen asleep more with NFL football, baseball, and NBA then I ever have with any soccer match

Football (soccer) has a nice ebb and flow to the game, whereas american football seems like a bunch of highlights after every ad break and niggerhoop is too pacey for my liking

I'll never understand basketball. When it's so much easier to attack than defend I find it so boring. Team A scores, team B gets the ball and scores, Team A gets the ball etc.

How can a human being watch boreswing for hours without falling asleep?

I only half agree with you. There are definitely some exciting baseball games. Take game 5 of the World Series this year. Even people that hate baseball watched that game because it was such a damn chaotic mess.

>Two of the best pitchers in the game starting yet there were home runs everywhere.
>Highest scoring game ever in the world series
>Longest game ever in the world series
>5 1/2 hours of madness
>Watching literal manlets destroy the dodgers any hope of winning the world series

The final day of the 2011 regular season is another prime example of times baseball was gun

I think it was 2008 the year that the Texas Rangers beat the Baltimore Orioles 30-6 in a game that is still the highest scoring game of all time, as well as the most one sided game of all time

Baseball does have its moments user, as does every sport

the scoring would be much lower if they actually tried to play defense. they don't because it takes more energy than playing offense, and they conserve themselves so they can score consistently throughout a game. the whole sport is now engineered around highlights and getting people through college as quickly as possible so people can make money off of their future sneaker deals. it's kind of funny, but also depressing.

Wait, people watch baseball as anything other than an excuse to crack seeds and swill cheap beer?

mfw

baseball isn't about excitement, it's about tension, and either a swelling feeling of relief or deep, dark depression.

Drink beer you mong