Why do they want to be white so bad? And I dont mean as in fair white but caucasian white

Why do they want to be white so bad? And I dont mean as in fair white but caucasian white

No culture

Do they now? They seem to be doing their own thing

miserable history and no heritage to be proud of

There is literally nothing caucausian-looking on Koreans. Wtf is this retarded writer talking about.

It's early 20th century ethnic theories, they can be safely ignored

They're a puny American colony. It's only natural for a pet to want to follow its master's steps.

what a bullshit
what are these retarded niggas?

Brazil is whiter than korea

so what? who cares? stupid paki bug

They are asians, wtf are you talking about?

Koreans are better than white :)

What is with this board's autistic obsession with Korea

Like you know plastic surgeries, conversion to protestantism

Im proud non-wh*te negro man.

They want their threads on Japanese translation blogs so they make threads that bash SK and praise Japan.

That's the only explanation I've managed to come up with.

>implying america is white

Koreans are basically the trash of East Asia. They have ugly square faces, are fake as fuck and get plastic surgeries all the time, whine about reparations all day and are in general just extremely cancerous. They'd fit in just right with American society, too bad they don't have enough space for all the gooks.

Butthurt annoying weeb faggots probably.

Thanks for using a trip bro, now I can filter you. Would be nice if all Asian-Canadians would use trips, that would really improve my experience on this board a lot.

Thank bro as well you after I filtered out you worthless monkey human trash the board has been much better

>follows USA slavishly
>military is literally controlled by the USA

I want to say hi to the Japanese readers. Nihao

ワロタ

>non-wh*te negro man
>negro
I thought we Koreans are proud Middle Eastern race with rich Islamic tradition of slaying and enslaving wh*tes like our brother Turks.
N*ggers have been always btfo'd by wh*tes tbqh.