Rogue One Bluray Release

>April 4th in USA
>May 4th in Europe
>not even deleted scenes included as bonus features

Why is disney so fucking shit at making good home kino releases?
Rogue One a movie where literally everybody was talking about the deleted scenes used even for promo material gets no deleted scenes on bluray.

Force awakens already had beyond shit bonus features but this is taking it a step further.

how is Vader not on the cover ?
he is the main protagonist of the movie after all

I dunno why people got worked up about R1's deleted scenes when the 3rd act was improved by the reshoots, Sith is the one that got gutted, like the whole Jedi temple purge was cut

absolute trash. why are you shilling this shit?

>still no HD leak
What the fuck is going on ?

yea the screener should have leaked by now. Doctor Strange and Moana leaked but no rogue one. odd indeed. almost like they were paid off not to leak it.

>Vader the main protagonist
Le empire did nothing wrong

Gonna marathon all eight movies once this is out 2bh

>Super Duper Special edition with all deleted scenes comes out 1 year later
Won't fool me twice

>Vader
>Not the brilliant Director whose genius brought about the Death Star

Nigga wat

Was the purge of the jedi temple even filmed? They did that short scene of anakin killing Shaak Ti but what else?
I don't think killing Jocasta Nu etc. from the game was ever actually part of the movie.

So they could do another version later featuring all bonus and the usual goyims will buy it again.

why would you actually want to watch this movie?

How many levels user?

There's some cool deleted scenes we really want to see, like the one with Krennic losing his shit at Vader.

Disney is really shit at home releases
Remember everyone talking about the age of ultron extended cut?
It never happened....

it was those animatics/storyboards they use that still look better than rebels and the clone wars

>Making people wait a month later for no reason

And they will still say with a straight face that they don't understand why people pirate.

Is this bait....?

well you went for it

does that make you a fish ?

You could make shit like that in the 80s but not in a globalised world with internet.
What a fucking dickmove.

Didn't we got something like thst on the complete saga bluray set?!

Also: When did Hirohito give us (You) back?!