A MAN has reportedly been arrested in France after he was caught masturbating during a screening of ‘Fifty Shades...

A MAN has reportedly been arrested in France after he was caught masturbating during a screening of ‘Fifty Shades Darker’.

He was attending a showing of the sexy movie in the town of Cholet when he was said to have been caught pleasuring himself.

The 45-year-old, who was not been named, was enjoying the hit movie with his wife last Thursday.

Within a few minutes he was pleasuring himself in a ‘dark corner’ of the cinema in the Maine-et-Loire department of western France.

Unfortunately for the pervy cinema-goer he was sitting in the same row as a couple who were both members of the local Loire military police.

Cops were quickly called and the man was booted out of the cinema before being arrested on charges of public indecency, reports the Courrier de l’Ouest.

The man ‘immediately acknowledged’ what he had done, and made a statement at a local police station.

>french
>"men"

Meanwhile rows of nasty old women schlicked their blue waffles to it.

At least he shot goo instead of bullets. Typical to French """men""".

Allah be praised

top lol
last film i went to see was christmas party. two other people in the whole cinema and they were sitting in my fucking assigned seat. so i sat next to them. girl is on her phone the whole time then in the last 20 minutes she starts fucking wanking him off. ffs.

So you said there beside a couple while he was being wanked off?

Pathetic

i paid for the movie i was going to see the fucking end of it. idgaf if they want to do that why does it bother me it doesn't it's not like he jizzed and it hit me in the eye or anything. not like i had to see his dick.

should of asked for a handjob too

You sat there as a lad was stroked off beside you, and not only that there was only three people in the cinema.

>they were sitting in my fucking assigned seat. so i sat next to them.
>she starts fucking wanking him off.

I bet you enjoy getting cucked don't you user?

>assigned seating at the cinema
In what country is this a thing

Civilized countries, Oleg

The same countries that serve crab legs at the cinema

Plenty of time

>They said the 'no singles' policy was just a meme.
>But a man can't even have a crafty wank in the dark

What next? No handjobs???

they looked pretty young i didn't want to get savilled
do you have a question or are you just repeating what i said?
well here is another story for you. my gf's best friend moved to america and got married after speaking to someone online. unknown to me came back here for some relatives funeral, figured out my gf was actually sucking his dick the whole time. i definitely did not enjoy that it was pretty shitty actually.
well im in the uk and its pretty much everywhere here. there was a time when a few odeons didn't give you a seat, cineworld did but nobody paid attention. then they came out with the dickhead seats and suddenly you have to sit in the right seats and all these fucking ushers come in checking tickets.

If you are ever on the M8 near glasgow in scotland the showcase has fucking amazing seats that you don't get a number for, the whole floor is gently angled rather than steps and all the chairs kind of recline to aim you up at the screen. probably my favourite place but i have only ever been twice, recently for big hero 6 and fucking ages ago to see jurassic park 3(?)

Just sit where ever you want in a British cinema

The ushers have better things to do than monitor a screening with three people in

france is going to start a "no singles policy" after this

>not named
who could it beeeee

>The 45-year-old, who was not been named
Gee I wonder who it could have been then.

no because then some knobbo comes up and fucking tells you to move because your in their seat. nothing brits hate more than confrontation.

Why do people keep wanking off to this?

Isnt it as tame as an episode of Game of Thrones?

why the fuck do people even go in the first place.
guy probably only got his cock out because he knew they were cops and wanted a way out of having to sit through it without his wife getting upset so he had to pretend to be into it. makes sense.

Bane?

>said the American

what ethnicity?

is this marketingkino?

>Getting out of a shitty movie early is worth becoming a rrgistered sex offender

Obviously Muslim or Algerian. Why else do you think he remains unnamed?

>Muslim or Algerian
Are you insinuating that the two groups are mutually exclusive?

>Muslim or Algerian
0_o

abdul shabul BlackMan