Why is a board full of a young jobless neets so right-winged...

Why is a board full of a young jobless neets so right-winged? The very people who would benefit the most from social programs and big government want a world where they'd be even more cucked.

Is it because of the racism and edginess republicans like Trump spout?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2016/05/24/for-first-time-in-modern-era-living-with-parents-edges-out-other-living-arrangements-for-18-to-34-year-olds/
youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/24/id-rather-chill-in-and-relax-why-millennials-dont-go-clubbing
theguardian.com/business/2016/feb/03/is-stagnation-the-new-normal-for-the-world-economy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we're not slaves you fuck.

Better to live a day as a lion than a life as a lamb.

Bernie would have been better for me personally, but he is out anyways and fuck hillary so trump is most likely to cause nuclear holocaust and I have this strange desire to be part of the last generation of the human race
>I crave apocalypse

>jobless

no most people today just have shitty jobs because of the globalist policies created by the left

Exactly how is life in your mom's basement jerking off to anime living as a lion?

Yep, be unchecked by taking handouts for the rest of your life, sounds legit.

OP is faggy liberal twat dole baby.

But in reality most of the people with good jobs are on the left. The artisans in the unions. The computer whizzes in the cities. Engineers. etc.

Really though, I have a good job and don't take any handouts, not that I'd qualify for them anyway.

But isn't living for free at your parent's a handout? Free food. Free rent. Or maybe you pay a little rent, that's still a subsidy just from mom instead of Obama, right?

>computer whizzes

you sound like an aging out of touch boomer

So it makes sense why you support globalism

I for one live in the attic.

>I have a good job and don't take any handouts

Well Grampa in the 60s life was much easier for the working class for obvious reasons.

It's counterculture dip-shit.

Degeneracy and lawlessness are the majority in western society today. So we free spirited intellectuals reject this for a new path of righteousness and traditionalism.

It's just youthful rebellion. Honestly, if this were the '60s, we might all be fucking hippies.

well you might be

Not grandpa. So it's everyone elses fault you can't make it in life?

>But isn't living for free at your parent's a handout? Free food. Free rent. Or maybe you pay a little rent, that's still a subsidy just from mom instead of Obama, right?

That would be a handout from family. You know, people who truly give a shit about the person they're offering the handout. People who do it of their own free will.

Liberals are the ones in love with the idea of forcefully taking money from one group to give it to another.

It's your fault for supporting globalist economic policies that result in wage stagnation, consumer debt, and outsourcing.

This "let them eat cake" nonsense you're spewing will hopefully result in people like you getting hanged from lamp posts.

I would love to be certain that I would have been a righteous, nationalist person back then too, but my life experiences have taught me that nurture trumps nature. Who knows what would have influenced us.

he looked kind of like a reptile

You don't say?

Maybe because "liberals" believe in helping people out as well - not just their family. Hard to imagine that concept, isn't it? Anyway, why does that concern Sup Forums? They have no money. What "liberals" want to spent their money on is their business.

I'm in my 20s.

>young jobless neets

Speak for yourself nigger.

are you me?

>Maybe because "liberals" believe in helping people out as well

liberals believe in destroying and impoverishing the entire world in order to benefit a tiny oligarchical financial elite i.e. globalism.

>jobless
I work in an industry that has been dominated by "cheap labor"
I'd like to have a job doing what I enjoy, but it's simply not possible at the moment.

>Why is a board full of a young jobless neets so right-winged?

Them some mighty assumptions you're makin there.

Now you just sound like a retard.

>everyone who votes left wants to destroy society to support global elites (that they aren't apart of)
Guess I shouldn't have expected much more from pol.

We don't have basements where I live. I have the entire second floor of my parents house to myself, it has a mini-kitchen and fridge, workout room, 2 bedrooms and a office with walls lined in shelves and a fuckhuge desk.

Why the fuck would I move out?

Laugh all you want but I got a job at the tendies factory faggot

I believe in destroying and impoverishing the entire world for the fun of it.

Not a liberal desu. You know you do too.

Wtf when did Vin Diesel browse pol...

So because you want to work doing simple tasks for more pay than is worth, you think it is okay to force private companies to have to pay you instead of paying Pablo?

Are you an exception? Moot has made Sup Forums's demographics public multiple times. I doubt it hasn't changed drastically in a year.

Why should anyone help anyone but their family with handouts? Not my problem, not my responsability. Also:
>libtards
>having money
Good one. The only "liberals" that have money are celebrates, who only pretend to be liberal to stay relevant.

>young

try again

>jobless

lol try again

you're thinking reddit

28, employed and as far right as they come. I dont think im an exception.

>everyone who votes left wants to destroy society to support global elites

Yes. Most even gloat about it.

that's just called being Strayan.

That's your decision. Others disagree with you. Why are you trying to force them to agree with you?

What money do you have? All the good paying jobs are infested with Democrats. They understand how the real world works.

You're from Australia. How good could your job be?

>Maybe because "liberals" believe in helping people out as well

yeah
helping the kind of people that ruin society while making the kind of people that run society pay for it

liberals are very generous when it comes to other people's money

>So because you want to work doing simple tasks for more pay than is worth, you think it is okay to force private companies to have to pay you instead of paying Pablo?
American companies located on American soil can only legally hire American citizens and pay no less than minimum wage. That's law. The law is being broken.

This might be a difficult concept for you, but I'm going to ask you to try real hard to understand this concept, but... some people vote for what they think is right, not for their self interest.

Like NEETs I have coined a term for such individuals.

LaX:
Lazy and Xenophobic

>You're from Australia. How good could your job be?

I can neither confirm nor deny what I do.

Again, what money do you have?

It's been my experience, the type of people who use terms like liberal, usually have low-paying jobs and live with handouts in one way or another.

Most Trump supporters I've met make minimum wage and use public transportation.

Nah most liberals don't believe that. That's what ultimately comes of their actions, but that's not what they believe.

>young jobless neets
Stop projecting

So you have a minimum wage job?

>All the good paying jobs are infested with whites who never interact with non whites and who live in white communities

fixed

then why do they endlessly slobber over globalist CEOs like Steve Jobs?

Because reality has made them so unable to function that they lost sight of how to fight the power.

Rudy?

>lol you are poor you suck get rich and vote Democrat
>but evil republicans hate the poor

pick one

since this summer

considering current exchange rates, i make around 55k a year. but my personal financial situation is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

you leftists take away money from the people who earn it and give it to people who did not earn it. in addition, you flood my country with disgusting savages who fuck shit up.

it does not matter whether i make 50k a year or 500k a year. thanks to your kind, money is being taken away from me and given to the worst kind of scum that ruins society. that's why i despise you.

I'm sure you want to revoke the minimum wage as well

It just goes to show the libertarians and leftists aren't so different.

>Why are you trying to force them to agree with you?
They can have whatever opinion they want so long as it doesn't affect me. And it does. Why are they forcing me to pay for people I don't care about?
>What money do you have?
enough to live on
>All the good paying jobs are infested with Democrats.
Arguable. Office cubicle jobs are not what I call "good." People with REAL jobs who actually do something with themselves besides push pencils and republican. Firemen, Policemen, Welders, Loggers, doctors, ect.
>They understand how the real world works.
The real world that the media fed to them since birth, maybe. The world outside your average dems little safety bubble is a cut-thought place, where conservative philosophy rules

You're confused about causation.

Sup Forumsfags being losers doesn't cause them to be rightwing or vice versa.

Both are caused by them being miserable, hateful manchildren.

>disgusting savages who fuck shit up

and who lower wages and increase housing costs

don't forget that part

I have no job because beaners work for below minimum wage. The job in question would have paid a fair amount before because it's moderately dangerous.

pretty sure that's daiz

"muh manchilden"

That's the cry of someone who ignores all economic context.

1/3 millenials live at home now

pewsocialtrends.org/2016/05/24/for-first-time-in-modern-era-living-with-parents-edges-out-other-living-arrangements-for-18-to-34-year-olds/

How exactly is that a personal problem and not economic?

How do you just ignore housing prices, stagnant wages, debt, austerity, and outsourcing and say "lol no economics don't matter it's your fault" to people?

I'm sure you'd be the type of person blaming the unemployed for the great depression.

yeah
>rising crime
>rising housing cost
>rising unemployment
>falling wages
>rising welfare spending

bottom line, it's a fucking SHIT deal for the native population. every factual analysis always arrives at this conclusion, which is why the left is so desperate to shut down every attempt at objective discussion by using shame tactics and social pressure. they are trying super hard to keep people from viewing the situation objectively, because once that happens they lose all support among decent people.

We care about the future of our nation and not short term gratification. Why be a selfish narcissistic faggot?

I certainly would be. We are the necessary correction to a world that has slipped too far into degeneracy.

But the elites own the media so they will continue shilling for globalism.

If only people could see the consequences of globalism they would stop supporting it.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

It has nothing to do with living at home, and everything to do with hating the outside world, trying to cocoon themselves in their little "redpill" shitposts and anime while lashing out at anyone who's different.

Basically a total lack of character.

That's the same.

Rich republicans fool poor people into voting republican via scare tactics. "It's the illegals! The mexican rapists!"

Well I'm not really talking about migrants. I'm against them and agree that much of the left is wrong in that regards.

The left favors increasing minimum wage not removing it.

Well it's a democracy. Majority rules. The jobs you mention are mostly left. Police is probably dependent on area that's about it. Welders and loggers are mostly union. Doctors are college educated and obviously for the greater good of people not survival of the fittest.

Then get some skills under your belt. Problem solved.

I have a job, faggot. NEETs need to get their shit together and start contributing.

>What "liberals" want to spent their money on is their business.

Except, liberals don't want to spend their own money, they want to spend other people's money.

Liberals don't want to live with niggers, they want other people to live with niggers.

Liberals are the living definition of "Do as I say, not as I do".

>ignore everything he said about why millennials live at home
>"they just hate the outside world and masturbate to anime and have no character."
>areyouforrealrightnow.jpg

>Then get some skills under your belt. Problem solved.
Fuck off, I've spent time learning how to properly do my job only to have beaners replace me because the company doesn't have to pay shit if they get injured. You understand absolutely nothing about the world and it shows.

>hating the outside world

With the breakdown of society and culture this is an entirely rational position to hold.

Even the leftists I know fully agree life is getting shittier and worse by the year and rarely go out

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/24/id-rather-chill-in-and-relax-why-millennials-dont-go-clubbing

>"It's the illegals! The mexican rapists!"

yes everyone knows low wages are good for you, those stupid white racists can't see that

>The left favors increasing minimum wage

The left is in favor of creating a dependent slave like underclass ripe for exploitation by the financial globalist oligarchy.

They are opposed to any form of well middle class, which is why they shill for outsourcing and mass immigration that lowers wages.

What do you do?

What part of "it has nothing to do with living at home" don't you understand?

That might be why you consider yourself a loser, but for most people being a hateful little shit is much worse than having trouble finding a job.

>my distorted perceptions tell me it's totally reasonable to be a miserable, spiteful fuck
lol ok

Because they feel bad about taking money from rich people, so instead they want to take jobs and money away from poor people.

I run and repair several different types of equipment. I've held jobs at auto shops, farms, factories, and the logging industry.
Logging is the last place I can go to make money, but it's seasonal. Everything else has been taken over. And I hate logging, People get maimed or die every week. Pays well, but like I said, seasonal.

>Why is a board full of a young jobless neets so right-winged?
The board was decimated by Sup Forumsicaust. There is nothing legitimate about it now. 95% of what you see here is interest driven.

For instance, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that a Billionaire who blatantly uses content from this board is also driving the content you see here. Trump is the antithesis of everything this board used to be. Setting aside for a moment the obvious meme garbage which we all know for 100% he will backtrack on in due time like a 3k mile wall on the southern boarder.

>Rich republicans fool poor people into voting republican via scare tactics. "It's the illegals! The mexican rapists!"

illegals are literally driving up unemployment and driving down wages among working class americans. american people face wage cuts or outright replacement due to illegal immigration. this is fact.

and the fact that all you have to say to them is "just get a better job, stupid hicks lmao" really speaks volumes about your intentions and allegiance.

I dont want to leech off goverment programs like some kind of nigger. Ill get a job eventually

It's a good idea to live at home when you're young. You can live off a family subsidy. What makes it bad, is people like Sup Forums who spend that time on Sup Forums all day making racist and edgy comments, watching anime, rallying for Trump etc. instead of doing what they should be doing. Getting a good job, education, saving money, buying assets, gaining relationships.

Of the young adults living at home, it's usually split between the two groups:

Your typical right-wing jobless/minimum wage, socially awkward, Trump supporters.

College kids, kids in apprenticeship programs, who oppose Trump.

I've yet to see a young adult who supports Trump have what I call a promising future.

>joblees neets
how fucking dare you. I just came off of a 3 day 16 hour watch rotation and go back tomorrow night. fuck you i'm #triggered

I'm gainfully employed making 6 figures, but it isn't too hard to figure out why a NEET would want trump elected since he's campaigning on bringing jobs to america.

Some people want to actually work for their money instead of living in filth and relying on a government check every month

That's false, conservatives make more on average. While there are people on the right that haven't adapted well to the modern economy, many still retain high skilled positions in business, law, medical, trades, and high paying labor positions like oil/fracking or trades like plumbing or welding.

While democrats have people in technical positions, their overall average is brought down by minorities.

Maybe where you live. But any reputable job here could never hire illegals. Maybe small private employers with less than 5 employees can get away with it. But good luck getting a job here without proof of citizenship or a work visa.

I don't know anyone who know of anyone who knows anyone who has been replaced by an illegal. It simply doesn't happen to real jobs here. Maybe if you're digging trenches for someone off craigslists.

>this is fact
You kind of have to be here to understand how the middle class in this country basically decided they preferred to have their lives destroyed by corporate oligarchy rather than risk having some of their money go to niggers.

To be clear, I don't think republicans "fool" anyone. People are just emotional and short-sighted. Nobody is forcing them to vote republican, nor is it too hard to see what's going on.

Some people just don't want to see what's right in front of them.

I'm a millennial homeowner who supports Trump. Nice to meet you.

Everyone needs to feel valued in this life. White male NEETs, who otherwise are at the very bottom of the white male hierarchy, could at least feel superior to women and minorities. This has changed in the last 50 years as women and minorities have become a more dominant force in politics and the work place. So now these bottom-tier white males are on the *very bottom* along with women and minorities. Which sucks and they hate it.

Rather than self-reflect and ask themselves why the fuck they are bottom-tier males, they lash out and blame external forces - liberals, globalists, jews, etc. All the while avoiding to face up to the fact that the main reason their life sucks is because of their own personal failure. Sound familiar? It's the same thing Sup Forums talks about blacks.

>Sup Forums exists because NEETs realizing they are just wiggers and then blame THE MAN for their personal failures

>2016
>Sup Forumsacks still reply to obvious b8

why?

The difference is most NEETS on Sup Forums want a job and want to work from what I've seen. Niggers are happy to eat up welfare.

Wow thank you Napoleon I am now a cruz missile

every poll shows society as a whole is becoming more alienated and depressed while economic outlooks are also extremely negative

Even leftists seem to notice this

The only people stuck in denial are the legit establishment shills.

>It's a good idea to live at home when you're young.

So you're just going to ignore how this wasn't the case until globalism started driving down wages and driving up housing costs

>people like Sup Forums who spend that time on Sup Forums all day making racist and edgy comments

yes racist edgy comments are the "true problem." Clearly Sup Forums is behind the global economic stagnation and not your bullshit policies

theguardian.com/business/2016/feb/03/is-stagnation-the-new-normal-for-the-world-economy

>Getting a good job, education

well you globalists sent the good jobs overseas/flooding with cheap labor and are increasing housing and higher education prices so no one can afford them without debt.

As a result people now have little to nothing to live for as they can barely afford a future.

>Your typical right-wing jobless/minimum wage, socially awkward, Trump supporters.

so someone poor

>College kids

so someone wealthy

it's funny how all your hate is only directed at poor whites.

>I've yet to see a young adult who supports Trump have what I call a promising future.

Yes the lower white working classes have been decimated by globalism

I'm Batman.

Said the half black socialist french jew. Clearly.

Life was good when we weren't a mess. Now we have neets and life is shit. What changed?

>It simply doesn't happen
motherfucker theres a burger who had it happen to him right in this fucking thread:
you're fucking lying in our faces. that's why we despise you so much - illegals fuck shit up, americans suffer from it, and decadent arrogant fuckwits like you have the gall to lie through their teeth and say "lol that never happens"

why the fuck do you think mexicans come over the border if not to work?
america already has an unemployment problem, and you fuckers actively work towards bringing in EVEN MORE unskilled labor, making the situation even worse. and when people confront you with this you go full denial and say that there is no problem in the first place and unemployment is just a myth.

this behavior is why you are so hated, and why reactionary nationalist movements are rapidly gaining ground across the globe.

OP you got us all figured out... We are from now on BLM protesters. Go Hillary and gives me dat. No email campaign!

Its dumb as shit.

Lol its your fault that we imported tons of people that are gonna do your job for lower pay why didn't you just get an education you bum.

While at the same time denying them the right to vote for what would oppose the same thing that fucked their job because its racist

>whites are directly and explicitly attacked and degraded by society and government policy so it's their fault

It's funny how discrimination and hatred is alright as long as you hate whites. Apparently victim blaming isn't such a bad thing.

From his vague description it sounds like he's working under the table. Working under the table is illegal anyway. Criminal getting fucked over by other criminals is fine in my book. Pay taxes.

Mexicans cross the border and work for cash. They don't work jobs where they have to pay taxes because those jobs can't hire them.

>hurr durr an illegal stole my under the table job!

I work 60 plus hours a week.

Fuck liberals. Fuck the niggers that suck on the goverents tit, that I'm contributing too wether I like it or not.

TRUMP 2016.

Watch me make some retarded shit up to support my argument the post.

>just get an education you bum

and then education prices are bid up by cheap credit and increased demand so only the incredibly wealthy can afford university

and that's ignoring the fact that statistically only a small number of people are cut out for higher education STEM jobs to begin with.

The result is lots of worthless liberal arts majors who are a net drain on society and the economy.