/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Can't Barrage the Farage Edition

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

Other urls found in this thread:

clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_11-19-14.pdf
healthiergeneration.org/
healthiergeneration.org/about_us/supporters/our_funders/
healthiergeneration.org/about_us/leadership/youth_advisory_board/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
twittermoneybot.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project
advancementproject.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Williams_(actor)
questionbridge.com/
mediafire.com/download/rrngcq6cry5fgec/guccifer.zip
mediafire.com/download/gh8mnpk1m2v2j0q/cfAma.zip
guccifer2.wordpress.com/
archive.is/pjD68
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
nytimes.com/1998/05/10/business/into-the-island-lair-of-a-currency-trading-tiger.html?pagewanted=all
mega.nz/#!jJo11RTD!3tdZLT9d5GUKYBrqTCZYKgFENOzfVw8AlRRMTt59zoY
tavinstitute.org/
tavistock.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Alliance
americavotes.org/our-partners/
ourfinancialsecurity.org/about/our-coalition/
brennancenter.org/fellows
americanprogress.org/projects/our-projects/
populardemocracy.org/about-us/our-partners
cbpp.org/about/special-projects/policy-futures
issueone.org/our-work-2/
leadinggreen.com/
maplight.org/us-congress/organization
maplight.org/us-congress/bill
newmediaventures.org/
rooseveltinstitute.org/nextgenblueprint/
womensequalitycenter.org/our-partners/
clintonfoundation.org/052102-sp-cf-gn-gl-sp-remarks-at-nihon-university.htm)
projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/
us.hsmglobal.com/
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=30867391
publiccounsel.org/stories?id=0147
publiccounsel.org/pages?id=0043
zoominfo.com/c/The-Power-Within-Inc./30983370
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-02-26/clinton-vs-sanders-in-one-word-wal-mart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REPOSTING THINGS

Based accounting family sending me tax returns.

clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_11-19-14.pdf

>Look thru to see some names of who they give grants to. Most money seems to be circulated within their private groups. Don't know how to find out what they are doing with all of the money.

Where the FUCK is Swissbro?

Anything labeled _____ Initiative is important.

healthiergeneration.org/

healthiergeneration.org/about_us/supporters/our_funders/

>Clinton Foundation
>$1m or over

First page on the pdf, start googling if you're bored.

healthiergeneration.org/about_us/leadership/youth_advisory_board/

Bump

Old threads for reference:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

So lads, I'll be up awhile for tonight

Dank Requests?

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so the don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption.

We are taking the american strategy.

Do you know why the Soviets were so afraid of America?

They'd have 1,000 pages of intel that the Americans were coming from the North with 3 units. When the Americans came, 1 division came from the East through a swamp because they were on punishment. 1 division came from the west because they got lost. I division came through a hole in the south wall because they were marines with a death wish.

Do your thing. Just keep swimming.Just keep Swimming.

bump.

Orcish: Kek

Jesse Williams is tied to the Advancement Project and BLM.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project

advancementproject.org/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Williams_(actor)

Also: Jesse williams is executive producer of Question Bridge: Black Males. questionbridge.com/

Question Bridge donors: Open Society Foundation, The California Endowment, Ford Foundation, Tribeca Film Institute, Sundance Institute.

reminder to also check out the guccifer2 files
mediafire.com/download/rrngcq6cry5fgec/guccifer.zip

and the fbi amas reposted in this file (incl third one which I am not so sure about desu)
mediafire.com/download/gh8mnpk1m2v2j0q/cfAma.zip

A small database where we can collect information would be of advantage, anyone know where we can create one online?

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so the don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results
Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption.

Watch out for the guy asking everyone to focus on CF and not go on a tangent on Goystock.

At first he seems sincere, but it's a shill because anons were digging up info on Goystock. Perhaps the path to CF's ruin is Goystock. If we follow the money, we might as well start at the source.

Don't falter everyone, Sup Forums will be spammed today with a shitton of Murica and anti-Murica threads so we need to bump to avoid 404

Please do not turn on CNN, remember there is a BLACKOUT of CNN taking place right now.

Please redouble your efforts. CNN just aired a short segment discrediting Sup Forums as a fringe conspiritard website. This is not a drill. This was 100% done because you glorious bastards are putting the pieces together and they are shitting themselves.

Anime saved Brit/pol/
can it save /cfg/ too?

just asked Guccifer if he would be willing to look into Tavistock. Hopefully it piques his interest and he does his hacker stuff and digs something up.

I believe you, but do you have a link to CNN trying to BTFO us

How are we looking? Do you think we'll eventually have enough evidence to convince normalfags or are they going to brush it off as a conspiracy theory? Do you think we can get MSM's attention just with normalfags sharing the information on twitter, reddit and facebook or is there anything else we can do? should we alert God Emperor?

Reminder:
> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American Interest) vs Clinton (Special Interest)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

Also, for those who don't know about Guccifer's blog:

guccifer2.wordpress.com/
guccifer2.wordpress.com/
guccifer2.wordpress.com/

Just a thought, maybe instead of just doing Shillary's travel you should also document Bill's and Chelsea's as well, since we know Bill is apparently fond of secret airport meetings, also might be a good idea to try and track Burkle and Epstein, try to figure out if any secret meetings happened.

I'm no where near autistic enough to follow that stuff though so just a suggestion.

Is anyone digging around the present (and former) CF BoD members?
>archive.is/pjD68
That's the archive from about a year ago, HRC, Eric R. Braverman and Richard Verma are now no longer on the board.

Braverman is the medical director of PATH, as well as an advisor on Obama's transition team. He also worked with BC on the response to the Haiti earthquake in 2010.

Verma was formerly a member of HC's national security team, and worked with her in the white house. He was nominated by Obama in late 2014/early 2015 to become the American ambassador to India, which is a position I believe he still holds. Moreover, Verma was the former senior national security advisor to Harry Reid, the leader of the democrats in the senate.

It's also worth noting that Lisa Jackson, who is still on the CF board, was appointed by Obama to the U.S. environmental protection agency.

Seems to me like HRC has been calling in a lot of favors in Washington for CF board members. Does anyone else have anything, or is looking at any of the groups/events these people have been involved in?

Here's our subreddit.
Find a task.
Do a thing
Post results.
>reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/

bump

Reposted from previous thread:

REMINDER: what we ultimately need to do.

We need to create a searchable database/list in this format:

1.X made a donation to the CF on Y, 20WZ

U days later X was given a position at V
-source

2. X made a donation to the CF on Y, 20WZ

-source

3. X made a donation to the CF on Y, 20WZ

-source.

Untangle the Web, make it easy to read and search, make it undeniable

ALSO and user said he'd drop a .zip of all previous threads. Where is the .zip?

Good shit user.

False claims about Hillary Clinton is defamation and is considered a crime. Do not partake in these threads unless you would like to be taken to court for slander.

-J.P.

False claims about Hillary Clinton is defamation and is considered a crime. Do not partake in these threads unless you would like to be taken to court for slander.

-J.P.

FUCKING SHILLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thinking of making another spider diagram tomorrow of CF donors based on the leaks we have and see if any of it goes anywhere.

Threads have been nice today.

Nice phone.

Hillary Clinton is the devil.
Take me to court.
Fuck you.

As faggot infested as Reddit is, I thnk colonizing it with Sup Forumsacks is a positive thing to do. /r/the_donald has already caused mass triggerings and improved the site slightly. This could simultaneously help our organization efforts and continue the process of co-opting the site in our favor.

Can I be a mod?

4/10 shitposting

I can't take too much credit, it's all lifted from the CF BoD archive page and wikipedia, it's only topsoil level digging. I don't really have any skills, what we need is for someone to actually go deep on this stuff.

Good idea, user. Do it

SHILLS GET OUT OUT OUT

as someone following these threads with moderate interest, I really wish you guys would post sources on your connections and not just use the old schiz copout of "do your own research man! you can't believe the shit that I've seen."

for people who take skepticism to the extreme your not really good at covering your own bases

ex
>George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.

OK, that might be true but where are the proofs?

Try again.

Try again.

Yeah, what's your username?

Can you make one that has Bill, Jefery, and the merchant meme Jew peeing on the earth gangbang style?

Great work Sup Forums You Nazi scientists are top notch. Keep up the good work.

Nigels_Pint, I just subscribed.

>Implying we need mods

Some anons found about it thanks to CF. Info of tavistock might be useful later (when the house of cards starts to crack hard for example), but if we focus on CF, we will have something to damage hillary directly

What do we know regarding HRC and the Walton family. Did a regional store out Bentonville, Arkansas get to be on of the biggest companies on the planet without the help of, let's say, the state's governor and his wife?

>pic related

That might be a bit outside my wheelhouse friendo

The Lolita Express 2 image is mine, I can do shit like that

Maybe if these threads dont die out, I'll improve my memeing skills

False alarm in my investigation into the Clinton Group, they don't seem to have any connection to Hillary and Bill outside of name.

However the death of the CFO of CDI seems like there are some potential connections that can be drawn there. CF contributed a grand total of over $44 million to CDI which seems like it went into the building of the William J. Clinton Presidential Center & Park in 03-04. However it's very easy to embezzle funds during a massive construction project, and it doesn't sound too unlikely that John Glasglow could've gotten away with misappropriating the money, possibly to launder it back to the Clinton Foundation(mind you that this building was the largest contract CF has ever made according to our data).

This seems like it came back to bite him later and he came under intense investigation for his handling of funds right up until he disappeared. Is it possible that one of the Clinton's snuffed him out to stop connections being drawn to CF?

You massive skeptics like shit from the 90's, right?

nytimes.com/1998/05/10/business/into-the-island-lair-of-a-currency-trading-tiger.html?pagewanted=all

>Mr. Lewis manages his currency operations under the umbrella of a holding company, Tavistock Group, and has made acquisitions through another vehicle, the English National Investment Company. Earlier this month, he transferred his controlling stake in English National to his 35-year-old son, Charles, and others at the company.

Ctrl + F Soros.

you have to lurk and click the links

We'll keep the general alive, but we've also got a subreddit now.

Here is a link to archive.is captures of the two FBI user threads and every Clinton Foundation General thread.

mega.nz/#!jJo11RTD!3tdZLT9d5GUKYBrqTCZYKgFENOzfVw8AlRRMTt59zoY

I'll update it daily.

In that case can you hide a merchant Jew behind Hillary at one of her speeches?

HRC served on the Board of Directors of Walmart from 1986 to 1992.

Please go there and stay there.

Probably should post this along with any time the spider diagram shows up, these were the sources I used for most of it that went anywhere. Some orgs on the page were dead ends or didn't give any information about who they work with.

General sources for this - big players:
tavinstitute.org/
tavistock.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Alliance
americavotes.org/our-partners/
ourfinancialsecurity.org/about/our-coalition/
brennancenter.org/fellows
americanprogress.org/projects/our-projects/
populardemocracy.org/about-us/our-partners
cbpp.org/about/special-projects/policy-futures
issueone.org/our-work-2/
leadinggreen.com/
maplight.org/us-congress/organization
maplight.org/us-congress/bill
newmediaventures.org/
rooseveltinstitute.org/nextgenblueprint/
womensequalitycenter.org/our-partners/

Jesus fucking christ like clockwork.

He's right though. If we're going to try and meme this it can only help to make it digestible for normies and skeptics alike.

> tfw post, and read down the thread
> your post is the last and thread is over

very suspicious , 4chans anonymity can be problematic for theses things
How many of theses "anons" doing "research" are shills tossing out bullshit to throw the whole thing off . Mabey a new form of communication and cross checking each other's findings ?

A reminder of just how wealthy this family is.

HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO

again, if your real goal is to take this somewhere public to "wake people up" your going to have to be a bit more accommodating than that. People like you and I are interested in this stuff because we already have a distrust of governments and politicians. Normies aren't going to search through the wayback machine and Sup Forums archives to build your argument for you.

The burden of proof lies upon the accuser.

What the fucking fuck is she doing there?

>Britannia rule the waves
>On America's birthday

Bro...

Remember; people are currency. I'm about to go to bed but can we track movement of people from CF to foreign countries? Especially female names. If nobody else does it I'll start digging tomorrow.

Fucking terrifying m8

You posted the same poorly-worded comment in the other thread. I'm having a hard time believing you're this retarded, so you must be some spy.

>ah yes anonymity is the problem, let's move to another problem

Nice try.

Simple Memes.
X paid CF $Y
Got Z

I'd say let the chaos continue. Anons don't work well organized traditionally. Attack on multiple fronts. I mean Sup Forums prays to a god of chaos for KEK's sake.

They also don't trust infographcis because they aren't in-depth enough. Then they hate data dumps because they think whoever compiled it is lying.

It's easy to simplify, but it still won't make sense to them.

Most of them haven't even gotten past that the email scandal happened, or have dropped it and moved on with their lefty groups.

what if your goal is just to laugh, what should I do?

Yeah sure that'll be easy

Sure, let the chaos continue but let's not devolve this thread completely. If Hillary wins the election, the Tavistock tin-foil hat conspiracies (sorry I don't really buy it), all of that that will be worth shit.

Got a source I can link to?

WJC = Will J C
HRC = Hill R C

ALL REPEATED FOUNDATION SPEECHES, THAT ARE REPORTED ON THEIR WEBSITE, MORE AT END

WJC HOLDS SPEECH 5 TIMES @ Global Artist Co., Ltd -> $250,000 - $500,000
(APPARENT LINK TO A SPEECH TRANSCRIPT clintonfoundation.org/052102-sp-cf-gn-gl-sp-remarks-at-nihon-university.htm)
projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/ (only 4 of the 5 speeches are mentioned here)

WJC HOLDS SPEECH @ HSM AMERICAS,INC. & HSM DEUTSCHLAND GMBH. ->$400,00 - $1,000,000
No TRACE THAT SPEECH OCCURRED.
us.hsmglobal.com/ (SEEMINGLY DEAD COMPANY)
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=30867391
projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/ (ANOTHER HSM SPEECH NOT LISTED ON THE FOUNDATION WEBSITE)

HRC HOLDS SPEECH @ PUBLIC COUNSEL -> $100,000 - $250,000
WJC HOLDS SPEECH @ PUBLIC COUNSEL -> $100,000 - $250,000
(could possible be related to child-trafficking ideas from earlier, BOTH EVENTS HAPPENED)
HRC AND WJC HAVE ON AWARDS AND SPOKEN AT DINNERS e.t.c
publiccounsel.org/stories?id=0147
publiccounsel.org/pages?id=0043

WJC HOLDS SPEECH 2 TIMES @ THE POWER WITHIN, INC -> $100,000 - $250,000
(SEEMINGLY DEAD COMPANY www.powerwithin.com)
zoominfo.com/c/The-Power-Within-Inc./30983370

HRC HOLDS SPEECH @ UNLV FOUNDATION -> $100,000 - $250,000
WJC HOLDS SPEECH @ UNLV FOUNDATION -> $100,000 - $250,000
Media "outrage" but how could it occur twice?

projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/

Wow, such shilling.
Just keep doing stuff.
They don't know how to shill this

I don't think you quite understand how leftist operate.

Email scandal doesn't register ideologically. In fact, it's easy not to give a shit about that. However, flat-out corruption and corporate favors will be permanently ingrained in their minds. It's an association that sticks.

I deal with a massive leftist group daily.

They literally think Hillary is a fucking saint and is worthy of having every connection under the sun - corrupt or not.

It's common knowledge. She doesn't deny she worked for Wal-Mart, people just don't talk about it.

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

>falling for this obvious bait

public figures are fair game when it comes to defamation

Here friendo

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-02-26/clinton-vs-sanders-in-one-word-wal-mart

Is the world ruled by a small amount of elites?

Are these people all vaguely connected?

The answer is yes. But the reason why is right in front of you. We live in a system where these things are not only possible, but inevitable. That system is neoliberal capitalism. You can grasp at conspiratorial straws all you want but what you're diving into is not some poorly defined jewish conspiracy, but the strata of society at the top of the pyramid, the untethered global super-rich. They are powerful. They are often corrupt. And they are all connected, and love bullshit organizations that only work as depositories for their wealth and influence.

Here is the ultimate "red" pill: there is no plan. There is no conspiracy. While some of these people are cunning many of them are just useful idiots or lucky speculators. Most of their organizations are bullshit and slush funds. They have no clear goals but furthering their own self-interest.

The true conspiracy is out in the open for all to see: they have the wealth and the power, and everyone else does not. Their only plans are to get more wealth and power. It's the inevitable conclusion of our economic system.

Think of Eyes Wide Shut: you can look for cryptic meanings and occult symbolism, but taken as a whole it's just an orgy. That's all the super-elites are: an orgy of greed and masturbatory self-congratulation, with no end goal but the rush of endorphins.

Kill the Clinton Foundation, and you have cured a symptom, not the disease.

OK, why are you telling me in a thread that will die in an hour? make a pastebin or some other consolidated information hub with actual information, not just "Bill Clinton was a pedophile because I saw an image of a loli plane".

Then what's the point of these threads? Even if it's not for normies it's impossible to follow any one user's research and conclusions because there is no centralized hub of info. From what I can see, you guys do this because you like doing it, not for any purpose besides your own self perceived enlightenment. When you don't document how and why you draw conclusions you lead other user's to duplication of efforts.

Those aren't leftists, those are just sheepish liberals. I'm talking about Bernie supporters and the rest of the country. Hillary will always have a solid ~20% of the population supporting her just because.

so does child trafficcing, which she might very well be indicted for if the stuff with the clinton foundation has evidence found for.

you arn't gonna hit muh feefees harder then think of the children and since the crazy evil bitch seems to have her hand in everything dark and slimy in the entire fucking world.

Such shilling ITT.

With the media coverage Sup Forums is getting right now, some normalfag could put 2 and 2 together and find something because of these threads.

This is why Sup Forums will never be defeated
The desire for truth always wins out

We are trying. And looks like we are trying hard

Still, collect as much information linked to those (if you want to cover tavistock, ok. But if there is info related to HF or asociated entities/people, add it)

The more information we have on our hands (try to save at least an image of this), the more and better things we might do in the future

Getting it to whatever media will bother to listen and influential others said normies trust more than Sup Forums.

There's a bigger picture you're missing here.

LADS I JUST GOT AN IDEA

We start a hashtag, and then corrupt it

For example, lets create #BreakingtheFoundation and make it about how great Clinton is for Breaking the glass ceiling and being on her way towards becoming POTUS

And then when it picks up steam and starts trending we fucking go subservive on it and start dropping info about the Clinton Foundation

More info on CF BoD.

Board member Frank Giustra:
>Founded Lionsgate Entertainment
>Worked as Chairmen/CEO of Yorkton Securities which is an investment bank that deals with overseas resource development, particularly mining.
>Formed that Radcliff Foundation, that worked with BC in dealing with issues abroad, and worked with BC in Haiti. Teamed up with BC and Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim to create a 20M$ fund for Haiti.
>Donated 30M$ to the Clinton HIV/AIDS Initiative (CHAI)
>Radcliff Foundation supports the International Crisis Group where Giustra sits as chair, and with 10M$ in funds, acts as an advisor to the UN, the EU and the World Bank on "conflict prevention."
>Giusta also does a lot of charity work in Vancouver, Canada.
>Best part: Giustra is a guest blogger on, I kid you not, Huffington Post.

The problem is ultimately capitalism in my opinion. But the conspiracy of the new elite class is part of the bourgeoisie, and I welcome it come crashing down.

That's... actually kind of fucking brilliant.

What do the rest of you lads think?

Ok, so how the fuck do we make easily digestible?
We do have to remember confirmation bias is in play as well as years of brainwashing.
Do we just go on with our original plans and treat them as a lost cause, or do we try to break their conditioning?

The issue with fully investigating Tavistock is that of manpower. Is /x/ even in on this and should we get them in on this?

I'm a shill because I called out shills? Nice dubs, but KYS.

Just a small reminder to crash this union.

That's not gonna happen and you know we're not going to coordinate that. Just do something instead of proposing ideas.

It's very simple.

>financial donation
>favor given

If enough Sup Forumsacks here dig it I'll spend my week making memes for the hashtag

I tried getting /x/ in on this when I made the first /cfg/ and I got flagged by a janitor and warned immediately.

YESS

Hey dude, try shutting the fuck up you fucking faggot. They are in the process of compiling the information in a way that even the brain dead such as yourself can easily connect the dots. They have barely been at it 24 hours, give them some time.

In the meantime I'd suggest killing yourself for harassing people working on the most productive project I've seen from Sup Forums quite possibly ever.