I deeply and sincerely apologize for my behavior on this website, you should as well

I thought you kiddos were trolling. Cool it with the antisemitism. Jews are one of the main contributors (you can't prove me wrong on this) of the advancement of the human race. Most of you are alive today because of new inventions and discoveries related to engineering, electronics and medicine.

Then, this website gives a skewed perspective on immigration and minorities. The main idea is: everyone wants to live happy and in peace. If a refugee commits a crime and does not get punished, it's mainly government's fault. Some of them used to live in utter shitholes and were raised with different morals.

Again, do you think Jews are the only lobby out there? Were they controlling everything, how come this disgrace of a website is still running? You get flooded all the time with Trump, Yannopoulos, etc... threads so you underage uneducated folks idolize them because it is supposedly and Sup Forums.org is edgy. You're being controlled.

I'll never post here again and I sincerely and deeply apologize for all the people I've hurt with my careless posts. I did not mean those words and I have nothing against minorities, foreigners and Italians with mixed ethnical backgrounds. Being part of a minority myself does not excuse me for making nasty jokes.

This website is toxic and I want Sup Forums.org out of my life. May LGBTs, Jews, Arabs, Turks, Indians, etc... and all of the people bullied on here live in prosperity and happiness. You all should seriously think about getting off of here and contribuite to a better tomorrow for yourself and your kids. Farewell.

Can't have a better future for your kids when the entire world is a brown IQ 85 shithole

The Holocasut did not habben :^)

kill yourself faggot

You're a cuck.

Shut up you sensitive bitch.

The dalai lama isn't a good person you fuckit kikefucker

Found out the Italian FBI was monitoring you eh bud?
Nice try, but your already on the list.

>NOT ALL JEWS NOT ALL JEWS
>I'll never post here again
and that's not believable
you'll have to post more for the pasta to stick.

this

nice b8

Man, the shills and slider threads are getting even more retarded by the minute here.

Kek, this

Don't worry, unless you are a white nationalist.

But worry especially if you are a violent white nationalist.

>trying to get out of jail time for shitposting too hard

Suck it Italy, how about instead of being a faggot you fight for freedom of speech in your shitty country?

Another summerfag bites the dust.

> LGBTs, Jews, Arabs, Turks, Indians, etc...

Right now, the ones seeing your post are laughing and thinking you're a cuck.

Jews are the main contributor to evil and degeneration of the human race, as is anyone that enables them, like you. You are all the root of all evil. You can fuck off.

>If a refugee commits a crime and does not get punished, it's mainly government's fault.

What if I told you that there's a way to make sure women don't get raped by morally challenged mud-people in the first place?