MAD LIB THREAD

Ok I need 2 cities, 2 nouns and 2 plural nouns to start

I FUCKED YOUR MOM WITH MY CHEESE GRATER DICK AND MADE HER ATE THE CHEDDAR ALL DAY LONG

thanks for playing

I'll use cheese grater and dick for the nouns

Not yet your moms stills sucking on my cheese fingers

my mom is dead asshole. thx for bringing up her memory

I know

JUST ONE FUCKING CITY

Niagara Falls, NY.

thx ok how bout another one

Little Dipper Idaho

Chicago

SLIDE THREAD! sage and hide

no it isn't - just having fun

what is there to slide anyway? what happened in the last few hours that is so important?

This kind of shit should be an automatic permaban.

>Look back at flag

Oh surprise, surprise, it's a fucking leaf. Just when I was beginning to have a little faith

>hurr durr mad lib threads are destroying this board
-piss off - you don't have to participate

Do you see what you just posted? You're either retarded or trolling. YOU fuck off. This is a political discussion board not mad libs

BLOW YOUR COCK OFF

it's a fucking famous political quote that I thought it would be funny to do a mad lib on.

>it's a fucking famous political quote
You should've really put that in the OP to avoid le casual trolls.

What is a famous quote? What the fuck are you talking about?

>HURRR it'd be fun to do a mad lib on...

Seriously just fuck off. You're an obvious shit troll or you're fully fully autistic and think this is a) an appropriate use of this board and b) fun

TO AVOID TROLLS????? HE IS A TROLL!

Are you serious? This board is political Sup Forums. How many "u mad wite boi?" threads are there on this board, right now?

ok fine - i'll do that next time to be more clear so faggots like wearing overly tight underwear won't go ballistic

So your argument is "HURR there are other shit posts on this board, might as well have more."?

GO TO BED KEK BOY

>>>r/THEDONALD

I'm not a faggot because I don't want shit on this board. Take this shit to Sup Forums if you want but you're seriously fully autistic or you're trolling

No seriously is that your whole argument?

that you're a massive faggot

No, your argument was that there are other shit threads, may as well make more.

And calling me a faggot is the best you've got? You need to be 18+ to use this board kiddo go the fuck to bed.

What faggot?

See

What faggit?

ok has /pol's bouncer left yet?

See

Nope. But I reported you and your butt buddy for underage/rule violations. But you enjoy your time together

Also so clever wow! Did you find this HILARIOUS may-may on 9gag?

Oh god I take it all back will you please forgive me I'm so so sorry

I still think your fagotry is unbelievable though

See
Still underage. Still autistic. Only known adjective appears to be "faggot"

Cunt

Oh wow! Except I'm not a woman, you can't spell faggot correctly, and you're still autistic

you mad bro? this has turned into the thread where takes out all his frustrations about his life's failure on an innocent leaf

How's the mental break going?

>Innocent leaf

I think without me this thread would be dead right now. So show me some respect you asslicker. Not my frustrations just don't want shit on my board. Fuck off autist

Mental break? Can you please admit you're trolling because if I go to bed believing people are really this dumb, I might not wake up

>autist
dude we're brothers in this regard - come on admit it

Faggot

No, I'm 27 and pretty god damn normal. I have my own home. You, however, are autistic

We are not brothers and never will be. I won't bump your shitty thread anymore. Fuck off

There it is. Goodbye autist

You don't have to prove yourself to me. I know you're solid