My friend and our gf wants to watch this movie, but is it a film women can understand?

My friend and our gf wants to watch this movie, but is it a film women can understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

artofthetitle.com/title/trainspotting/
imdb.com/title/tt0117951/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv
youtube.com/watch?v=vPKhhne8mCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm still pissed that they made Diane part of the marketing instead of Tommy, even though she was a wholly forgettable character.

Tommy couldn't arrive when they were making these posters.

Are you serious?

Yeah, pretty sure I read it here.
artofthetitle.com/title/trainspotting/

>Kevin McKidd (Tommy) missed the photo shoot for the promos because he was on holiday. This resulted in him being the only lead cast member not to be in any of the promotional posters or even the video cover.

imdb.com/title/tt0117951/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

I had no idea. That must still eat him up to this day. Those posters were fucking iconic.

which one is the watcher though?

>our gf
What?

Went into the thread after I saw this, expecting to see a discussion being about OP being a cuck, got educated instead. I truly enjoy this place.

Damn, this and the 24 Hour Party People articles are interesting reads

I can't figure out how this site isn't more popular, found it randomly searching for some shit on google. It has shitton of quality interviews

Saw it with my sister and she loved it

Begbie is ourguy, right?

>secretly gay
Yeah, probably /ourguy/.

No, but he's a mate.

YOU PIECE OF JUNKIE SHIT I'LL CUT YER UP

Women are fully capable of understanding degeneracy

women don't understand anything. it would be more fruitful to show this movie to your dog

>not Spud

It has Ewan MacGregor nude in it, of course women will like it

But it's a movie about a man's descent into degeneracy, which is the part they can't relate to. If Renton was a girl, everyone would have been pining to help

youtube.com/watch?v=vPKhhne8mCs

[dole music intensifies]

Damn, it always triggered my OCD (lel) how Tommy was missing from the poster in spite of having been presented as a relevant case... this explanation is so unsatisfactory, though. They weren't even together on the pictures. They could have photographed Tommy another day. Such half-assing. Sad.

do you know who else is nude?

>tfw Spud is re-imagined as a secret writing genius in the sequel