I just have a couple of questions for people here

I just have a couple of questions for people here.

1.If you are racist (for the sake of this thread we'll define racist as someone who hates other races or thinks they are inherently inferior) What made you that way? were you always convinced that race played a key role in "inferority" and "superiority" of people, or were you made that way by circumstances and certain realizations. What were they?

2.Did you become this way in the past 5 years?

3.Is there anything that could convince you otherwise? if so what would it be

I want to impregnate all Jewish women

Am I a racist

I'm just a diversity skeptic. I don't think anything can make me turn back.

niggerfaggot thread

1.Experience
2.10+ years ago
3.Sure why not, no idea.

Yes, but you're also right. There are way more hot Jewish women than I am okay with.

actually meant to post this image, but that guy will do as honestly he's probably turned a lot of people racist.

The main reason I'm posting this thread is because I've noticed a lot of people i know have become radicalized by things that have happened in the past 5 years. Particularly Black Lives Matter and rampant political correctness. Honestly I fight those urges myself when I see stuff like the shit that went down in Toronto and all the fucking bullshit they are doing.

I don't think races are "inherently inferior" per se - but I do think certain racial cultures have fostered stupidity while others have developed intelligence.

For example, Asians generally have a culture of studying hard and learning. You see this in everything from their monks/religions to their agriculture to their military. They're all about working smart.

Black culture, however - at least in modern day America - promotes gangs, violence, drugs, and relying on handouts. Blacks make fun of other blacks if they have a dad. Blacks will say "you ain't black" if you have a decent job. It's fucking insane - blacks in the 50s/60s were all about getting employed and having a strong family.

1. The way blacks act, the way they want to always be a victim and have the "right" to talk down to whites.
2. Yes.
3. Maybe the blacks stop pretending that they did everything in history and the whites "just stole it" i.e. people legitimately believing that all of Shakespeare's plays were plagiarized from a black woman.

1. Depends what you mean by races. Do I think there's a difference in the mean ability of each race in things like intelligence and physical prowess? Yes, this is indicated by various identical twin and adoption studies. Do I think it matters and should be used to discriminate individuals? No. A mean is just that, a mean. I take a very logical approach to my 'racism.' To think there are no differences from evolving on separate landmasses for years is naive. However, I do think culture plays a large and crucial role in the creation of niggers (not Blacks) and other scum. Some cultures are just not conducive to liberty or success.

2. I think I have, I started thinking like this in my freshman year of college, so about 4 years ago.

3. Show me data that indicates otherwise.

Replace the first 'races' by racist. haha typing like a dindu at this time of day

1. No I just think we're better off segregated and Japan is a paradise because it's mono-racial, we'd all be better off sticking to ourselves and traveling to peaceful countries that had to struggle to improve. I've always wanted to just be with my own people, never have I put another race before my own.

2. No, I've just become more aware of it and realized the World is racist and America is weird as fuck

3. Nothing, I'd feel better about all races if they stopped fleeing their own countries and scampering off to White(and sometimes non-white countries such as weeb faggots) countries for us to take care of them setting a HUGE fucking burden on us which makes my life shittier and more stressful. I'd literally be happy as fuck and carefree if it wasn't for them. I want my race to continue on in peace and not have to worry about that, most of all, more than anything that is what I fucking think about every fucking day.

JEW SHILL DETECTED

REEE REEE REEE REEE

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

>What made you that way?

Observation.

> were you always convinced that race played a key role in "inferority" and "superiority" of people,

No, but the underlying problem has always been there

>or were you made that way by circumstances and certain realizations. What were they?

Ingroup/outgroup competition, generally speaking.

Understanding how groups worked has provided context for understanding morality in a way that does not provide cognitive dissonance.

Also understanding how individuals work with individuals and how individuals work with groups.

Group behavior is very predictable.

you should read up on epigenetics

it is proven that you inherit your mothers metabolism, in other words if your mother is a lazy fuck that doesn't work out, your own genetic code will be affected by it (this is not irreversible of course so don't use this as an excuse, ameriburgers)

i don't believe in racial superiority, but genetic superiority is pretty much an undeniable fact, and certain races are statistically lesser in certain ways, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any black guys that are smarter than me, or any asians that are stronger than me

to answer your dumb as fuck questions, my father is a racist so ive been one my entire life, but i still have non white friends, and they dont even mind my insults. any scientific data presented in a believable and sophisticated format could easily change my opinion, but i'm not interested enough in epigenetics to actually give a fuck enough to ever seek out that information

still a niggerfaggot thread

>2.Did you become this way in the past 5 years?

Over ten years. It started with Hurricane Katrina

>3.Is there anything that could convince you otherwise? if so what would it be

A reality where blacks as a group behaved similar asians or whites in terms of demographics and statistics monitoring such behavior (marriage, income, education, crime, mortality...etc.)

booohooooooo

The Rotherham sex scandal. It didn't make me think that all white people are better than all Arabs, we have child molesters too. But our child molesters don't roam the streets in packs because they're ostracized by everyone . It is completely culturally acceptable for an arabian immigrant to say "hey bud, wanna go out tonight and rape girls?" to a friend. It's not a result of genetics, they're just an from an inferior, underdeveloped society. Civilized, law-abiding Muslims are the ones that have abandoned their own culture and adopted a western lifestyle.

Accepting racial differences doesn't imply rights and obligations should be different for all individuals as the citizenship is a social concept construct unlike the genetic information which relies on science.

So your definition of Racist lacks of ground base.

Racist as accepting racial differences? Yes.
Racist as denying social equality? No.

It isn't a de facto answer per se, racism is an ambiguous word.

I grew up in a black neighborhood.
I've hated black people since I was 7.
Nothing.

I'm capable of treating people like individuals. I can work, converse, even hang out with black people without issue. I don't know if it's hypocritical or anything like that, but I make can individual exceptions to my hate for blacks.

nice niggerfaggot thread. you top or bottom OP? im guessing bottom

>observe what niggers do
>hate niggers

I'd say that racism is completely justified.

Datamining thread everyone.

1.Experience and statistics
2.Within last 5 years
3.If minorities took responsibility for their actions and stopped committing so much crime

You could've said all that by just calling him a faggot

Statistically blacks are not as intelligent as other races. There are numerous studies online you can look into.

#3 i always felt was more of a meme, i mean how many black people ACTUALLY believe in shit like black mozart or even black jesus. i mean yeah i get the "we wuz kangz" shit which is hilarious, but still.

#1 though is a huge issue. i mean they are whoring out the concept of victimization. and everyone fucking plays along!