Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKTU4AarZ7A
youtu.be/8KkihcdluBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Collegegrad fucking loser here,

My days are spent browsing Sup Forums. ooooooh

Don't be like me kids.

Demoralization.

i have a job but you can be my friend user :3

I'm a failure too

But then I realized no one really cares, so I stopped caring too.

My life got a little better after that, so I started pursuing what I wanted.

this
fuck off
saged

propaganda.

neets lmao

Nice blog

I fucked your dogs
I fucked your roommate
I demoralized your dad last night
I would never touch your disgusting ass
I failed to pull out of your mom
Your dad was begging me not to Sage last night

>i have a job but you can be my friend user :3

Are you a girl?

This

Why would someone want to be successful when the first world is becoming like this:
youtu.be/8KkihcdluBE
There no point but waiting for the fighting to start

>Why would someone want to be successful when the first world is becoming like this:

True, that's why I'm a neet

Why not just kill yourself, you false-flagging r9k cuckmaster?

I got to disagree with you on this one user

Who could be behind this post?

It's never too late to turn your life around. Look at Bernie Sanders. Never got a real job until 40.

I've been shit posting for the last four hours. I need to start doing more productive things with my time.

I run a small construction outfit and own my own home. Life is pretty good at the moment. I sometimes worry that this place is too infested with edgelord kids and autists but there are just barely enough quality posts here, either informative or funny, to keep me going.

>but there are just barely enough quality posts here, either informative or funny, to keep me going.

Tell me 5 things Sup Forums has taught you in the last month

Well I am not a neet I do not know what I want to do with my life so I have a job and work at least other then that I do fit the description of a loser.

To be fair I did include 'funny' as a qualifier for 'quality posts' and I won't lie I really get off on WE WUZ threads, but to answer your question I do feel like at the very least I gain a connection with people from all over the world and even through complete shitposting I can gain a perspective from across the world. I like the international aspect of this board a lot.

Easy to say when you live in the Cayman islands. You probably never have to work a day in your life.

>canada

I work 50-60 hours a week and make like 150k USD. I browse Sup Forums mainly to shitpost and rile up alt-right shills.

Honestly the filth that I read here about Trump, immigrants, etc made me realize a long time ago most of you are NEETs. Get a job and you too will pass on from the cancer that is Sup Forums

I'm looking forward to watching you all swing on DOTR.

If the day of the rope comes everyone who uses Sup Forums will be swinging

>Implying I didn't work my ass off to get to where I am today.

keep moping millenial user. Maybe someone will notice one day and take you under their wing. Like the government mayhaps?

well, ive never kissed a girl, ive hugged i think 5, 4 of which are family, never even held hands with one. i have maybe 2 friends in my area, both are backstabbing lying hillbilly pricks

i just got into the carpenters union, and worked 4 days before getting laid off, and now its been a week and i havent been called into another job

my car has an expired inspection, it needs about $1k of work, i have $60 left, and i would love to spend it all on vodka and get drunk but im too young to buy alcohol

so im doing ok i guess

Millionaire reporting in. I sit in front of my laptop for 14 hours a day, next to a mountain of moldy trash and cum tissues. I look alright, king of manlets (5'11"), still pretty young, in decent shape. I rarely leave this spot though, because I know that away from this screen, I'll encounter nothing but blue pilled retards who make me want to kill myself the instant they open their stupid fucking mouths.

So here I sit, clicking from thread to thread, dreaming of what the world could have been.

What a surprse. the ubermensch of Sup Forums are virgins. kek

are your parents rich or something? do they not car that you dont have a job?

you realize this is why you're a disgusting NEET neckbeard, right?

I felt a little bad at you at first but I hope you realize that you're a burden on your parents and you'd actually benefit them and society by killing yourself.

Picking one out of all these replies literally cherry picking.

Most of the people on Sup Forums are neets

Ever seen the education/job threads here? Most of you faggots are literally one tier above nigger

i mean, im 6'2, brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, ive had a few girls flirt with me but i usually dont notice until long after theyre gone, because i spent my entire life sitting behind a computer and have little to no social skills

but oh well

23, I have a job and live on my own just fine but it isn't that great.

Most of my friends have moved away, girlfriend left me about a month ago for some numale girlyman she knew for less than a month after we had been together for 4 years.

All I do is hang out with the two friends I have left in this area and shitpost.

Starting to get /fit/ since I might as well try. Went from 20 pushups in one set to 45 in the last month, at least I'm making progress somewhere.

>Picking one out of all these replies literally cherry picking.

Look at some of the "how is the job search going" threads. The vast majority are NEETs who can't seem to find a job but everyone else is the "blue pilled retard"

i mean, if you read my post, youd see im a union carpenter, meaning I make about $30k a year right now, and after 4 years, ill be making $60k if I stay in this area

fuck off leaf

Do you really have to post this every fucking day?

Fuck off asshole

Most of the people said they had jobs and you replied to the one who said he didn't. Ignoring all other posts and implying that, that is yhe majority of Sup Forums.

For living in the land of opportunity, you would have to be brain dead to be a loser.

>$30k/year is a lot of money to a racist Sup Forums cuck

top kek. Do you have to supplement it with foodstamps to survive?

>30k a year as a first year apprentice living in an area where you can get a 3 bedroom house for $450 a month

i mean, I do plan on moving back to NYC in 6 months when I can transfer, where ill be making up to $200k a year, so nice try

I'm an aryan literal faggot with a great job who lives comfortably with my boyfriend. I fuck his ass up most nights while you fuck up your parents' relationship, while you fuck up your waistline, and while you fuck up your country's reputation on this board. I know calling other people NEETs might make you feel better about yourself, but it doesn't make you any less of an oxygen thief.

I'm not even a NEET

The thread is just b8. I haven't been on Sup Forums in a while and I wanted to see how many of you faggots are still NEETs so I could have a good chuckle about how many literal NEET virgins post about "the jewish nigger cuckold conspiracy"

30k is alot user. The average American earns about 36k

>21
>Virgin
>Few friends
>NEET shut in
>Life going nowhere
>Would prefer to be dead
>Lose weight
>Friend got me a good job
>Grow as a person
>Find a girlfriend
>£3k in bank 1.5k savings
>Life going fantastically
>Happy

Completely turned my life around lads. Barely spend any time on Sup Forums anymore. Only come one when there's a big event so I can laugh at leftie tears.
While I now look at threads and posts I used to revel in and realise that it's just NEET losers who know fuck all and are mad that no girl will touch their pee pee, I've still retained by conservative opinions. They've just become refined and sensible backed by principles rather than this idolatrous Trump hero worship that you faggot losers love so much.

Work is the key lads. Take responsibility for your lives and hold yourself to account. Work will set you free. We can all make it lads just get off that computer.

"h-hahah!! y-you guys just got pranked!!! jokes on you!!!!!"

>30k is alot user. The average American earns about 36k

That's not a lot.

The average American is also overweight

>i havent been on Sup Forums in a while

yeah bullshit you shitposting leaf faggot, you live here because its where you brew your shit to spew out all over our posts

all the jewish nigger cuck faggots are either insecure faggots, or fucking leafs like you

Don't be so hard on yourself, it's not a bad thread

>all the jewish nigger cuck faggots are either insecure faggots

Yeah I'm sure. You guys are literal losers who just blame "le feminists and jews" for everything

youre living the dream, user

hopefully I get called back into work, then ill work hard, all the time i can get, and then I want to move back to NYC where all my childhood friends are

you give me hope, user

>While I now look at threads and posts I used to revel in and realise that it's just NEET losers who know fuck all and are mad that no girl will touch their pee pee,

this is true
This board's userbase strongly overlaps with /r9k/

Im poor as fuck. I can't be a NEET like you richfags. Mom and dad combined make like 40 grand a year for a family of 5. My nearly-dead decaying grandma, brother, me, mom and dad. Im not a NEET im just a NET

>you guys

ive snapped on multiple people, more and more over these past few weeks about all the typical autistic spewed racism and woman hating by the virgin neckbeards on Sup Forums, so "you guys" isnt really the right term for me

Uhhh I am
shitty but it's gonna turn around eventually I hope

Work hard so your next generation doesn't have to deal with this. Self pity is the worst thing to ever indulge

So what's your point?

Are you agreeing that most people here are complete losers or not? This board is literally /r9k/ but just with Trump spam and more edgyness

A typical leaf poster. Troll. Sage. Bait. This is bait. Op is a Canadian. So he fuck dogs.

Sage in all fields

I thought i was a loser. But then i browsed Sup Forums

you take that back

im saying that this board is full of virgin neckbeard NEET faggots who blame all of their problems on women and black people instead of improving themselves, and it gets fucking annoying after a while

That is true

and youre one of them

The average American isn't as poor as a Londoner

I am not

I do not use this board

the board uses you

I'm in the same boat, and it's made worse by the fact that I'm Jewish.

>you too will pass on from the cancer that is Sup Forums

>Still posts here

Welcome to pol, Martin Shkreli.

I'm doing great, honestly. Gainfully employed in a job that I enjoy, making 92k/yr gross (I'm actually at it now).

I'm frustrated by the fact that society thinks that the only people worth listening to are the literal dregs. Not the disadvantaged or unlucky, but literally the worst people society has to offer.

I don't play video games much anymore, but I still play occasionally. Currently playing Xenogears, with the wife enjoying the story. She became the wife by going homeless with me through a very cold winter, despite the fact that she (but not I) had better options.

If Trump wins, we are gonna start having kids.

Sup Forums is brim full of losers venting their frustration and blaming jews/muslims/... for their problems

Im 22. I work full time at a pizza place. Still going to a community college because I stopped going for a year after my mom died. Next semester will be my last at a CC, after which I'll be going to a state school. I have a girlfriend that I've been dating for a year and drive a 20 year old Honda.
So...yeah I'm probably a loser but it could be worse.

op has a hidden agenda
he is not in the situation he's describing
do not give him any further information

Forgot to mention that I have $15,000 in savings but most of that ($9000) is inheritance.

>Xenogears

Muh nigga

also congrats

Thanks. It wasn't easy to get here, but, fuck, we were young, and we could take it. And that's what youth is supposed to be all about. I pity the man who lives a boring life, from start to finish.

Lying and denying pol being neets wont fix anything

Ok. Well, not all of them are.

Not sure if their goal is to demoralize, but it worked sadly, is there any way to keep doing what i am doing without feelibg miserable all the time?

Why exactly should you not feel miserable for being a neet?

Not a neet, but bad rheumatism in my legs that makes me a social outcast

I'm a success, but I'm Jewish, so I don't know if that counts for this thread.

Lol the shitposting intensifies

10/10

TRUE. SAD.

but Sup Forums is a very fast and responsive news source for me i know the happening hours before our department of propaganda and agitation "revised" the news and let them out to the (((newspapers)))

SAGE, HIDE, REPORT

I don't want to be a NEET but i don't want to be a wagecuck either.

Start a business

>A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information, the facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, authentic proof with documents with pictures. Even if I take him by force to the Soviety concentration camps, he will refuse to believe it. Until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When the military boot crushes his—then he will understand, but not before that. That is the tragic of the situation of demoralization.

self-employment, my friend
learn to sell shit online

what is a neet?

This desu. OP is shilling and it is showing

Ok now that i know what a Neet is, i guess im the furthest from it.
>19 years old
>I work 60 hours a week
>20.25 a hour
>make more than my gfs mother, so she lets me do what I want with her knowing her daughter is in good hands
>fuck my girlfriend regularly with/ without a condom (made sure she is willing to get an abortion if needed- NOT giving half my shit to her forever over some decent pussy.
>I will be able to buy myself a nice 2016 later this year. This is what I am thinking of getting myself.

i'm literally like a foot away from being homeless, the only positive thing is that i'll be getting about 900k if I can make it to the end of September. I've got about $2000 to my name to last for these next few months. Even if I make it to September, I have no idea what to do with or how to handle a nice amount of money like that

>losers or NEETs

I'm employed and going to college, I don't have many friends I hang out with, because they all moved to go to different colleges, military, jobs, etc.

Don't give up user, learn a skill, get a part time job for easy job, and invest your money, play music, do something creative.

Obvious shill.

>>(made sure she is willing to get an abortion if needed- NOT giving half my shit to her forever over some decent pussy.
you can't be sure, be careful

oh i made her mother get her on the pill too. its all good.
>but thanks bruh