a bunch of latin americans

>31.49 BMI

>average NFL has a obese BMI
lol

baseball is domianted by a 160cm spic

needs more space marine

>5'9 = 175cm
>average man

Does MMA stand for the mental midget association?

>5'9 average man

lmao
and then you go into an office and everyone in a suit is 6'3 and up

spics are 5'7 on average and they make up +30% of your country

It depends on the position. Defenders have to be above 6'2, most goalkeepers do as well. Strikers can be any height but 6"2'+ players are very useful in that position too. Otherwise you can be any height from chad to manlet in all the other positions.

In most, if not all, of the rest of those sports they have to be the average height indicated, especially basketball.

MMA has the flyweight division. This small dude is the champion. The tall dude fights at heavyweight obviously

It seems I misinterpret the anglo's post hehe

>luckswingers more obese than furbump on ice

didnt meant to quote 2bh

>obesecollide

>spics are 5'7 on average
no, the ones we get are 5'3 at most

Considering all the manlets fighters height is inflated by 3 in, yes

>height measure in inches

>5'9
>average "man"
>"man"

Make that with Ancalagon

>He needs his height to be displayed in triple digits to make him feel big

My news app just notified me that there has been a shooting at some school in California (3 children dead so far), why is this even still counting as Breaking News tho?

office of what? insecurities? why wouldd you care about another mans height as long as he is not a dwarf?
My tallest friend is a cuck, his gf cheats on him every weekend, he pays rent to her gf and he clens the flat.
>muh height
is the same as
>muh dick
from niggers.

sure being taller than average is better but not life changing better. Every dictator, millionare, successfull businessman is on the shorter end. Why is that? Nba players are dumb as fuck.

only usa is obsessed with height. They only had tall presidents because you guys are full of closet homos, cucks, niggerlovers, mexicans, overglorified hoes, trans and mentally ill people. there is your larp 6'3 office.

>Nascar
>athlete

but 5'11 is already 3 digits :^)

Savage

>exclusive american sport
>biggest BMI
Can't make this shit up

t. manlet

literally more than one shooting per day in the land of free

USA ansolute BTFO

>soccer
Not a sport >manlets
Not people

usa average penis size: 5,1"
mexico average penis size: 5,9"

how do you explain that? Mexicans lower your avg height stat but increase the average penile length stat? That is miserable.

t. insecure lil dick. kiss my european 7,7" schlong.

/asp/ stands for /american sports/ my tubby friend.

t. napoleon

Manlets are more endurant, live longer, less skeleton problems and better heart blood system. Better coordination, higher intelligence.

the thing is, height means shit in football, unless you're a GK or a central defender.

How tall are swwede girls? Do they date tall chad turks and nonwhites?

Usually people from better off families tend to be taller, hence why height is a good indicator of development for countries. CEOs are only taller because they usually come from already wealthy families and have better diets compared to the average American fed on McDonalds and Arbys. It has nothing to do with height making you more alpha.
It's funny, because all countries grow in average height as they become more developed and have access to better health and nutrition. Northern European countries have averages in the 180s. But Americans still eat so much junk food instead of having a proper nutrition, that your average height is the same as ours, 5'9.

check the flag again. no wonder why american tourists are horny as fuck, they cant get a proper dick in the good old usa.

Its a known fact he was average height of his time and 'le manlet' hoax was jorced by jewish british papers.

And whats more funnier: when people think its a worthy insult to call him a manlet. Wow powerful!

it's the american average and they have tons of asian and mexican manlets

american tourists are the worst, even worse than russians and germans

Exactly, he's that untall

wow the manlet brigade is out in full force!

true. Im just saying usa girls are easy laid.

is that supposed to be an insult? the man was GOAT

It's curious how you rarely see the actual countries that could brag about being tall like Holland or Norway do it, instead it's always Americans bringing it up. It reeks of insecurity

This. Stupid apehoop sport.

Do you think michwel jordan were michael jordan if he was 6'1? Lebron would be lebron at 5.11?

Do you think messi would be messi if he was 5'6.5? Oops
Do you think ibra would be an ibra if he was 6.5? Opps

The things is, football height being close to average population height only lorves how suitbale is it and how many peple play it, unilke hoop which give you only 1% chance to succed if you are born

>an american is proud of his ignorance
>other news: water is wet
russia should have glass you long long time ago you jewlovers. instant death seems like a better option than idiocracy.

Whats wrong with us and germans? Btw my waifu is german and when you state us close to each other its a very good feeling.

this.
Soccer, like Golf or videogames. Does not depend on physical prowess or characteristics.

>tennis
>6'1
lmao no

How much is Altuve bringing down that MLB average?

Yikes! Manlets! Sad!

>30%
More like 60%

>yurautists
>south amanletcans

>americucks

>MLS
kys Juan

>5'9 average
>NFLs BMI
>NASCAR is a sport

too much to greentext

same

although it's not that bad, I visited one of the tallest countries in the world when I was shorter and I didn't feel like a midget. You are fine with women everywhere you go.

im 5'9 and felt like a midget in holland

cause you're very insecure

I'm 5'10 and actually feel quite tall when i go to clubs over here.

You gotta take in account the average person probably inflates their actual height by an inch and a half, so the people on here claiming to be six foot are probably no more than 5'10.

ya

seems reasonable to me

Whatever formula that's using is either bunk or for only women

Jesus

>Tony and Tommy

no, it is indeed using the BMI formula. do you think it's high or low? seems pretty straightforward to me, >180 qualifies as overweight for a 5'11" male on the BMI scale

p.s.
using BMI to compare elite athlete populations is just silly, contrary to the purpose of BMI in the first place

Tennis players, at least good ones are almost all giraffes

Dress shoes add 1 inch at least vs. flipflops

>tfw 5'3''
feel like a midget everywhere

only a manlet/height conscious person would write this

NASCAR drivers are actually tiny these days

Who TF goes to Slovenia lmao?

They're called "muscles".

Ya almost made me search for the cm equivalent of those retarded units.

>implying

>tfw 6'4 and BMI of 22

being tall is irrelevant (unless you are shorter than 170cm), but having a microdick would fuck your life

see why so many white americans start shooting random people pretty much on a weekly basis

are you aware of how BMI is calculated?

This is why the burgers are always thinking about black cock

why is motorsport the sport of manlets?

Well really it was dominated by a 6'7, 280lb adopted nig

Im 6'4 and there's lots of cars (especially performance cars) that I cant drive because my legs are too long and my head hits the ceiling. I imagine its worse in f1 cars in terms of leg room. And if you're tall and flip one of those things you're prob gonna die because your head is 6" above where it should be

>tfw 6'3'', too fat to give a fuck or even calculate BMI, given up all hope
You guys don't know what you're missing. Best way to live, to be honest.

Well 5'8"-9" is the actual manlet cutoff imo, I wouldn't worry that much
Of course you're noticeably shorter than average but you can still be taken seriously at that height, not to mention you're still taller than most girls. 170 cm is already stretching it, but below that you just look like a fucking child, with respect to all my manlet lads

ya sure must be awesome
>not being able to see your own dick
>being winded after using stairs
>have a much higher chance of developing diabetes or having a heart attack young
>have to buy shitty looking clothing that doesnt fit right and is more expensive
>flattening the arches of your feet over time which when coupled with diabetes can result in amputation
>getting sick more often
>feeling tired all the time
>knee/ankle problems
>not being able to bend down to tie your own shoes
>your body is literally a kidney stone factory

Living. The. Fucking. Dream.

I'm 32, married, no kids, no plans for kids. Spent half of my life taking care of old people, don't want to live to get old. I know what it looks like.

You'll grow out of trying to impress girls and be a big man on campus some day, user. True happiness is abandoning all ambition for contentment.

>what are statistics
I can't believe how many people are ignorant about BMI.
>b-b-but I lift weights
That's already taken into account. If you're overweight by BMI standards you need to lose weight or face serious health consequences.

>happiness is the highest ambition
Pathetic mindset. I'd rather achieve things and be miserable than be happy fat useless faggot like yourself.

>lankets are in full force itt

not fair to count the helmets in nfl and nhl, must add a couple of inches at least

spoken like a true cuck. I'm proud of you

>ft
what are those in non-retarded units?

>I'm so worried about what people will think of me or laugh at me for being a happy fat useless faggot that I can't manage anything other than misery

fuckin wew lad