Trump child rape lawsuit

We all knew they were going to pull this card eventually. We'd been speculating on it months ago as they called him every name under the sun they finally arrived to it.

The day has arrived:

archive.is/ixwfO

Ignored by everyone except for Huffington Post journo Lisa bloom
>Lisa Bloom
>Bloom

WHY ARE WE ALWAYS RIGHT

>Clementine Ford

Isn't that the retard who posted her tits on Facebook then got mad when people started throwing proposals to her!

That was supposed to be a question mark but whatever.

I really don't think the left wants to start talking about things getting swept under the rug.

> be american media
> have literally most corrupt candidate in history
> never report
> have to "trump" up charges of child rape against other candidate

She's ugly as fuck (and mental) no one would propose to that.

People were trolling her a lot though

She's flat out made things up a couple of times (at least) just to get headlines

Once was her getting triggered because allegendly a guy tried to high five her on the street

Another time she said a restaurant owner stuck his finger in her dinner

She's horrible. If I didn't have enough other things going on in life I'd try to start an ionline campaign like GamerGate where we target companies that advertise anywhere that publishes her trash

>WHY ARE WE ALWAYS RIGHT

Sadder words have never been uttered

isn't this stupid lawsuit from like 30 yeaes ago?

>Sup Forums won't shut up about Bill Clinton on the loli plane
>Trump accused of fucking a girl on the loli plane
>Trump makes one thread 2 weeks later
Gold

>we should talk about the obviously bogus child rape lawsuit, but totally ignore the fact that Donald Trump was almost assassinated and his assassin could be sentenced up to 30 years

Bill is DOCUMENTED as being on the plane at least 13 times without SS agents

There is no documentation that Trump was ever on his plane.

just look at all the hay they made over the "anti-semetic" tweet trump put out this weekend while purposefully ignoring the fact that the opposing candidate was being interviewed by the fbi for one of two ongoing criminal investigations into her past activities in government office

nobody but non-news entities like gawker and huffpo are touching this rape case story for a reason, if it was even somewhat legitimate the washington post would have ten reporters on it and would be running daily headlines about it from a month ago through january

>clem ford
a worse human being i have never found

>a dastardly nefarious accusation against trump is put into legalese and submitted as a lawsuit with absolutely no evidence
>believe it without question

ha ha those drumpf idiots sure are stupid am i right. it's not a coincidence all of this nasty shit on trump is being put out after he announced his campaign for president

>'Why aren't we talking about it?'

Because it's spurious fucking bullshit from some kike designed to damage Trump's campaign and he will sue for billions if the Judenpresse libels him by publishing this tripe.

Probably a good thing that they don't, if they create a media circus around it glorifying him it'll just encourage more assassinations.

Serious question, isn't this sufficient grounds for a libel lawsuit? Journalists typical get away with lying by telling yellow half truths, but if this is really false then shouldn't the source that attempted to pit this crime on Trump be liable to lose their Jane Doe status and be sued for every penny they have?

yes. when trump wins he's likely to go ham on all of these phony ass fucking "journalists" who do nothing more that come up with lies to smear his reputation and political campaign just because they're told to by his opposition, or do it on their own accord because they don't like his political views.

>tfw when journalist is made great again and all the sensationalists fucks finally fuck off

Anyone with about $150 for filing fees can go down to a courthouse and file a lawsuit. This is the same case that was sloppily filed and dismissed in California.

NICE GET

Also, his attorney has already categorically denied it by saying that the person doesn't even exist.
However.... think about this...

If Trump leaked this through his attorney on his own, knowing good and well that the media would jump all over it, then when they do the research and all they can find is how Bill Clinton and Jeff Epstein were REALLY the ones banging young girls and sex trafficking, they will either report on it, or not run with it.

If this was true the MSM would be running this story 24/7, but the fact that they so far haven't plastered this all over TV means they know it's a leak to get the lazy media to get redpilled on Epstein/Clinton and their worldwide rape fest.

4-D Chess gentlemen, 4-D Chess.

Yes but if he does that it brings more attention to the case. regardless of his innocence it doesn't do any good for him.

Bill has a record of sleezing around for decades from when he first became an elected official to his days as POTUS. This is clearly another desperate attempt at character assassination. If there was any credibility to the claim, the media would pounce on it.

>kikes pull the child rape option as a last resort
>Trump smugly dumps his Epstein folder on twitter

Trump banned pedos Epstein from his club because he was perving on young girls.

it's like they aren't even trying. either it's on purpose or they really think everyone is really stupid

Won't go anywhere, he was charged in California and the judge threw it out for being bullshit and the lawyer refiled in New York. After it's thrown out here he wont have any other liberal shitholes that can take on a trump case.

>look dad i posted it again! i hope my other dad likes it!!

They've deluded themselves into believing they have all the answers.

>or they really think everyone is really stupid

Democrat voters are pretty fucking stupid.

Why? Well, a couple reasons. One, it's complete bullshit. The same suit was filed in California and dismissed immediately.

Second, is if they reported on this then it gives Trump an opening to talk about Bubba's good buddy Epstein and his vacations to pedophile island.

>a mentally disturbed, fat woman craves attention
>news at 11

I cant wait until this dumb cunt gets 10 years in prison

This was the first time I'd seen it mentioned anywhere

Yeah Clementine Ford is pretty bad

Fucking Clem Ford. Bill Shorten was accused of historical rape and not a peep from her because feminism only applies to Left Wingers.

technically it is assuming they have a pair on engines on both wings.