Zlatan

Hey guys! I heard you managed to reach the world cup. Mind if I join with my arrogant ass, basking in all my glory even though I did jack shit to get us here?

Remember, it's Zweden not Sweden :)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GutierreSantos8/status/930467761888923648
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He can come back anytime, hes been carrying for years.

It's funny, but as a team we play way better without him. Always has. He's an excellent club player, but as soon as he plays for the NT we always crash and burn for some reason. Probably because other people stop playing and expect him to do wonders.

if your national team lets him rejoin I will be very disappointed

>sweden finally shows some balls
>cannot stop rubbing it in everyone's face
Geez we get it ok, staph already.

Remember when Zlatan and Cristiano couldn't even walk and they started posing with trophies that their team won without them?

Might as well call up pewdiepie for maximum circus

I'm not sure if I like this new Sweden.

>implying you ever liked us

I'd give it a couple of months until they get back to earth and realize they are the biggest cucks on the planet.

>already forgotten

What?

SKICKA HONOM TILL SVALBARD

UT MED DIG UT MED DIG UT MED DIG

KVÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

I dont care, I love this guy

>Team play is a factor in national teams

The state of Swedish football, how did you classify again?

whatever anyone says, sweden is better with zlatan, even at his current age. and everyone in sweden knows it

Sign the petition Swedcucks,

twitter.com/GutierreSantos8/status/930467761888923648

Sup Forumstards are so pathetic

Signed.

No. But I'd let Allbäck into the team.

He's good on the bench. Can throw him on the last 30 if things are looking bad and we need a miracle.

Will his ego allow for that?

I'm not sure. I'll let Janne be the judge.

Wow, why do swedes hate zlatan so much?

We don't. He's pretty well liked generally speaking. I think most people who don't want him are just afraid he'll ruin the team morale.

OHHH. When everyone posted that 'we are Zweden' tweet yesterday, I wondered what exactly Zlatan had done wrong. I now realise that Zweden isn't how Swedish people write Sweden, as I thought yesterday. I feel retarded.

signed

I swear I remember him writing it as Zverige instead of Sverige as well sometime long ago...

It's actually "Sverige".