Star Wars 8 Reshoots in March

PANIC BUTTON. THE MOVIE IS GONNA SUCK /S WHAT IS LUCASFILM DOING.RESHOOTS! ARRRRRRRGH.

omegaunderground.com/2017/02/22/star-wars-last-jedi-will-shoot-scenes-scotland-ireland-next-month/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/76899511/#76902747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard the film is a mess in the visuals department. My friend i a cgi artist and he says they are really rushing to get things finished.

Film is 9 months away from release.

> rushing

Gtfo faggot

This is pissing me off why can't Disney do fucking aliens right.

>70% just humans wearing weird clothing
>20% retarded and boring designs that kind of resemble OT aliens
>10% look alright

>"Three years at RADA ... for this."

Looks like someone tried to beak from the Disney formula

these are probably just normal pickup shots

Isn't that what people said about Rogue One when they reshot like 60% of the movie?

>falling for the bait
This is some kind of cosplay. Never do I believe that "weird tattoo guy with headphones", "big as fuck green head" or that guy with the cheap halloween costume level vest and bad haircut are actual extras from a star wars film

Believe it, bucko.

And Rogue One was pretty bad. The only things it had going for it were the feel of the OT and Mads Mikkelsen.

lol k

Where does that picture even come from? Haven't seen it before. That one weird alien guy doesn't even have eyes and what is wrong with that guy wearing a way too big jacket and way to big yellow outlined glasses?
That afro dude looks just like a 90s scifi rollerblade movie.

Fuck you I liked it.

so im guessing this is the part where the studio takes over and waters the film down making it cookie cutter drivel.

LOTR nearly had 24 months you dumb nigga

All of them look objectively bad. And why is there that one weird alien two times on the picture?

All things considered I moderately liked it too, user, but I went out of the theatre thinking "well, I'm not gonna rewatch this anytime soon". Yeah, the space fights were cool, Vader was cool, Death Star was cool, but the plot was thin, the characters were even shallower than in TFA (which I didn't think was possible), many scenes were completely pointless, the interesting plot points (like the Chinese guys) were underdeveloped and the ending was absolutely obvious the very moment the big satellite dish appeared on the screen. Dunno if that's due to the reshoots or not, but the movie fell flat.

This picture literally is from the Maz Eisley Cantina.
Good god who the fuck approves these shitty designs?!

lol I love those alien designs especially the green bobble head guy

>gets his first big break
>made to wear a cooker element on his head

George Lucas
>even background characters have animatronic faces
>fuck this lazy cheap asshole

JJ Abrams
>characters have thick stiff latexmasks with engraved emotion
>wow great practical effects

Nah, I imagine they are just having to reshoot key scene to deal with Carrie's death.

is that sio bibble at the back

I wish this movie would have some of the old aliens in it.
Like where are all the Duros, Twileks,Rodians,Bith, Togrutas, Quarren. All that stuff? Thats been my biggest gripe. Cool they introduce more aliens but id love to see some old ones.

I love the minimal animation you get with animatronics....With CGI, you get dozens of creatures overacting, competing for attention.

>all those alien designs
>the stage looks like it was ripped out of generic a medievel fantasy movie
BRAVO JEW JEW

The leaked script (the one that had the correct title back in December) had Leia dying anyways.

link to script?

Why do they flat out refuse to use existing alien species? Like yeah, coming up with new things is fine, but at this rate it looks like there's more kinds of humanoid aliens than the actual population

I'm guessing these reshoots are fixing up Leia's story line. She was supposed to have a bigger role in 9.

>that Niggclops

You can't animate characters like this in nine months, hopefully the reshoots include some of these designs.

Since they're using all of the old vehicles I think they decided to compromise somewhat by using new aliens.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/76899511/#76902747

Did you even get my point? JJs Alienmasks are non animatronic. Just look at those wolfmen.
George had plenty of animatronic alien masks in the background of each of the prequel movies.

>forbidden
welp so much for that

Shit, the link's dead, anybody got the pdf?

>we want the despicable me crowd

What is this thing?

samefag

Jackson filmed the entire trilogy all at once...

Wait. So the script from december was already named "the last jedi"? So this bullshit fanfiction story is actually legit?
Fuck me

With constant reshoots... and we know how that turned out.

It was the
>Rey calls Yoda an idiot
>Lando and Wedge appear
>Snoke is a random politician
script, not the
>Force comes from a tree and men are evil
script. Not that it's much better.

None of these is even close to being as retarded as big green wobblehead man

>>Rey calls Yoda an idiot

Hard to find pictures of this maquette nowadays!

You mean the one with "Do or do not there is no try" "but if I don't try how am I supposed to get better?!" "uh um... Maybe you should teach me"

IIRC it was something like this
>We must at least try to defeat Snoke!
>A friend once told me that you either do something or do not - there is no try.
>Well that friend was an idiot!

Thats even worse and makes her more of a mary sue

Does anybody have a working download link?

Because it's supposed to look the same as the OT dumb-shit. How up in arms do you think people would be if Rogue One had all sorts of extravagant creature design and then rolled right into a movie where they literally used Halloween masks?

UWOTM8?

Fool would sound better than idiot.

In context, the follow up line might be good... since Luke is saying that if they get it wrong, their problems will multiply, right?

My my. Carrie just wasn't a big fan of the brassiere, was she?

4 years of model building and pre-development and nearly 2 years of Post-Production you dumb cunt it's all on google

you have to lock it, color it, score it, mix it, translate it, dub it

you just sound stupid, better not post anymore

It was that shit that JJ CGI'd the face of the portions guy.

Luke did I ever tell you about Ephant Mon? Ephant Mon[3] was a male Chevin who was present in the palace of the crime lord Jabba the Hutt when Princess Leia Organa attempted to rescue Jabba's prisoner Han Solo. He had gray skin, black eyes and blonde hair.[2] As Jabba's longtime friend and head of security, Ephant Mon warned Jabba about the danger Luke Skywalker posed to him.[1] And he was a good friend.

LMAO

this looks like garbage

rogue one had reshoots and you dumb fucks made the EXACT SAME THREAD

yeah rogue one really bombed guys, kek

I NEED MORE POWER MR LAFORGE

Here's the real Jabba the Hutt. It's Mark Hamill's son Nathan! Sorry couldn't resist.

There was never any leaks to the script. My friend was dating one of the Actors sons and she told me everyday they shredded them and everyone on the script was a number and not a name.

lol

This was to be expected.

Gonna have to insert Leia's death in there somehow.

What season of Doctor Who are those guys from?

>8008 No, I'm your father lol
>1138 Nooooooooo lol

Just like over here

Some of the stuff from the December script does line up with the filming locations and sets though.

Filmings been finished for months ya gook. They have over a year for post production.

oh great. Reddit's here.

It was dogshit there were no redeeming features.

Star Wars has become a focus group test screening marketing scheme for Lego sets and bath robes.

Correct

Kylo and Rey are going to get together.

Reylo?

This.

Take the original cantina aliens that were blatantly Halloween costumes and improve them.

Kyley

I heard there were too many white people and they need to reshoot the flick with more nigger scenes.

Reylo. I have no feelings on that but I can't wait to watch the meltdown when Rey Skywalker isn't a thing. I don't understand why people want that anyway. It would be a horrible and lazy story and probably character assassinate Luke even more.

>Rey Skywalker isn't a thing
the whole TFA flick was pointing in that direction. It's fucking retarded to not have Rey as Luke's kid. But JJ is heavily involved and that faggot will just do something totally out of left field to be like le ebin big twist

>character assassinate Luke even more.
disneywars are fucking garbage anyway, everyone is getting raped.

I heard they needed more Chinese people.

Not really. Seemed like a heavy red herring to me. Why hide it in a mystery box when literally fucking everyone assumes she's his kid? It's a terrible story and nobody should want it.

What is all this about a tree?

Reshoots = sign of desperation = sign of uncertainty and having no fucking clue what your audience wants

My dad works at Nintendo

What leaks are these exactly

official leaks

rememeber when they a panicked and reshot a bunch of rogue one and you said it was going to suck and be a box office flop?

It did suck.

You could tell how much the fucked with the slower opening structure of the movie in favour of what we got.

The actors looked bored out of their minds in the later half.

Rey will be Smoke's baby sister. The chosen chick of the force. Mary Sue on steroids.

these aren't the dccuks you were looking for

Are you kidding? Kids want to play with trannies now, how else are you going to sell the Legos?

No one seriously said it would be a flop, even those shitty prequel movies were financial successes.

A lot of people want to give Lucas flack but he at least was brilliant at world building and offering uniquely brilliant and distinguished looking aliens. All these new (((SW)))) movies contain uninspired, mediocre to downright awful looking aliens and set pieces.

Obviously not enough time if they're needing reshoots