You will never get to live in Oregon

>you will never get to live in Oregon

hanging myself now

I lived in Eureka, CA the second most Northern City in California near oregon border.

It was a complete shithole!
Yeah, beautiful weather/geography, but the only jobs in the city were government!

Literally 25% of the workforce is government.

Hobos roam the streets, I saw one hobo beat the shit out his girlfriend in front of my home.

I looked at a triplex next to me, it had leaky roofs and the tenants were dealing heroin in the middle of the street, there were 15 people living in a 2000 sq ft triplex, most were kids under the age of 18 (100% white).

It is the west coast's albania.

I would be a fisherman

The only fisherman in Eureka were crab fisherman, and that often gets "suspended" if the water is too warm they get fungus.

Trident Seafoods is big in Oregon, but they are a large company and not a hillbilly fisherman,

Basically you would be working for trident for $12-$14 an hour, or a weed grower.

good camping and hiking. finding a job there sucks

whats wrong with government jobs?

Pelican Bay has tons of employees and they pay people at a Calfornia state rate (same as Bay area), you could make 50k-70k as a janitor there.

Same with working at Humboldt State.

>have to make AT LEAST $50k a year to afford even an apartment by yourself
>one out of every three women you see are obese women with technicolor buzzcuts
>of the remaining normal-looking women, at least half are rabid SJWs
>BLM signs EVERYWHERE
>people drive like fucking third-world subhumans
>rush hour traffic is always fucking deadlocked on a good day
>monthly chimpout protests make traffic even slower and worse than normal
>as soon as the temperature drops below freezing people start abandoning their cars on the freeway and you're basically fucked if you're on the road when snow starts falling
>insane homeless people one every single block
>narrow streets that can barely fit two cars at once, much less the cars parked on the curb
>more and more neighborhoods turning into ghettos for blacks and Mexicans

Wish I could afford to move to Canada

isn't portland one of the best cities in US though?

they're not bad if you have them, but it implies an artificial economy picked up by service jobs for the public sector rather than some sort of actual demand and a real economy

Oregon is a large state.
Portland THE city in Oregon.
It is decent, and housing prices have shot up like crazy. I stayed in VRBO single family home in the black part, that was actually being gentrified.

The two gays who owned the place (super nice, best hosts EVER, they had unlimited Kcups and free beer)

Portland is kind of a weird shithole... The downtown has a LARGE hobo infestation, and they like that...

Most jobs in Portland are government related, such as shitty Portland State, and the VERY large medical school on the hill (this is where the decent homes/nice wealthy asians/whites live).

All in all, Portland's biggest positive is better weather than Seattle, no jet noise, no trains, no massive ghetto military youths running around, and tons of strip clubs good gun rights.

Honestly I would live across the river in Vancouver, Camas or Washougal for tax reasons, but Portland isn't bad... It's just kind of shitty if your not a government SJW goon, and are looking for work.

They are building condo towers like there is no tomorrow, similar with Seattle....

I would not be surprised if in 5 years, they way overproduce in condo towers...

this happened in Philadelphia, I'm pretty certain landlords have agreed to artificially limit the market though as it's not *that* apparent in actually renting. It's still cheaper than most of NJ though

Limit the floor of the rent: the lowest their willing to rent it out

Or the ceiling: the maximum the rent should be
(no landlord would dream of this)

currently no county is allowed to vote on rent control in the entire state of oregon.

People were buying up multifamily units (apartment complexes) and raising the rents by 100% to 200%, and people started to protest and try to repeal the anti-rent control law... They failed thank god.... but they did ad some things preventing or increasing the time it takes to do a no-cause eviction. or increasing the time it takes to evict someone in general, which adds a lot of costs to landlords.

Too bad it's getting ruined by califags. Those niggers have made the whole west coast uninhabitable, and they're fucking up Colorado too.

whatever poor hillbilly heroine addict, go beat your wife and fuck your dog.

We are gonna be here smoking weed fucking our waifu mail order brides.

At least Cali girls put out

Like clockwork. I'd still rather be a toothless hick in Arkansas than be in your overrated meme state.

>traveled all over us
>enjoyed every place i've been to
>browse Sup Forums
>read shitty opinions about places i liked
this place is so fucking toxic

you would rather be a toothless hick in Arkanasas than be in the state with the best weather in continental USA, the highest income, legal weeeeeed, and vietnamese bikini cafe's?

w/e fag

>best weather
Yeah state wide droughts and constant forest fires, real nice weather.
>highest income
Sounds nice, until you realize you're paying twice as much for the basics like gas, rent, and food.
>weed
Colorado and Washington have that as well. Those bikini cafes sound nice though.

food is cheaper than other states, but rent/gas is more expensive
Tax is a nightmare if you make over 100,000.

The average CHP officer makes over $150,000 a year (that's why our taxes are so high)

The weather is the best especially for growing.

The rain/snow destroys buds, by making them moldy/heavy and toppling the plant.