Is the West doomed?

Is the West doomed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_federal_election_results_in_Western_Montreal
statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/160222/dq160222a-eng.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah rip

White is all the rainbow colors combined, I see nothing wrong here.

Canada's doomed unless Trudeau is stopped

US is doomed if Clinton,but has a chance with Trump

Not if great men like Farage and Trump continue to rise to the occasion

> canada
> West

What the fuck is this guys problem? All he ever does is travel around taking pictures with queers and muslims.

He's a quisling... or perhaps more appropriately a trudeau

He dances with poos in traditional Indian garb as well

I don't have the webm/gif though, someone post it

Not true. Sometimes he stays where he is taking pictures with queers and muslims.

I think Brexit proves it's not doomed.

There is a huge conservative base that simply doesn't bother to go out and do anything until problems become too bad to be ignored.

UK's conservative base is waking up.
America's never fully slept. We took Congress over in the last 2 elections. We're waking up more every day.

Canada is sound asleep. Might be too late for them.

Does this guy just walk around with no security guards or something?

Notice that this is a typical example of the "little stinker" smile that is characteristic of homosexuals. Very typical for Trudeau

Chrétien was the last heterosexual Prime Minister

Imagine that smell of fecal matter.

How is this man a leader of a first world country?

Because women just vote for the cutest SJW guy running

It was a vote for "Not Harper" as opposed to a vote for this little fuccboi. Plus low turnout

I would run Canada better than this weirdo if I did nothing but jerk off, drink beer and fill piss bottles all day.

You can thank Toronto , Montreal and Vancouver for that. I hope the prairies are spared

I was just wondering this. How the fuck do you end up with a drama teacher being in charge of a country? Is he even qualified to be doing this job? Do the other world leaders tease him at the UN?

Canada, this is one hell of a shitpost.

If he wasn't a complete left wing cuck I'd think he was the worlds greatest troll with how far he goes with this irrelevant bullshit.

>this webm
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Montreal

Montreal boasts some of the most highly polarized political geography in Canada. While the sovereigntist Bloc Québécois dominated the mostly francophone East End for 20 years, the (((largely anglophone and Jewish))) western portions of the city have been a Liberal and federalist fortress for over six decades, being to the Liberals what rural Alberta is to the Conservatives. The region is home to some of the safest Liberal ridings in the nation (e.g. Mount Royal and Saint-Laurent—Cartierville). Even in the surge of support for Brian Mulroney in Quebec in 1984 and 1988, the Liberals took the most seats in this region. This continued amid the Liberal meltdown in Quebec in 2006, although one seat at the eastern end of the area was lost to the Bloc. Before 2011, 1984 was the only election in recent memory in which traditional Liberal dominance was seriously threatened in this region. Two former Prime Ministers, Paul Martin and Pierre Trudeau, represented ridings in this area.

From

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_federal_election_results_in_Western_Montreal

He had police walking ahead of him. They're not visible from this angle.

The west will recover, traditionalism and nationalism will always resurface when they are most needed because they're the beliefs that build nations.

Everything progressive liberals fight for are things that can only exist within a prosperous society that gives the people the luxury to even do these things because such a society can hold the weight of their decadent behavior.

Western civilizations grow lazy because they become used to having a society free of war or any other struggles and then they lose interest in the very principles that created their civilizations while naively practicing these idealistic beliefs that chip away at the core of their civilizations.

These ideals will never last and and after those ideals collapsed the next generation will go through a time of struggle where they relearn the principles that build their nations.

What a fag

No. I'm a bit optimistic for Sup Forums, but the West is not done yet.

Brexit is a victory for anti-globalists, which encompasses what Western culture is about: freedom and independence. I think what will happen in the next few decades is the synthesis phase of all philosophical thoughts, as outlined by I think it was Hume.

In short, we will see a mixture of tradition and patriotism, but this will be accompanied by a more relaxed crowd of people who are accepting of gays/blacks/etc. as just "part of the scenery," but there will be less parading around. People who grow up in this mix of old and new will learn to just blend in and love their countries, and all the people who live in them.

We will enter an age where information is priceless. The Internet will continue to fuel this progress, and people will finally return to intellectual pursuits, especially philosophy. People won't care as much about identity politics on either side. Some will give themselves special snowflake labels, still come out as gay, etc. but others just won't care about it nor give them special treatment.

This is what I foresee, and honestly all I could ask for at this point. Society will continue evolving forever.

Women.

and taking pictures with people is wrong because? You prefer the shoot first and don't ask any questions approach used to often south of the border?

>Canada
>first world

Absolutely right. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Just stick to your values fellas, remember who you fight for.

Just Canada pretty much.

>Society will continue evolving
>Actually believes in Whig history

DUDE WEED

>first world

Perhaps evolve wasn't the best word, for I meant a neutral word for change. Regardless of whether you believe what I described is better, it's how the future currently looks to me based on the words of the rising generation.

Just look a Youtube for example. Many of the videos criticizing SJWs/3rd wave feminism are teens who don't give a shit about gays/trans/etc. but have a problem with their methodology. The next generation will accept many ideas of the tumblrinas, but not to the extent of the insanity we're witnessing.

>a fooking loaf

>judging an entire generation by its youtube narcissists

I know you're butt hurt, but I'm not sure why you're lying about low turnout. It was at 68% in 2015. The last time it was any higher was in 1993.

>don't try to predict how the next generation will think by observing them!
>especially when it contradicts my doomsday fear-mongering attention-whoring fantasies!

There's a reason no one wants to talk to you leaves: your jealous is palpable. Go ahead and pray for destruction of the West since that what Canadians want now. America will continue improving and enter a new Golden Age.

>By immigrant status, the largest increase was among immigrant Canadians with citizenship who had been in Canada for 10 years or less, as their turnout rate went up from 56% to 70%. The turnout rate for immigrant Canadians with citizenship who had been in Canada for more than 10 years increased from 71% to 76%. Among Canadian-born citizens, the rate also increased, up from 70% to 78%.

>Among Canadian-born citizens who did not vote, 42% cited political reasons

statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/160222/dq160222a-eng.htm

A golden age of poopdick and chimpouts :^)

Not quite, but whatever fantasy you want to believe is fine. At least we won't be teaching our 3-year-olds how to atone for their white crimes.

>Is the West doomed?

No, but we'll need another Wall.

Better than Anglo-Protestant philosophical fantasies at any rate

Serious question.....
Has this Canadian Fuccboi accomplished anything in office?
Literally just fucking makes shitty quotes and posts leftist bull shit on Twitter all day, then parties with faggots and Muslims on the weekends, then decides to let forest fires burn in his country for a few more weeks as he negotiates with African firefighters to extinguish the flames rather than accept American and Russian support......
This dude is literally the manchild of the SJW generation- does nothing, has no future plans, and wants a paycheck and all the honor for doing jack shit

What's up with that?

He's increased the number of Future Liberal Party Voters entering the country to 350,000 per year (plus the 50,000 Syrians) and accelerated their citizenship processes so they can vote in the next election

I have never once seen this man creating or announcing policy of any kind outside of muh gays and muh refugees. Not once in a suit or even pretending to be doing his fucking job.

Is he the original canadian shitposter?

Nothing wrong with being gay.
Homos should be your allies Sup Forums.

It's funny that Sup Forums still hasn't realize that gays are the natural foil to SJWs, with figures like Milo becoming more prominent.

You think they'd realize this after the CIA created AIDS to eliminate the opposition to their useful idiots, but Sup Forums has always had trouble with basic addition.

liberal politicians are the smartest people ever, they literally BUY your vote.

I don't think homosexuality is wrong, it's part of European history and culture.

The LGBT movement is a leftist invested degenerate shithole though and so is the gay pride, it has turned homosexuality into something abnormal and enstranged homosexuals from western values.

Once they were our brothers and we respected them, now they have been turned against us.

>Once they were our brothers and we respected them
Not anytime recently.
Gays getting shit end of stick in the west predates lgbt movement and pride.

You can just tell he's shouting "DUDE, WEEEEEEEEEEED!"

During viking times homosexuality was fine, and our western values are greco-roman, both of those civilizations saw homosexuality as a natural and normal thing, even during the Christian times the Church couldn't properly condemn homosexuality because the new testament doesn't say anything against homosexuality.

Homosexuals have been persecuted in times where society needed to grow and heterosexual relation were forced down but Europeans have always been the only ones accepting homosexuality.

all empires fall user

>It's not acceptable to victimise gay people anymore
We're dooooooomed

But that's still awhile ago.
>Once they were our brothers and we respected them, now they have been turned against us.
Mainstream western culture turned on the homos.

Agreed, it has made homosexuals look like weak and feminine men and turned them into a political pawn.

>all empires fall user

At least our fall will be fabulous

>Is the West doomed?

Don't worry about gays user, our greatest allies in the BLM are on the case.

The West isn't an empire, it's a group of nations who built a life for themselves in this world and lived by a set of values that are to be passed down to their children, and their children's children.

The West is like any other civilization, trying to get by in this life. But thanks to a mixture of good and bad, we came out on top. We used our strengths and our wits to beat out all others in the quest for success, and now we face new problems as the world keeps turning.

But not all is lost. Only the people who stare at their screens truly believe that. There are people out there, bright people, brave people, who will continue to live out the tradition and values that the West upheld.

There's always hope. There is always a better tomorrow, lads. You just need to live your life, true and fair. Be brave. Be true. Stand up for your beliefs.

When the selfish people of today claim to fight for their rights, it is your duty to fight for what is right.

Happy Independence Day, America.

We'll always be here to carry the torch, no matter how dark the world may get. We will hold the light until the dawn comes again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0