Did the BBC truly fuck up?

Did the BBC truly fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/bbc-stands-by-chris-evans-as-presenter-faces-police-questioning/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really feel bad for Matt LeBlanc, he played a failed actor in Friends, and became a failed actor in real life too.

He made bank on Friends though

>Failed actor

He was a very successful actor in Friends.

Just get rid of Chris Evans and the show would instantly get better

Haven't even watch 1 episode yet.
Probably won't.
>tfw waiting for The Grand Tour

Everyone loved him in friends. He just stopped giving a fuck after that so his acting career tanked

>top gear was my favorite show
>always watched it with my brother even when we became adults
>it became JUST GEAR

Matt LeBlanc feels the same way.

Still rooting for the show to fail hard though, just out of spite.

Its weird how really Jennifer Aniston is the only one who had a career beyond Friends

Finland post, best post

Is it so wrong that when I read "failed actor" and friends, I immediately thought joey?

Fucking kek.

Meaning that he played a character who was a failed actor.

She had the best career, but most of the others are still acting.

Cox was in Cougartown.
Perry was Benny from New Vegas :V

.... (((Schwimmer))) did ok.

Why does everyone ignore that LeBlanc's recent work was fantastic?

The new crowd don't have the same chemistry the old trio had, it feels forced and clunky, which in the very end won't work out for them

Schwimmer had a recurring role one season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. He has a new series premiering on AMC this year.

I didn't see this before my first post but yes Matt leblance and failure are inseparable at this point

Yes

Funny how commands attitude to him is just like the medias attitude.

there came a point where his accolades couldn't justify his results....

>first 5 minutes of the first episode
>shot of a bunch of indians on a car, apparently from the guys neighbourhood indian restaurant
>can't understand a word they're saying

>Did the BBC truly fuck up?

Yes they should have cut their losses and cancelled it after firing Clarkson, it was doomed at that point.

But even their reboot was terrible by reboot standards, as Chris Evans can't talk and drive, requiring huge numbers of reshoots, but he treats employees so badly that Matt LeBlanc has apparently threatened to quit if they don't can him.

Matt le blanc should stay as main presenter, desu they should have made a new format not just copied the older one.

It's not really the BBC's fault. They were legally obligated to fire one of their biggest draws and were left with absolutely nothing to replace it with.

They were desperate enough to hire Chris Evans of all people and by the time a far more internationally recognisable option presented itself they had already hired Evans.

I remember when Joey got the best score in reasonably priced car bit beating out Mr. Bean for the number 1 spot. Joey likes his cars in real life as opposed to most of the others I would imagine since I've not watched it and probably never will.

All I can say is I used to subscribe to the package that gave me access to UK TV, until they sacked Clarkson. I used to look forward to episodes but I haven't managed to sit through one these new ones let alone download any.

I had huge thing for her during Friends...still looks bretty gud for like 50.

>the 90s
Ah, simpler times bros.

By that logic the year is the most important, yet you've placed that last

underrated

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/bbc-stands-by-chris-evans-as-presenter-faces-police-questioning/

>The BBC is to stand by Chris Evans, despite claims that he is to be questioned by police over historic sex assault allegations, with the presenter continuing to host his Radio 2 breakfast show this week.

Matt wants him gone!
Begone Chris!

Yes.

The BBC has been pozzed ever since new labor made it their propaganda agency. There was no way a guy like Clarkson would have lasted there for much longer without having a total meltdown.

i think he literally has the JUST hair, too.

God damn the rumours of him having massive dirt on someone high up in the BBC simply have to be true at this point.

Really got to admire the real top gear blokes for standing by their mate and leaving with him in solidarity. Fucking legends.

They should just start their own shit on the internet if they are contractually able.

>They should just start their own shit on the internet if they are contractually able.

They have a new series, produced by Amazon, coming out soon. The Grand Tour.

lel look at that faggot sjw lineup.. the short answer is yes big time.

they should hire stone cold and iggy pop and just have joey drive them around to bars in shit

I'd watch it desu

On the one hand, it seems almost everyone with any amount of notoriety or money at all has a sudden victim from 30 years ago coming forward.

On the other hand leftists like him are most often rapey and just pretend to give a shit about this stuff to lower guards.

Now that I'd watch

Joey got his own spinoff

I can see it now auston has a giant suped up monster truck thing and hes raging all over the place joey is shotgun saying whoaaaaaa and iggy is in the backseat half catatonic yelling at the demons that make him shit blood

It exactly the same as it was before so I don't see how.

i think they fucked up not only with chris evans who's annoying to watch but with dopy too. dopy may be ok as a presenter but having him be a big part of the show means the show no longer has a british feel to it. they should stop top gear uk and let dopy run top gear usa.

Bringing back all my adolescent boners with that pic.

>Punch a man once
You're fired.
>Have a long history of sexual assault and bullying
The BBC will stand by you.

This shit makes me happy.

>fire your top draw to appease leftist faggots
>replace him with a "diverse" group of people (the kind of line up old top gear used to make fun of)
>wonder why the number one show in the world is suddenly failing

awesome tokens on the left

Is Estonia worth travelling to?

Sabine schmidt is really good though, you autists dismissing her automatically should know she has some of the best on screen bants.

Made Evans look like the pathetic beta he is, was great.

Yes and I just read somewhere that UKIP wants the government to stop funding it and start making the BBC a independent TV service...Its the only way to kill the BBC Top Gear.

Loved this show, even all the banter directed towards americans

If you really love kvass and black bread or want to see the shack that Skype was coded in, sure.

From left to right:
Affirmative action
Metro-satanist pansexual female, preferred pronoun: "xe"
The big guy for you from Friends
Pestilence without the horse
GTA V random civilian
A disturbing real life cartoon character
The Stig, probably contemplating the easy way out

Yes, they fucked up.

I'm sure as hell not going to take an American's travel advice.
Your tourism spots are squalid and sad.

I'd watch this show

UKIP is kill

best thing i've seen in a while

Borat has a finer grasp of English than her.

Moar sealab memes

Evans is too hyperactive and funny and on screen and is hard to work with off screen and leblanc likes to create conflicts for his own benefit, like the last season of friends. Poor choice for a cast doomed from the start

>funny
unfunny*

I never cared about the cars in Top Gear.

I just loved the banter and shitposting the old crew did. It felt like guys having fun.

>watching 3D

When Danny 'The Jew' Cohen took control of the BBC he wanted Jezza out from the start, he just isn't PC enough, smacking that Irishman was the excuse he'd been waiting for. Chris Evans is just a loud mouthed control freak cunt in the same yellow shirt each week.
Anyway, only a few months to wait until 'real' top gear is back.

The BBC is paedo central.

Oh god those nips hnnnng