4th of July

If niggers hate America and it's traditions so much, why don't they just go back to Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e0VDLPkq0vE
youtube.com/watch?v=ctDMxzabRSo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because that would take effort.

> What is Liberia

Because they know that blacks without the assistance of whites are absolutely worthless apes.

Yet they literally spend the time and money to burn American flags? The mentality of these people make no sense.

cos gibs

why did she have the american flag bikini to burn in the first place? why the change of heart? it almost seems like she's only doing it for attention.

Well, it isn't their money, and they don't value time, so...

They enjoy the perpetual victimhood.

Considering the raised fist, I wouldn't doubt it's do the revived "BLAK POWA" movement going around in light of things like BLM, indoctrinating these people to hate the very nation which granted them freedom. Probably was something she owned before getting brainwashed. Though doing things for attention is what all these modern boons do anyways.

>why don't they just go back to Africa

You mean their ancestors?

>inb4 blacks build this country
don't know about a single building made of cotton

>*sips tea*

>mfw: the people who should be the most grateful for being here pretend they have reason to be angry

kek

The negro is a hypocrite by nature (due to being too stupid to realize they can do anything wrong)dont ever expect it to be consistent in anything it demands or says.

Poverty and crime rates amongst Blacks has risen since the 60s amd the civil rights movement. Why?

The same reason why you aren't going back to Europe.

>why don't they just go back to Africa?
because even the nigger countries in africa dont want more useless niggers

The end result of letting Niggers rule themselves?

I'm not a fan of America either and I'm non-hispanic white

This is true.

Liberia was pretty decent when African-American descendants ran it, when the Africans got all uppity and started a civil war is when it went to shit.

Their only collective purpose on this Earth is to terrorize the planet, making civilization and life itself difficult for human beings.

Africa won't give single mothers money for having a fuck ton of babies with different men while they bitch about the government keeping them down.

I'm a red blooded patriot and I hate to see the flag burned, but do you honestly expect these people to have the resources or mental faculties required to move themselves and their family outside of the country? Maybe that's some soft racism of low expectations, but fuck it, I don't think they could move if they wanted to.

and what reason is that?

> go some place where you aren't special and don't get special handouts for being black

Because they never tried the cloward-Piven strategy in Africa, so black people don't live on long welfare for being black there.

Liberia was only good because America owned it for awhile and they took some white american values instead of chimp nigger values, but niggers found a way to fuck that up like everything else of course.

Because we've tried to send them back, and they just went and enslaved the people living there.

When they go on their own, they are called "white" since pretty much every American black is mixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0VDLPkq0vE

youtube.com/watch?v=ctDMxzabRSo

Cuz nobody is keeping them in line with fire hoses and attack dogs anymore

Well I'm not going to Europe because I'm white and love America, so that can't be it

>Liberia
Jesus fuck niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

give this flag a refugee

African Americans have more in common culturally with white americans than native Africans.

Because it's an utter shit hole and they love to play the eternal victim

>Remove welfare
>Country whiteness raises to 99%

Why should it only be niggers to leave a multicultural country? Why should anyone NOT hate a multicultural country?
You are no people, no ethnic group, no nation.
You're a bunch of foreigners come together from all over the world and made the most vile and disgusting, warmongering, misanthropic, corrupt and evil empire to have ever existed.
Nothing noteworthy ever came from USA except for cheap, mindnnumbing, skullfucking, soulkilling, propagandizing entertainment and wars for your jewish overlords' profit.
You're living in no man's land, the devil's own, forsaken by god, drowning in degeneracy with no culture, no customs, no nothing of your own to identify you as a people.
YOUR COUNTRY IS THE BABY STEPS TOWARDS THE ABOLITION OF NATIONS. The death of the purity of the human race, the creation of a world government where its subjects will know no genealogy of their own, no ancestry, no history or pride of their own as they will be mixed in race and culture with one another.

So not just the niggers should hate USA but all of you should. You are not Americans, you're Germans, English, Irish, Italians, niggers, Mexicans, Arabs, Chinese, French and from wherever else your ancestors came and that's where you belong and you should all go back to.
Destroy this unholy abomination that is USA.

Now how exactly is shitposting going to pay your debts Greece? GET BACK TO WORK..

GIBS

Says the failing country.

pay your debts

>Why should it only be niggers to leave a multicultural country?
Cause they are the only who wouldn't stop complaining amidst all of their amenities, blame their faults on others, keeps demanding more accommodations while contributing little. Shrieks "slavery!" all the time, as if they actually tasted a whip-lash.

When you ask them not to shit on the carpet, they will do it out of spite and once you try to scold them they'll get angry and tell you that you should treat them better cause they are oppressed.

I'm a Hellene! Orating is my job you filthy mongrel.

We're still a country, you're just a giant corporation.

I, along with at least a few americans in this post, don't go back to Europe because I love America and its traditions.

OP asked why niggers don't go back to Africa if they hate America and its traditions.

I fail to see how we're being hypocritical.

>Hellene
You're most probably a drunken slav famalam.

What traditions does America have? Eating turkey at thanksgiving? Even that is not your own.
You have no traditions, you only have Hollywood and McDonalds. That's your 'culture' right there.

I wholeheartedly agree my Greek friend. Multiracial nations are a horrid trainwreck that destroys race, culture, and national identity. The US is in need of destruction, though at this point, It is really even possible? The mixed races have no place to go. Most whites have no place to go, either to not knowing from which land they hailed or just being too nationally mixed overall.

The US should have never existed to begin with, but truly, the only future for it is to treat its own history and traditions as a new culture for the whites there. Too much as been built, and too many people inhabit it to be forsaken.

TL;DR Destroy the concept of "America" and reinvent it as a new nation.

Oh look, a fucking subhuman manlet philippino has the audacity of talking back to a mighty Hellene!
Has Hell frozen over and I missed it? No! It hasn't.
Go back to your sweat shop, slave while I'm enjoying my sunshine.

not the way it went down at all.
basically the freed slaves from america enslaved the native population. finally the natives got pissed and shit went sideways forever.

>mighty Hellene!
How many dicks did you people willingly took in the ass again? I lost count at the Romans.

>greek pride
>we talk about it and do nothing else

That's right! I'm not against you people, here.
I am against your country. Which hurts you as much as it does us.
At least back when America had one race dominant over the others, the white folk, it respected its own people.
No you don't have even that! You're drowning in cultural marxist degeneracy and you're infecting the rest of us with it. You have to be stopped before you destroy every sense of national and cultural pride among the rest of the ethnic groups and nations of the world.

Here's what we do:
>Liberate Liberia
>Fix it up and make it a proper country
>Start a program that pays African Americans and Arab Americans $5,000 to stay there and renounce US citizenship for them and their children and grandchildren

Then
>Invade Mexico
>Fix it up
>Create a new country out of Eastern/Northern Mexico
>Repatriation program detailed above, but for Hispanics

We'd be SAVING money by not having to pay for their welfare and crimes. Not to mention we'd be hailed as heroes for fixing these countries. It's literally perfect. America becomes 95% White, our crime rate drops to below Antarctica's, and we never elect a Democrat again.

Hey, you're still here, you should be making my new cheap phone already.
Meanwhile, leave me alone, I'm busy, I have debts not to pay.

But that's racist my most probably Texan friend.

Because they wouldn't have the white man giving them things for free because of reparations

>make cheap phones
You should be asking the chinese you homo.

What were doing is taking all the jobs in the Western world, you child fuckers wish you have.

Arizonan, but we're pretty much just more hardcore Texans.

How do you even manage to live there without drying up like prune? It gets pretty hot here in the tropics, but we're wet for half a year.

That con was called freetown

>Parasite
>Leave its host
The only way is by force,come on guys, you can do it,or at least kill them all.

We stay inside. Being outside in Arizona is suffering. When you open the door in the summer, it's like opening your oven to pull out of roast, except there is no roast, only sand. And scorpions and Australia-sized spiders.

There is such a thing as ground water user. Humidity is fucking terrible.

>tfw I pay only $30/month for electricity, even though I have my computer and fan on most of every day
>tfw I pay $80/month for water, despite only ever using it for quick showers and washing my hands
If I got solar panels installed, I'd have an energy surplus. I just don't find the idea of climbing on top of my house to clean off solar panels after every dust storm appealing.

There's ground water in Arizona? I though you people farmed moisture like on Tatooiene.

Arr rook same

Take a moment to appreciate liberal hypocrisy when they tell you that you're destroying the planet by running your AC but it takes way more energy to keep a house in Chicago at 70 degrees in the winter than it does a house in Phoenix at 70 in the summer.

Yep, just like slavs.

>it's
Why don't you properly use English language if you like America so much?

Whitey pays!

This.

> Live in country, pay money in country, get welfare in country, have family in country

> Hate said country
> Even burn the flag of the country

> Refuse to leave

>I wholeheartedly agree my Greek friend.
>TL;DR
>how I know your from reddit

___ ____ __ __ ____

>while I'm enjoying my sunshine.
And not working
>failing country

>Nothing noteworthy ever came from USA

>Lesser son of greater sires: the post

Also, we're getting real tired of your shit, one more late payment and you're on your fucking own

For the same reason 'white folks' don't go back to England: your home is the USA. So is theirs.

Oh, THAT is clever! Did you prepare that one from the last thread like this?

There should be a government program set up in the states called Reparations, which carries a cash value of like $1,000.

Any black person who can prove that their ancestors were brought over as slaves against their will can apply.

They all apply in droves, the government finalises the list, then announces that Reparations means that these cunts have their US citizenship revoked, and they're put on a plane straight back to Africa.

This. Too much work to put into it.