Please Lord, just one more, just one more

>Please Lord, just one more, just one more...

Wow, I forgot he looked that good.

He won't get another ever again. Everyone is against him.

He will live on as /ourguy/ though

doesn't deserve it for HR, probably his shoddiest work to date, compare this to Apocalypto and tell me they are of equal quality.

kys

I'm not the one putting clearly mediocre work on a pedestal.

Holy shit Mel is based.

>YFW he wins an oscar for Suicide Squad 2: The Night of 6 Million NinJews

Fuck off Sup Forums. You're not welcome here.

no one can look at this and actually think there is a jewish or "pc liberal" conspiracy

This nu-male Mel obsession is pretty fucking weird, are you guys that desperate for a father figure?

>no one can look at this and actually think there is a jewish or "pc liberal" conspiracy
why?

Honestly, this. I love Mel both as a director and actor but Hacksaw Ridge was a shoddily directed, corny movie. Academy was actually very generous to give such important nominations, I was really surprised by this. That made me thinking maybe there are lot of people in Academy who also thinks Mel is /ourguy/

that's what they want you to think goy

>Political correctness to me is just intellectual terrorism
>I won't be intimidated into changing my mind

The world needs more men like Mel

Not him but if there was a conspiracy he wouldn't be getting work. Or he'd be dead in a gutter somewhere.

Are you braindead?

You'd be right about the first thing if it wasn't for the fact that Mel has his own studio. That's the only reason why he still gets work. He basically gives it to himself.

I just want him to make his Viking movie.

>greentexting entire sentences

>>greentexting entire sentences
who are you quoting?

>if you get raped by a pack of niggers it will be your fault

the thing that's funny to me, is that people got pissed because he said niggers, but if you take that out and just say

>if you get raped, it will be your fault

that's like still 95% as bad as the original statement. Including niggers is just like the cherry on top.

Polerinas like all other low IQ racists/conspiratards just rewrite the narrative whenever it's proven wrong. This effectively the defining characteristic of a conspiratard in general. For Mel Gibson it went something like

>H-he'll never work in Hollywood again!
>I mean h-he'll never make a movie again!
>I mean h-he'll never win an award again!
>Okay he's nominated for an award but they'll never let him win!

No matter what happens, this variety of "person" will always backpedal to a new set of beliefs where they aren't technically wrong.

pretty dull b8 desu

He's been getting acting work outside of his studio for a while now. And WB just offered him the directing gig on Suicide Squad.

religious people are so hateful

>extremely true posts strikes a nerve
>call it bait
>throw in "desu" because you've already proven you're a retarded sheep so why not add some icing as well

Every Sup Forums shitpost ever.

>people have become such morons that thye now think Gibson is an actual ateur

I feel bad for you, being filled with so much needless anger.

I love Mel Gibson

>be scum of the fucking earth
>tell people that hate you that their anger is needless

So disappear, you piece of fucking trash. Take your 2 digit IQ along.

Take a deep breath and go for a walk friend.

>be scum of the fucking earth
>tell people that hate you that their anger is needless

It's funny how this so accurately summarised Jews/zionists and how they complain about "muh antisemitism"

?
The poster isn't pushing any agenda, and racist Mel has always been our guy just because of what he is, rude, honest and edgy

It really doesn't though, you racist shill.

It does though. You so-called "people" cause so much shit across the world and then when the host country you infect gets tired of your shot you cry antisemitism.

It's not the religion, it's the drink (mostly). He's an alcoholic.

>have literal propaganda catch phrases incorporated into your vocabulary
>think what you have to say has any merit at all

You're brainwashed, kiddo. Pick up an actual book for once, maybe there's still time to reverse the incredibly severe brain damaged you've incurred by inundating yourself with nazi shit.

I wish Mel was my daddy