CRYSTAL PEPSI IS BACK

Holy fucking shit
youtube.com/watch?v=sAXLD2c18Ac

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGwibPdEOVk
en.rocketnews24.com/2016/05/19/japan-gets-worlds-strongest-carbonated-pepsi-packaged-in-a-new-reinforced-bottle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, WTF OP. Welp, I guess I now #ShillforHill.

Sup Forums really is old Sup Forums

Coca~Cola is better though

The comeback of a sugary, soda drink does not seem like it should be news in a board about politics.

Why is this important, Americans?

Really made me think

Why is it on Sup Forums? Is this the jews doing or what?

>saying shit like this in a thread that has 1 reply
sad.

Spaniard's booty be blASSted over the fact that his lips will never be graced with the clean, crisp taste of Crystal Pepsi.

WTF I hate coke now!

All according to keikaku

It makes sense. I was a Sup Forumstard until 2010, which is when I finally got sick of constant hook up/rate my cock threads and migrated.
I doubt I'm unique in that regard.

Blackcolasmatter

Cool slide

It's way off topic and pretty random so it's pretty reminiscent of what Sup Forums was years ago.

>oy vey goyim we made this high fructose corn subsidy beverage a different color buy it now, you aren't some kind of antisemite are you?

FUCK YEAH CRYSTAL PEPSI!

Reminds me of one of the funniest youtube videos I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGwibPdEOVk

funny that there are zero asians or spics just like it's supposed to be unlike most ads which shoehorn them in.

the guy in the vid was the reason why they are bringing it back he was the main person who pushed and pushed for pepsi to bring it back and with his large amount of followers it made it happen its amazing

This what I really want
en.rocketnews24.com/2016/05/19/japan-gets-worlds-strongest-carbonated-pepsi-packaged-in-a-new-reinforced-bottle/

fuck crystal pepsi

Thank you based Beast