So, it's been a few years now. Was Christian Bale in the right?

So, it's been a few years now. Was Christian Bale in the right?

youtube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0KW4ESrZu0
youtube.com/watch?v=7SG43wa7Alo&t=1m5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did he have to issue an apologize for that?

Every person will lose their temper in their work place at least once in their life.

That's more than losing their temper user, he layed into him for him doing his fucking job.

>his job

you aren't supposed to do anything when someone is doing a take, it distracts the actors.

Then he should've let the director take care of it since that's kind of their job. Grown adults don't fucking act like that

Bale was angry as this was the moment he became a 2nd man.

Prior to this he was always the leading man, from here on in, he knew his time was up as the centre of attention, hence this outburst, which makes him King fucking Kong for a few minutes.

you don't know how many takes he already did faggot, who knows this could've been spot on after like 10 attempts but someone comes and fucks it up

i'd be mad too, fuck you

A man goes to dark places when he doesn't get his dubs.

Um? He's continued to get main roles.

You didn't understand what I said, consider a gradient from white to black, this is when he realized that he was now fading to black.

Is this a quote from something?

He overreacted, but the other dude was fucking around.

You don't know what it's like working with actors that's what that is. THAT'S WHAT THAT IS!

the guy was being really unprofessional fucking with stuff during filming in his eyeline. his reaction was intense but he was right, the lighting dude was being a douche

he was

Yeah, this thread.

That's literally harrassment

Yeah I've heard. More than a few actors on podcasts say that some lighting guys/ cinematographers are fucking unbearable. They extend people's days for hours by tinkering with lights. Apparently that's what this guy was doing, then he walked through bales line of sight.

>DP just keeps going

what a dumb motherfucker. christian is the talent. just shut the fuck up you moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0KW4ESrZu0

that's nothing

he must be in good with someone to keep getting work acting like this, because he can't act for SHIT.

>Christian, you really need to go walkies for 5 minutes
>NO I'M NOT FUCKING GOING WALKIES FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

I thought this was fake?

>i don't NEED to take a walk, he needs to STOP walking

Yeah that's true hell it could've been all day. Still Bale made a complete ass out of himself. Director should've had some balls too.

Oh yeah, I remember that. A classic.

Smug entitled coked up rich actors this kind of blow out must happen every day in Hollywood, but they are just never recorded, or they are but no one wants to risk their career by making them public.

>say it in english
What a racist piece of shit.

McG was in the wrong. He's the one who fucked up and then like a pussy lets someone else take the blame. What kind of grown man calls himself McG anyways? Fuck him forever.

No but this and any other video of Michael Cera flipping out are.

Maybe Bale had been trying to ignore the rampant unprofessionalism slowly surrounding him like a dark moors fog, forcing him to break out of his normal even-keeled polite persona.

Nigga this aint real.

>"I didn't see it happen"
>Don't get me involved in this major blowup occuring on my movie set which I am supposed to be in charge of
what a cop out

Not sure if it's because he's permanently cemented in my head as Patrick Batman or not but nigga straight looks like a serial killer in everything he's in.

This is literally fake.

This is how you deal with an unruly actor

youtube.com/watch?v=7SG43wa7Alo&t=1m5s

>talking shit to my comedyfu

Professional babysitters.

>why are you not letting me fully pretend to be some one else 100%? here I will berate you like if I'm a fucking neuro surgeon fixing a rocket ship and you just made me make a mistake that costed hundreds of lives.