Now that the dust has settled, who was in the right?

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQRppXGDyPS/
instagram.com/p/BQTC-6OjFC8/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79158963/#79160978
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the Japanese were correct in bombing Pearl Harbor especially after the betrayal of the USA for promising Japan the hand over of German assets in China and control of the Shandong province.

Also the USA refused to recognize the racial equality of the Japanese in the treaty and the league of nations.

You'd think the movie would have touched on how the USA tricked Japan into fighting on the allies side in WWI but fucked them over in china and than refused to call them equals after.

Josh Hartnett character was a piece of shit. How could you fuck your lifelong besties woman after he fucking deis in war. Or even at all.

Jesus fucking Christ. They even try to make Batfleck out like he's over reacting. tyhe right thing to do would have been they both dump the bitch.

Also their deep affiliation and respect for Hitler and German ingenuity, which was perfectly reciprocated by the German people.

Me for preferring the much longer director's cut - a century from now, if the notion of /kino/ exists, this will be considered /kino/.

who would you rather fuck ur girl if you ded? your bff or some random jackass

I really dont know.

Fucking no on ever.

There, I said it.

Kate's autistic husband whom she took comic book shopping.

This picture gets funnier every time I see it.

I can't believe it exists.

>mom buy me comics
>uh I mean Kate

>b-but this one has a variant cover...

who wouldn't want to fuck kate beckinsale, can you really blame the guy?

>what do you mean Zatanna is your waifu?
>I thought I was your waifu?

>honey Humberto Ramos did the art of that one if you reallly want it we'll have to get a divorce

Not to go full /fa/ but I can't reconcile Kate being married to a guy who wears cargo shorts.

>don't we already have Watchmen?
>oh hey wait no fucking way you're getting BEFORE watchmen
>are you crying? bitch to be you right now

The funny thing is that he looks great during formal events. He just really likes shorts and slippers and looks like shit when he doesn't HAVE to try.

I like how the movie had to include the Doolittle raid otherwise dumb people in the audience can't handle a "bad" ending where America doesn't get some kind of empty revenge.

>hot glue it? I thought this was just a figure and not a model kit

lel I checked his IG and he responds to completely unknown YouTube reviewers:
instagram.com/p/BQRppXGDyPS/
instagram.com/p/BQTC-6OjFC8/

What a harmless autist. Seems like a nice guy.

Micheal Bay directed this movie
that's why I only watched the first VHS with the action and never touched the second VHS twice

Just a different world I guess - cargo shorts are a sign of degeneracy to me, but I'm posting here and he's fucking Kate.

Don't worry, he posts here too.

as does her current bf
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79158963/#79160978

Kate has a funny choice of bf's given that guy spends a suspicious amount of time with other guys including black male strippers if people bothered to actually look at his Instagram page

Cargos are comfykino

Your just a fag.

Lily don't ruin the fun

>All civilian casualties were due friendly fire
>Even veterans told Japs avoided Hospitals and civilians in Pearl Harbor
Fuck Michael Bay and his bullshit

>get nuked twice
>not inferior
Fuck off, weeb.

Cargo shorts are a sartorial expression of giving up on life and accepting an Old Navy worldview - kindly die in a fire now.

>if you are wealthy and have made it and wear them, whatever, but AFCs who wear them are losing

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

Somebody's going to have do their own edit with all the emotional scenes cut out and just the action, which was Ok at least, and WTF does the Doolittle raid on Tokyo doing on a film about Pearl Harbor?

> USA for promising Japan the hand over of German assets in China and control of the Shandong province.

proofs

>USA refused to recognize the racial equality of the Japanese in the treaty and the league of nations.

hard to refuse when you walk out after a speech