We're going to the World Cup lads

We're going to the World Cup lads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Cup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We
What part of Republic of Ireland are you from la?

shut the fuck up you fucking plastic paddy

dont jinx it

Based Irish bro'

The fake Irish Americans are probably the worst people in the entire world

What about chicanos ?

Not people

Shut the fuck up. My grandfather was born in Ireland so I'm Irish you whore-clown.

I'm 1/4 Portuguese so that means I'm like 1/32 Irish
Our year la

Chicanos usually have visited Mexico on more than one occasion, or have relatives living there. Plastic paddies might not have even visited Ireland, and their only connection to the country is something like this

I'm 95% Irish.

This, so much this.

Nearly 3/4 of Irish people immigrated to the USA and Australia in the 1800s Ireland's population is still below what it was before the famine. Only people who stayed behind were really rich or cucks for England

???

You jinxed it Fatboy

>my grandpa is from Ireland that makes me Irish

No it makes you a LARPing faggot mutt. You could even get a passport but you’ll never be anything more than a tourist to flog overpriece souvenirs from Carroll’s to.

Get a grip and hit up Mickey D’s LaTaurean Pablito McSanchez

t. dual Irish citizen who has not once referred to myself as Irish

I'M BLAMING YOU, YOU FUCKING PLASTIC PADDY FUCK. I TOLD YOU NOT TO JINX IT

>HO PEE

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

WHITES ALWAYS WIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

top kek

Really makes me think

is this an early edition of
>Laugh at Ireland

thread?

>Amerifats

SHART

>Repooblic of Direland

get fucked micks

>amerifat education

Everyone that left the island was a cunt that killed their sick and elderly relatives so they could jew amerifats out of a job.

JINXED BY A BURGER

HOOLIGAN AND MCGREEDY COMIN ON

dumb frogposter

>yfw Americans can't root for their 6% Italian or Irish heritage

This has been an utterly hellish week for New Jersey.

Going to fuck a danish prozzy tonight and there is NOTHING you nordcucks can do to stop me

Boston too

Not a good week for the fighting Irish if you know what I mean

You do that m8, you desserve a treat for the things you went through tonight

You think you're getting revenge but you're actually stimulating their economy as some of her income goes back to Denmark one way or another

Quick I need sports to try and claim we dont give a shit about football

Badminton?

Are there Danish women with so little ass that an Irishman can fuck her?

>Psst look who is the current world champions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Cup

HHAHAHHAHAHAHA this is the funniest laffin done yet hehehehehhehehehe based fucking eriksen

Dont you have gaelic football ?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT HAPPENED?

You’re chatting to a west brit lad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

THE FENIANS ACTUALY THOUGHT THEY WERE A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM

AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

THEY MADE FUN OF NORTHERN IRELAND

AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

AT LEAST NORTHERN IRELAND DIDN'T ACTUALLY CONCEDE A GOAL

AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

AND THE TAIGS WERE SO CONFIDENT

AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA

CHI

HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAA
JUST IMAGINE
LAD
JUST IMAGINE
WHAT IF
THEY LOST
A GAME THEY INVENTED
TO PART TIME DENTISTS AND FISHERMEN
HAHAHAHHAHA
JUST HOW MAD WOULD THAT BE

I think you should be able to tell from my post I'm not english.

5-1

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>Unionist
>Not English

Just started watching Breaking Bad and it's breddy gud.

potato burger

Absolutely fucking rekt

>LETTING BENDTNER SCORE ON YOU

it gets really boring after a while

Has Ireland spelt out our fate tomorrow boys?

plastic paddies btfo

>mfw even the second best ireland couldn’t qualify

>The city of OP

My ancestors (French traders) have been in New Orleans decades before yanks set foot in Plymouth Rock. Am I an American just because of the Louisiana Purchase? Would you be Chinese if they bought your country? Seriously confused on the matter. I don't consider myself French, but I am a Louisianian before an American.

Guess you will get dominated twice in one night.

Is this a copy pasta?

No, I'm legitimately asking.

Sorry for the jinx guys

you're american my guy

You belong to whichever country you are born in. As much as we want to disown you

You're retarded is what you are. In all seriousness, land (obviously) changes hands of countries all the time. You've been American for generations. You're as American as it gets

Aye no need for the hostility. I suppose I have been, but there should be an asterisk considering my lineage was here before America was even created.

Cheers.

There is not asterisk. Gommies OUT

t. mutt
I bet somewhere along the way your grandmother fucked the wrong brownie. My blood smells like pure croissants, frère cabot.

Good thread

Damn one of the worst jinxes I've seen

Is this the official laugh at Ireland thread?

Lol

>The city of Éire

This is now a Official laugh at OP thread
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually passing Aviva stadium now where is happened kekekeke am laffin

Sad desu

even though this is an obvious troll thread, I saw some fuckhead with an IRISH flag UNIRONICALLY post about Ireland being in the World Cup in a "Who should I root for in the World Cup?" thread posted by an Italian. That's when I knew it was all ogre.

>can't qualify
>get your manager stolen by Scotland

J U S T

Americans are the worst