Degeneracy has spread into Mongolia

I found out that the youth's degeneracy has also spread to Mongolia. Reuters shared this video, that displays young men who are intoxicated and young women with their hair brushed like the "Western women", while attending to a metalcore concert.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1MTCDXoM58

It is also stated in the video that Mongolian "heavy metal" youth have also founded a party.

Thoughts on this? It seems like degeneracy is touching every corner of this world besides those which are even MORE fucked up, such as North Korea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9IjA6D6uAo
youtube.com/watch?v=09m3mOE395A
youtube.com/watch?v=o9cqVh2YhV4
youtube.com/watch?v=HcT_arJIRCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UBKO0F4O9jw
youtube.com/watch?v=meiyhbj5KgM
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/mn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck

> this video, that displays young men who are intoxicated and young women with their hair brushed like the "Western women"
No it doesn't
>while attending to a metalcore concert.
Sounds more like some shitty attempt as black metal
What's degenerate about metal anyway? It's one of the only forms of popular music that encourages musical aspiration.

> Musical inspiration
> Metal

Kill you self pls

Do you even know what black metal is?
I listen to folk, power and black metal (not the one with satanist lyrics, I like the heathen one) too.

>it's one of the only forms of popular music that encourages musical aspiration
Yes, but only the good genres such as folk, power and black; not death, deathcore and metalcore. Only stupid sheep who try to be edgy listen to those, and besides folk/black metal fans, everyone in the metal scene is more likely to be a leftist.

And when you see a 16-18 year-old girl with half of her hair painted in pink and the other half in green, you can understand that she lacks traditional values.

That's quite true actually. But he can't tell the genres apart.

And about the brushed hair, I wanted to say that some of them have short hair in an attempt to look masculine.

There no degeneracy among Turco Mongols.
We do become sacred automatically.

Even Mongolia, kek. I thought Mongolians didn't even care about Western stuff.

>we
>Turco Mongols
What did he mean by this?

Same here, that's why I posted this.

A friend of mine had Mongolian exchange students live with him for a few months.

Let's just say they LOVED pot.

WE

delet...

>exchange students
What does this mean?

What degeneracy? Are you like a leftist cuck who thinks that western = bad?

They're not opening their borders for Mudslimes, niggers, or shitslavs, so they're fine.

>western = bad
I didn't say that. But teenage "anarchists" are the first step to an extremely liberal society.
The social acceptance of Muslims will come when their economy has grown enough.

On a serious note, nomad females are by nature much more female anarchist than anything you have ever seen in the west. Mongol girls never have been shy. It would be hardly affordable in that harsh environment where everyone has to depend on each other.

>that flag
>turk
really makes you think

I enjoy metal though, fuck you Radu! Metal is what got me into guitar also.

>On a serious note
That was a meme post.

See

youtube.com/watch?v=c9IjA6D6uAo

>That was a meme post.
No it's not. What did you expect?
Themes of a strong woman are omnipresent in our history. It's true euality, not this western thing were women think they're men.

>97% Mongolian
>half the population in under 30
Just cuck my shit up pham. Soros when?

Why would he care about that barren hellhole?

>teenage "anarchists"
You do know most of them grows-up and realize how retarded they were?

youtube.com/watch?v=09m3mOE395A

Better than the vapid shit that Mexicans listen to. All of your music sounds exactly the same. It's not even original because you stole most of your music from the Germans.

Soros has a natural aversion to homogeneity.

I can see you now. If not fat, then thin, no inbetweens. You wear a black tshirt. A necklace of some sort, or at least own one. Some acne. Real short hair, or long hair that you tie back. Tight pants, the skinny jeans. You know stuff about computers. You're

>That guy

This

youtube.com/watch?v=o9cqVh2YhV4

They won't be able to repair their lungs and liver after abusing alcohol and cigarettes (also their brains if they do drugs).
I remember being an atheist commie at 13-14 but I haven't smoked nor drunk huge amounts of alcohol.

But some of them remain liberal "human rights" activists for their whole live.

Skinny-fat, I usually wear polo T-shirts.
I don't have a necklace, but I usually wear a futhark rune ring. I do have acne and kind of a short hair, I used to have it long to my shoulders when I were younger.

>tight pants
No, really no. I usually wear black trousers when out in public in a formal event or Adidas trousers during an informal one.

>know stuff about computers
Yes, I know a lot about internet but I'm not into programming.

It doesn't have any melody, it's just to be "br00tal". Check this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcT_arJIRCA

The quality is quite low but it sounds better on the album (I have it because Moonsorrow are my favourite band).

youtube.com/watch?v=UBKO0F4O9jw

I'm not into metal, I will later though.
Just wanted to show that Turco Mongol culture isn't what you seem to have expected.

>degeneracy only spread to mongolia
degeneracy has spread everywhere
youtube.com/watch?v=meiyhbj5KgM
this happens in turkey, a %99 muslim country
the filthy soviets have won, just end the world in hellfire already

shut the fuck up
istnabul is 25% kurdish and their influx is the only reason why you put emphasize on being muslim

>what degeneracy?

>metalcore concert

not bad, you might like seeds of Iblis, a two man two woman black metal band from iraq.

I wonder if any Mongols browse pol
>no I don't mean Finns

>mongols
>metal
>booze
sounds familiar

>Turco Mongol
Present day Turks aren't related to Mongols, stop dreaming, Ahmet.

That hasn't ever happened in Romania, I thought Turkey was more conservative.

But what do Soviets have to do with this?

you are a part of the problem

>seeds of Iblis
I just checked the wiki and it says that they're maybe from Iraq while many songs aren't even really them.

Proasta-i mata. Proasta tare. Omoara-te pls. Sunteti la fel de retarzi ca manelistii

dank mongol tunes coming though

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

ive seen a mongol flag before but it was an american working for some mining company iirc

>My edgy murderer SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE metal is good
>Their edgy murderer REEEEEEEE-REEEEEEEE metal is bad

lol, metalfags.

Fuck off with your counter propaganda Kurd.

Shut the fuck up gyppo.

admittedly, i know only two of their songs, and this was about 5 years ago.

Se vede după limbaj că ești un sărăntoc prost care ascultă muzică de ciori. Fii băiat de cartier în alte locuri, dar muzica ta de sub-oameni n-are ce căuta pe /pol.

>he thinks black metal = burzum and mayhem
Newfag.

I've seen some of the more rare -stans but never Mongolia... Maybe this thread will bring them. Or at least someone who will do a convincing geospoof

The smaller stans are even rarer then Mongolia, see for yourself.:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/mn/

i am a yörük and you don't even know that we were at war with mongols
anatolian turks are descendants of oghuz turks, our ancestors were ottomans, seljuks and göktürks
not mongols or turco-mongols you autistic german
saying turks are mongols is like saying russians are swedish

Everyone has been at war with everyone you fucking retard. And you're not a Yörük, I am. You're the Kurdiest Kurd I have ever seen.

I even have Mongol aquaintances and can tell you first hand that Mongols and Turs overlap culturally.

Historically Mongols and Turkic people have always been closely connected. There's a reason why most successors of the Mongol Empire are Turkic.

Lying Kurdish PKK supporting cunt.

No Yörük would ever argument like that.
They'd just either laugh and go on about their business or see those people as children, because that's their matrix.

Nomads don't give a fuck about society. They only care about their business. Only Kurds and central Anatolians are fucking retards meddling with other people's affairs trying to make everyone allahu akbar.

>this is a 99% muslim country, hevval
No you fucking idiot. THIS IS A TURKISH COUNTRY. Fuck you with your Kurdish islam Kurd tradition bullshit.

Ugh... don't tell me you're also a Tengriist.

How is that related?
Are you stupid?

I like black metal also

daily reminder that turks in germany are not actual turks but kurds from eastern turkey

Who is this semen demon?

They were already degenerate, gypsy

Communists killed all the shaman elders in central asia and all the ancient wisdom got lost. They lost their identity and culture.

We need WW3 to hit the reset button soon.

You're the Kurd, you nigger. I'm the only one promotting and understanding Turkism. You already are tainted by Kurdish thought forms while I was able to remain clean in my time capsule.

North East there are such Turkic elders.

He'll just send Guangzhou niggers up north for cultural enrichment

>resim02.png

Even 'resim' is a non-Turkic word. How on earth could you claim that you are Mongoloid, sir?

such delusions are signs of Identity problems

I am a Mongolian living in Germany.

Is listening to Kpop, watching Korean soaps, and dreaming of living in the west (including South Korea) degeneracy too? Because that was the impression I got of the teenagers when I flew home last time.

Btw, Mongolian BBQs and grills aren't Mongolian in the slightest. We Mongolians don't grill our meat, we usually boil it.

turkish is pretty pure, especially after all the language reforms that started in mid 19th century

Which were based on Yörük Turkish.
They only replaced the adminsitrative language with what people spoke already.