Syrian Refugees

Hey Sup Forums, so I really only lurk but I have two questions for you guys.

If you could bring in Syrian refugees without the threat of some sort of 'trojan horse', would you be welcoming to them? Why is it easier to survive a war than it is to be accepted into the world?

Also, keep some things in mind:

1.) Jordan, Canada and Lebanon all accept hundreds of thousands of refugees yet there are no terrorist attacks.

2.) These people survived being barrel bombed by their own government.

3.) The threat of ISIS isn't even half as severe as the threat of government forces. They're being killed in war zones that were once neighborhoods by the government that once protected them.

4.) Only a small fraction of refugees are 'able bodied men'. Most are widows, orphans, children and parents.

5.) The California and Florida terrorist attacks were committed by residents and citizens. Not refugees.

6.) Refugees have actually been able to move here, just not in large amounts. And yeah, there aren't any terrorist attacks. They come to flee from terror, not inflict it.

My opinion is that if politicians spent less time being afraid of refugees (fear mongering) and actually worked towards creating a careful way to allow only good people into the county, then it would save the lives of many Syrians.

((Refugees))

No they can all die desu.

>FSA facepaint

nah, get out cunt

I really, really, really would like to unironically put a bullet in their heads. It's gotten to the point where I view anyone non-white as a potential invader and enemy.

We've for a fiesty offensed little weeb here eh?

Your country accepts them with open arms though.

Take the children. Leave the adults to fight for their own goddamn country.

They are white though. Their race is white. Their ethnicity is Syrian.

How about they fight for their country instead?
You know instead of fleeing to the west to make it an Islamic shit hole like the one the left.

I'd let some refugees come into my home to culturally enrich me (pic related).

It's hard to fight against barrel bombs and chemical weapons. Weapons of war crime. They do what they can, you have no idea what they're going through. They don't wanna leave the homes they built. But they flee for their lives.

No muzzies are fucking scum,
Also turkey is perfectly safe enough.

1. Lie
2. Mostly Lie
3. Irrelevant
4. Complete Lie
5. ???
6. Nice Logic you retard

>Only a small fraction of refugees are 'able bodied men'.
Objectively untrue, question disregarded

Do you not realize that there are Christians, Atheists, Yazidis being persecuted? Not everyone is Muslim. That's a hasty generalization on your part. You're logically wrong so I can't take you seriously. And Turkey does accept refugees FWI.

I don't think you've done your research. All of this can be backed up with actual facts. I feel like you're just cherry picking what you want to hear. Now that's ignorance to the fullest extent.

Dude shut the fuckup you have literaly no idea whose coming and to where they are heading.
the percentage of actual fleeing syrians is below 5%.

Just shut the fuck up. syria is safe enough either, why do you think theres literaly 95% iliterate uneducated unlearned dudes coming here? the normal, sane people stay there and fight.

This is one dedicated troll

Come on even an australian is calling you out on your bullshit. Everything i said is true.

1. Canada didnt accept that many refugees. No Terror attacks in Lebanon? I dont even

4. I mean .... you're just trolling with this, arent you? 70+% of them are male, more than 50% are between 18 and 34. Just looked up the official data ...

The programs that vet the Muslims to resettle say only 2% of their case load is single able bodied men soooo yeah goodbye.

Wow someone sounds so so angry at the truth.

None of the """""people""""" in OP's pic are white. Everyone just look a bit fairer when young.

Don't get fooled by their innocent looks, because pic related is what they'll spawn once they're in your country.

>small fraction of refugees are 'able bodied men'. Most are widows, orphans, children and parents.
but thats wrong you retard.

There's been nothing about a terrorist attack in Lebanon this year. Refugees live in camps, they don't assimilate and then go and commit acts of terror.

Most Syrians are Nordic looking. These were some of the first results I've found.

>Only a small fraction of refugees are 'able bodied men'. Most are widows, orphans, children and parents.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, only 2% of the casework are single men.

my fucking sides

also why shouldn't we build refugee camps directly in Syria and create a safezone in cooperation between NATO and Russia, so that people are safe from both Assad and ISIS?

>Most Syrians are Nordic looking

Do you have facts to present? If so you're irrelevant. Are you really aware of anything? Or do you simply believe what you wanna believe?

I couldn't give a shit from what environment they come from. The only thing that matters is whether they are here to stay or not. And currently politicians have shown no interest in making them leave, since they design policies to involve them in the labour market, or offer them language courses.

Maybe it's different in the USA, but over here islam and non-western immigration is associated with general disrespect, ghettofication, or bottomless pits of welfare expenditure. Is this the fault of the migrant community who refuses to partake in our society, or the fault of the native population who wants nothing to do with foreign elements? Probably both, it's sort of a vicious cycle or self-fulfilling prophecy, but in any case it serves as another reason why multiculturalism simply does not work.

I treasure the lives of my family, friends and neighbours/countrymen more than the lives of some Arab, African or Afghani kid. When the presence of an immigrant population comes with a net drain in the quality of life of my community, I see no reason why I should invest in their security or happiness.

If you want to convince me to care for these people, there needs to be an absolute guarantee that no citizenship is granted to any of them, not even to the babies they are having inside Dutch refugee centers.

the extremely vast majority of "refugees" are single men aged between 20-30.
I have yet to see a refugee woman or a kid

I HIGHLY DOUBT those are refugees fleeing their country? Fear mongering with a photo that's anything but credible. Wow so well dressed, must've been the chemical weapons? Must act as a detergent. They sure do clean up nicely.

Oh wow ONE PHOTO YOU GOT ME THERE BUDDY. And yeah you played yourself because no matter how tan they are they're still technically considered white.

I hope he bashes your head open with a brick faggot

GAS THESE CUNTS

A complete and utter fucking lie, you dont even get fugees, I see them daily.
How can you be such an ignorant shithead?

also please answer this

Show us sources faggot

Do you not see the photo..? Have you seen UNCEF or other refugee organization's videos? Obviously they won't publish those photos in mass media, you gotta look into the actual reality of it.

You got it, they are not fleeing, they are marching towards free money and easy lifes.
Economic bottom feeders.
All the "good" ones are staying where they were born and belong and try and fight.

Yeah that's why many IS jihadis come from Australia. Like Abdullah Elmir, his fine ass was an Aussie. SOOO yeah continue on heartless bastard. Don't cut yourself on that edge.

>inbred Arabs
>white

kill yourself

> canada
> hundreds of thousands of refugees

YOU FUCKING DUMB RETARDED FUCKING IDIOTIC FUCKING MORONIC DUMBASS

No, why should i be punished for their shitty way of life? Let them all die off and i wouldn't care

And we stuff these Muslim degenerates in a fucking offshore prison when they come here. They have to respect the white man or they die in prison.

FEELS FUCKING GREAT

Wow didn't know being a victim of being bombed out by their own government was a shitty lifestyle choice.

Literally not a single white looking person on jewgle when typing "syrian people". They all look like inbred cavemen with an iq of 75.

Everyone is white!

I don't need to see any pictures. I visited Germany a month ago and I saw enough refugees to get an idea of who they are.
And they definitely aren't women or kids.
Also why not do this with refugees?

You simply cannot determine the entire nation of Syria's skin color with two photos. And like I said they are still white either way buddy.

This is argentinian-tier delusion.

THEIR COUNTRY IS SHITTY BECAUSE THEY ARE SHITTY
LEAVE THEM IN THE DESERT

Because Putin would TOTALLY agree to that. No way, he's just as bad as Assad. How about everyone stop freaking out over ISIS and focus on Assad? That's certainly help.

Desertion should be punished by death.

Justin Trudeau doesn't think the same so your opinion really doesn't matter.

Girl in the upper left is cute.
Sauce?

Haha so does eating at a cafe and attending a rock concert :)

He can definitely be pressured into accepting such a deal.
If the US pushed to build those camps and mass media focused on it, Putin would either have to agree or be painted as a monster who does not care about refugee lives, and media image is very important for Russia, since their relationship with the West is already strained.

Also why don't we send some refugees to countries such as Saudi Arabia?
Same culture, same ethnicity and rich enough care for tens of millions of refugees.
Why not? Are they racists?

Dude they're fucking sand niggers. That's not a tan

>statistics from one anti-Assad faggot in his English house

I wish Assad and Iran killed every Sunni piece of shit, the world would be so much better. Based Assad is trying but it just isn't enough.

fire up the ovens

Yes. If they are not dirty and adapt to society.

>If you could bring in Syrian refugees without the threat of some sort of 'trojan horse'
How does that work? European expats living in Syria?

Sand nigger is an invalid race try again boo :) and they are STILL considered white. Get over it.

Wow you got all the girls that immigrated to Europe from Syria in one picture

>4.) Only a small fraction of refugees are 'able bodied men'. Most are widows, orphans, children and parents.

Well, most people who have just survived war are willing to do what it takes. They're taught before resettling into other countries that becoming self sufficient is of most importance. They are willing to learn English, and do what it takes to be accepted. This what I've learned from a class of refugees coming into the US btw.

They all are though

It's all the same. You can't judge them based off of looks.

How can you defend your generalization?

>also why shouldn't we build refugee camps directly in Syria and create a safezone in cooperation between NATO and Russia, so that people are safe from both Assad and ISIS?

Exactly. Turkey was calling for this for years to do it next to the Turkish border. US didn't agreed. Germany was supportive of the plan...

And btw Russia is attacking Syrian people just like the Syrian government. The first goal of the Syrian government is to displace the whole population the oppose Al Assad then take election with democracy and win it.

OH yeah, I seriously think the richer Arab countries need to step up and take in refugees. Of course! And yes, it's ideal but that is a good plan to keep survivors within Syrian borders. It's a bit idealistic though.

This is basically Syria in a nutshell.

If they can't even stay and fight for their own country, or at least stay and help fix it when the war is over, then they don't deserve to be in our countries.

What about the women and children? And their fathers? Should they be torn apart from family just to fight?

>try again boo
Are you black?

>How can you defend your generalization?
Through pragmatism. It may not be a 100% accurate tool to use, but it is without a doubt an effective one.
Yes, there are plenty of good-hearted, hard-working immigrants. But what makes you think the 'good' immigrants are worth protecting? When 80 percent of Somalians are dependent on welfare in my country, what makes you think the 20% percent that aren't leeches are worth keeping? When 20 percent of British muslims admit they would not report a terrorist to the police, what makes you think the other 80% is worth keeping. The damage this 20% can do to a society ultimately negates the good the others could do.

Do I want to live in a safe, free and prosperous environment? The answer is obviously yes. Let's say a group of people knocks on my door for help. Let's say 75% of this group will be grateful for my help, and will live in accordance with a lifestyle that my community follows, contributing to it as well. 25% however will put their own interests first, leeching of benefits, committing crime, or just acts like an piece of shit in general (i.e. cling to their own customs that would ultimately making me feel like a tourist in my own homeland). Are the majority worthy of my acceptance, when the minority that comes with them will destroy everything I hold dear?

The last 50 years of our humanitarian societal strategy have shown me I have no effective method of separating the wheat from the chaff. I can't exclude the bad stock, because I have no way of knowing who might be a good or bad muslim, or who might become 'bad' in a generation or two. Therefore any sort of open-mindedness on my part will ultimately lead to me or my community's destruction.

Ultimately, I don't care that there are good immigrants, because the bad ones have such a negative impact on our society they undo all the good' their group could potentially contribute. The future of my family is more important than the future of theirs.

It's all about the lolis. We're all pedophiles here. The world is full of pedophiles.

>they are STILL considered white.
I actually know what you're trying to articulate but you're incorrect. They areally extremely technically considered "Caucasian" but that doesn't mean white. White means from europe

They literally live in the middle ages.
They don't obey any rules.
They rob and they rape.
They are scum and should be left in scum countries.

Nice way to try and make a wash of yourself being a pedophile by calling everyone else pedophiles, faggot.

no. white means Caucasian.

No because more than half are not feeling war and are just economic opportunists. If there was a way to guarantee that only real Syrian refugee families who would go back after the war was over would get refugee status, then maybe

I want a loli harem too.
Just to have tea parties and shit though, until they get older.

Nope sir I am not. Do blacks even know what the Syrian civil war is?

White means Caucasian but Caucasian doesn't always mean white

So what if I'm a pedophile? Fuck you.

Ahmed leave

Even Amerindians are considered Caucasian. They are far from white, though, except for the fact that they were thirsty for godly Euroseed once the Portuguese and Spaniards got to them.

they all need to go back and the kurds need to go back to iraq

So what are they then? Huh?

You clearly haven't read about what's going on in Canada with regards to the refugees.

i am willing to accept women and children.
no need for cowardly men who would rather run away in shame than stand up and fight for their people.

The other way around you dip

>No attacks in Lebanon and Jordan
There are attacks almost every fucking day there

Ahmed? Hahahaha it's funny cause I'm neither Syrian or Muslim SOOO ya.

>Chemical weapons
>Report from the Syrian Observatory
>Based in Britain, Kike run
>Kikes n Syrians still technically at war
>Britain part of the coalition to topple Assad
Yeah, definitely no biases there