Anti-Americuck Thread

Why are ameficuck soldiers such pussies?
How many will kill them selves tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gW4AOknNLn0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War
youtube.com/watch?v=rLHU-_OhT8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Calm down Pakistan. You can't even beat poo soldiers.

saved

>Why are ameficuck soldiers such pussies?

says the goat fuckers who use IEDs to do all the work

>not fighting smart

suck a frog Paki

wow, its niggerstan. A worse place to live in than poo in loo land

>niggerstan
Pakistan will suffice.

Idgaf,
Serves them right for drone striking civilians every chance they get. You sign up and blow your fucking brains out, it still won't cover the carnage they cause around the world.
>oh noes, I actually saw some killing that wasn't on tv
>I'm so tortured
>kerblam, dead

Neto I need Pakistan! thanks bro. U have a timestamp?

The realisation they've been fighting pointless wars for the jews hits some of them very hard.

Suck my freedom cricket nigger

>How many will kill them selves tonight?

It's up in the air. What's known is their will be a sharp increase in in PTSD vets shooting their neighbors for letting off fireworks

>use IEDs to do all the work
that does not even makes any sense you fat fuck.

most """veterans""" are the bottom of the barrel scum of society who had no better job opportunities in life so they had to join the govt. subsidized military industrial complex to act as a grunt/human meat shield

for the few that actually want to protect us, ironically they are being forced by the jew and corrupt politicians to fight their wars for profit for them, and will be turned on us, and yet they still obey them blindly

When the real war against the kikes and mudslimes starts you'll see what real american warriors look like

yeah i'm sure the anime watching fatfucks of the alt-right will show us all what a real warfighter looks like lmfao

>still believing in the """alt-right" meme

You've fucked your cousins into near mental retardation as an average IQ.

They have some of the worst trained soldiers of any first world nation.

Watch them cry when their enemy actually fights back. Supposedly these are US marines which get worshipped as gods by americans.
youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4

Now watch regular British infantry under mortar attack. Notice nobody screaming like a little bitch or begging god to save them.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gW4AOknNLn0

C U C K

There is no reason to be such an edgy faggot. You're making fun of people who died alongside your countrymen in the same war, its pathetic and shows more about your character than those soldiers valor. Now go watch Restrepo and the stoicism of the soldiers.

All this map shows is that powerful empires dominated the surrounding nations so thoroughly that their genetics closely match that of the great power. Fuck it's even correlated by time: USA and USSR most pure with power most recent, China and Europe semi-pure with great power but in the past, and Africa never had any civilization nexus at all so it has no purity.

you ungrateful paki, if not a bomb that they gave you, your country today would not exist.

US army is made up of fags, transvestites and degenerates who can't get a real job.

No it doesn't, that's some Jared Diamond level geohistory. Its shows the commonality of cousin marriage in Islam and Hinduism.

we only got the "bomb" in the late 90s. What was keeping alive before that?
unlike some faggot union, we did not got broken in to 20 different pieces.

White males killing themselves in masses? Lets talk about femenism.

right? That's the pussy US army is today, they surrendered and the guy even admitted it was because he didn't want war lol

>a picture of a frog meme will make up for the fact that I'm a shitty person

>"The infidels are committing suicide by the hundreds on the gates of Baghdad."

I guess he just got the place wrong

Your video is of men who are a lot older than the Americans. The Americans were 18 years old with little to no experience in war or life. The Brits lived it up and the Americans barely even got a breath of life

>Sup Forums
>alt right

Says the country who makes war films all day long so it can laugh at people dying

*cringes at you*

Shoo shoo roach

even parting we are the biggest country in the world, and you had been a mountain bomb niggers, so by them remained.

None of them realise that. How many people outside of Sup Forums and Stormfront recognise the Jewish menace?

I'm not talking to you roleplaying as a country you edgy fag, I'm calling you out as a shitty person.

Oh wow you really turned my beliefs around *fucks your mum*

>mountain bomb niggers
faggy union could not even beat mountain bomb niggers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War

Actual American military serviceman with an actual explanation here.

The problem is training. Soldiers from other countries are put though rigorous and lengthy training, and are taught how to tolerate life in the fray. Whereas a majority of the American military is put through a cheap, short readiness-based curriculum, with only specialized groups within the military receiving hardcore training.

America's military is largely career-based, and higher-ups have no idea how to train men to invade countries anymore, which is pretty much day one stuff for other countries.

Basically, our military sucks because we're too comfortable. Too civilian. Too used to a privileged life away from active warzones. They send out kids who grew up within arm's reach of everything they could ever need into hell on Earth, and they come back fucked in the head because of it.

I'm totally convinced now.. We were horrible over there.. I mean you guys killed 4,500 of us. NIOCE!!. We were only responsible for 1.5 million of you dead fucks..

>our military sucks because we're too comfortable
>Too civilian
oh yeah I'm sure that the problem.

>Eeeeenjoooy it while you can Pakiiiisssssstaaan
>Ussssshehehehehehe!
>Ukekekekeke!

Better than being a nigger Muslim retard.

>22 a day without even lifting a finger
don't worry, we'll get there... we'll get there.

>American
>calls someone a shitty person

Haha, oh wow!

Why is nearly your entire population inbred? Psychopathy and cousin fucking is a common thing there, your country will never rise out of its decline into the shitheap of history.

>faggot keeps using the same meme over and over again

why are american vets so messed up anyway? i knew a guy in artillery that said he needed counseling and he never even saw a dead body

i don't think they're even sincere about it there must be some sort of incentive, or do people literally join the army thinking they won't potentially kill somebody? what the fuck

>British
>replying to an American

literally senpai notice me

I can smell you from here.

Of course you'll go. You HAVE to go!
Ushekekekekekeeeeeh~
Sssssay goodbye to your homelandsssssss~

Because its the most obvious thing about your country? Your few intelligent and capable people come here or to Britain, leaving the genetic cesspool behind. Your entire thread is the same meme, you shit skinned faggo.

If something's upsetting you call MEDIC really loudly over and over so they know to patch up those emotional boo-boos

Keep up that attitude. Spread it around, to the whole country. We'll see where that gets you.

>he is still using it

fucking keked hard.

Americans use pity as a lucrative opportunity to receive benefits. Free drugs and other things.

It appears you think you're trolling an American which makes your little kangaroo cock hard, but I'm saying its moronic and shitty to make fun of the suffering of your allies, who fought and died with your relatives in the same war. It shows a really shitty character. Let's see if you can deny that reality with more cuntposting.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~
KEEP FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER!
GOOD GOY!
AMERICANSSSS! SEE HOW THEY SSSSSULLY YOUR HONOR?!
UUUUUHEEHEEHEEEEEEEE!
DESSSSTROY YOUR ENEMIESSSS FIGHT FOR USSSS GOYIM!
URUSHEEEHEHEH!

suicide will always exist, everywhere.

the real shame is that it can't be made useful. they should at least go out like heroes and clean up the streets.

Kind of agree. Our soldiers come home and turn into massive pussies. I don't think WWII soldiers had this high of a suicide rate. Truly a soft generation.

ok stop it guys. we are going to make him cry.
dont kill your self billy!

The guys that kill themselves are truly pussies. People in general that kill themselves are pussies.

But. Dead Muslims are always awesome .

Are you going to deny that your country is one of the most inbred and fucked up in the world? Have you ever engaged in an actual argument or use do you just use greentext like you used your cousin's butthole for pleasure yesterday?

You're the shittiest troll I've seen on here, which makes sense considering your very low average IQ as a race.

OYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYY, SHOULDNT YOU BE AT THE FUNERAL FOR ELIE WIESEL

>. I don't think WWII soldiers had this high of a suicide rate. Truly a soft generation.

Its because in WW2 was real enemy
but now murica kill terrorist created by murica too))
and children and woman

simple psychology

>Be Muslim
>Get tied to a rope and walked like a fucking dog

Top bantz

As long as they have excellent drone pilots they have nothing to fear. If they go all out they don't even need boots on the ground.

>wont get the signal
>is still using it
ok time to stop shit posting and get back to flipping burgers billy.

>be muslim
> Die

Stop acting like you'd fight for anything, fucking pussy muslim

>he lives in what is literally the worst country in the world
>rejected shit-state that even India wanted to get rid of
>completely homosexual, men fuck little boys constantly

>understandably, he lashes out at others not stuck on his layer of hell

You could always just kill yourself! At least that way you won't wake up in pakistan tomorrow. Think positive!

diddums

MEDIC
youtube.com/watch?v=rLHU-_OhT8g

Daily reminder that your daughters will wear daisy dukes and suck white dick.

TRIGGER ACHIEVED.

That's beautiful. A bunch of inbred Muslim goat molesters just annihilated instantly.

Moar dead Muslims please.

>Reason why Pakifags let US bomb the shit out of the country

>Be Pakistan
> USA Invades your country and kills a terrorist and his family in one of your largest cities
> Do nothing about it because you know you can't do shit

Hahaha!

Fuck that stupid kike
I am the MASTER HUMAN!
Jews are God's choisen people, surely!
However, one stands above the rest, I am a fucking GOD among all the people! A giant to the ants known as Goyim!
Look upon your shining God in awe and humiliation!
I AM THE FUCKING SHIT! ALL HAIL KING SHLOMO SHEKELBOIG GOD OF ALL!

No one cares about dead Muslims babies. I'm better than you. My life is worth more.

I understand Amerifats are bludgeoned with patriotic propaganda from cradle to grave but surely there are some in the military that have wised up to being jewped.

>Be little baby Palestinian muslim
> Die

You're very unintelligent. At least Australians are entertaining, if not complete cunts half the time.

Your countrymen died in the war with us. You make fun of people who died alongside your soldiers. What do you think you're accomplishing by believing you're making someone upset online? Yes, a sick thrill maybe, that's a very short pleasure to darken your soul for.

>shoot some children and dirt-poor farmers equipped with soviet era weaponry
>develop PTSD

>Its because in WW2 was real enemy

just look at all this beautfull sea of triggered fatties.

I could shoot up heroin on the side of the street in your country. What an absolute shit hole. LOL! Want some McDonald's, bud? I guess dirt and goat ass hole should suffce.

Case in point: US servicemen tend to be inexperienced and meagerly trained.

>kill yourself because you had to kill some backwards arse sand niggers
Kek

I honestly question how the mods havent done away with you. I know it's always you, too, you post the exact same things and act the same in every thread. Your here more than I am.proxy or not, Sad!

No, because you had to stop.

>hitlerfapper noise no need