Why are some Germans on int so incredibly hostile and antisocial when you ask them about their unique and interesting...

Why are some Germans on int so incredibly hostile and antisocial when you ask them about their unique and interesting culture?

Lets say you are going to visit Oktoberfest, if you ask any question about it you're a larping American that they berate.

Maybe they don't actually like their culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BzrutcswQvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germans are just angry and bitter in general. Worst posters on Sup Forums after the turks. Maybe they're the same people.

I find germans to be among the only bearable people on this site, generally more intelligent than most of you stupid faggots.

t. Hans Müller

I see the proximity is getting to you.

Yeah they tend to be a bit brainwashed in regards to their beautiful country. Its starting to turn around, real Germany will rise again.

There was like one post in that direction in the Oktoberfest thread, it's almost as if there's more than one poster/flag on this board

germans rarely leave their generals if you are serious ask your german questions there, you will get better answers

Because germans are subhumans.

>/deutsch/
>good answers

fetti was geht?

Probably because all that foreigners know about our culture is overblown, fake, tourist shit by now.
>muh Oktoberfest
>muh Neuschwanstein
>muh Berlin
>muh Heidelberg

Pretty much any German hates this shit.

>dfw Heidelberger

danes are subhumans

>unique and interesting culture
Only in Bavaria
>Oktoberfest
The one is Munchen is for tourists, better to go to small village fests

>oktoberfest
Imagine how would someone from a flyover state react if I asked them about Disneyland

Are you German? If yes: how often have Asians asked you to take a picture with you on the street?

Almost everybody goes to Disneyland or Disneyworld when they are kids

>Pennsylvania Dutch
>ancestors are mostly from villages around Heidelberg
>now realize Germans just think I'm a Disney-tier tourist for wanting to see it

but-t m-muh h-hermitage........

Insecurity, they fear said thread will quickly devolve into a antigerm shitfest and they attack covfefe

I mean asking a literal hick from bumfuck, colorado

Not as much as they used to maybe 10 years ago. Once played football with a nip tourist group in the castle, that was nice

>yup, ain't never been there myself but I sure find that little fella funny. That uhhh... that mickey mouse fella, yeah. Funny lil' rabbit there

He probably went there, you used a bad example
I think everybody I know has been to the one in California or Florida, I've been to both

No its because Germans are annoyed of American's muhhh heritage or either it devolves into a shitflinfing thread wl because americans early get offended by light banter
Just change your flag to non Anglo one and you will get better answers

I Love oktoberfest. youtu.be/BzrutcswQvI Are oktoberfest in Germany same as this

>americans early get offended by light banter

Saturday there was 7 america hate/fuck america threads and 2 america hate general threads (all at the same time in the catalog), I don't think people can tell the difference any more

Its not like it is unjustified

oh, of course, all started by people that have never been here and know nothing about america, makes perfect sense

It's like that in every country you goddamn idiot.

Do you think Spain is all bullfighting and people dancing stupid dances from Andalucia ?
Do you think Portugal is all Fado ?
Do you think France is all baguettes stupid hats and accordions ?

Ever heard of
>Let me tell about your country
You mobilised that shit, what goes around comes around

>Do you think France is all baguettes stupid hats and accordions ?
That's objectively all France is though.
Plus arrogance

yes
yes
no

>>Let me tell about your country
we get that done to us more than any country on Sup Forums, you tards are obsessed with us, you need to ask questions not tell us shit

We will think more of you if you actually visit those villages around Heidelberg, especially following the Neckar eastwards is beautiful.
And if you speak pennsilfaanisch deitsch you might even understand our dialect

Kek.

You get the point though.

>we get that done to us more than any country
There are so much shart in mart pictures, shooting etc, its difficult to believe its just a rare occurrence

all same pics in every thread
many people many cameras, think about it

Well, how often have you seen people asking French for the best baguettes?
No how often do faggots post about Oktoberfest?

I have never seen an European with sharts 2bh
It's like it's an American thing
What i just want to say is that you shouldn't throw wit stones in a glas chamber since your country is really really strange, and since americans don't stick to this advice they get bantered much more often

geh mal zum Kaufland

I saw many disgusting things in Germany that I never saw here
I wouldn't be bothered to start a fucking thread about it

Heidelberg is nice, but there are more beautiful cities in Germany. When I'm old I want to retire in South-Germany if possible.

Habe vor ein paar monaten nen typen mit tanga gesehen, sonst war ich nie wirklich zeuge von skurillen dingen in Supermärkten, obwohl ich fast täglich im aldi bin

Ja, ich hab ettliche Pfaelzer begegnet. Sie sinn braave Leit