Remember when Mike and Jay used to do conventions?

Remember when Mike and Jay used to do conventions?

Neither do I.

spineless shits, imagine if Trump had stopped making rallies because people called him a pussygrabber and whatnot, he wouldn't be POTUS

>being a sociopath who is incapable of feeling remorse or shame is what we should all strive for

Is that really her?

>implying Trump didn't wasn't remorseful

Pussy ass bitch detected

>didn't wasn't
you fucked up bigly

When is Jay going to come out

The reason for that is they don't want to be surrounded by you creepy manchildren.

Mike dumped her, and now she's a cashier?

What about their children?

They're probably scared of their fanbase now.

Their best friend is a creepy manchild.

>they don't want to be surrounded by you creepy manchildren.
oh the irony

trump's a narcissist so if anything he's probably overcome with shame

he's just in denial about it, and comes up with excuses to explain what he did

>tfw that nerd got to touch Mike and Jay

Yes.

Conventions are not really worth it, it's the same overpriced garbage at every one, the same costumes, the same background music.

The only reason to go is to meet somebody you idolize and stand in line for three hours to have the privilege of paying for an autograph that you need to pay to get verified.

>you pay to get in
>you pay to stand in line
>you pay for an autograph
>you pay to have that autograph verified
>you pay for crab legs
>you pay your falcons admission fee
Plus fucking travel expenses and a hotel assuming you don't live across the street from fucking Madison Square Garden.

I don't blame them.

Not fat enough

Gee I can't imagine why.

I like how they think they're above all that fedora autist shit even though that's their main audience.

They are above it. What's your point?

>They are above it.

Not really. They aren't great critics. They're just amusing internet comedians with inflated self-images.

>inflated self-images.
What have they ever said or done that would give you that impression?

Then how do you explain these two and Josh?

No fucking way

Chris is a long time friend, but they do mess around with him quite often in BotW.

Jack is a barnacle sjw clown who embedded himself, I get the feeling Mike and Jay don't wanna feel like they're being rude or else they'd have told him to fuck off already.

>Chris

What's this fucking channel's appeal?

>Jack is a barnacle sjw clown who embedded himself, I get the feeling Mike and Jay don't wanna feel like they're being rude or else they'd have told him to fuck off already.
Or, you know, theyre all friends.

fuck, I find constantly confusing Rich Evans with Chris Evans when I type their names.

Mike strikes me as a bitter asshole though, like he's not just playing a part when he does some dry humour, Jack is the polar opposite of that, so it doesn't make much sense that they'd get along.

no, it cannot be

It's like watching B movies with friends if you had friends to watch B movies with and actually appreciate them

>like he's not just playing a part when he does some dry humour
Wow you take their comedic personas this seriously huh?

Do you also think reality television is legitimate reality?

There's numerous instances of Mike "breaking character."

whos kids are those ?

>I've never had friends irl
Thanks for sharing, user.

Jack's

>he's jealous of a successful billionaire

>living vicariously through a celebrity here

saggitarius