Redpill me on the fed

Redpill me on the federal government
Why does it even exists? Why is it needed?
I know it's power grabbing but what are their original intent and what powers they should keep?
Why can't the states just do their own thing?
Happy 4th of July btw God bless the USA

>Redpill

LMAO good post my good sir, upvoted

Well, for starters...

>on the fed
don't call it the fed. the federal reserve is called the "the fed" even though it is not part of the federal government. i hope you see the issue with blurring these lines

the federal government's role should be handling interstate infrastructure, controlling our currency (which they surrendered to the federal reserve which is not part of the government), foreign relations and upholding the bill of rights. everything else should be left up to the states such as social issues like gay marriage and the legalization of pot

They're a big organization

And how do they get away with power grabbing? Because they did legalize gay marriage if I remember correctly

>And how do they get away with power grabbing

Well there was once a human piece of trash named Abraham Lincoln. He utterly crushed any state's ability to leave the union. So now you have a goverment whose power is above the states and the states cannot rebel. The result is a federal government with unlimited power.

That makes sense, but how do they excuse it? Or do they just do whatever the hell they want with little to no resistance?

>Why can't the states just do their own thing?
It used to be that way. Gangsters used to rob a bank in one state, murder a few people in the process, and then just drive over the state border and be completely free there.

They can literally do whatever the hell they want. Their power is limited until they say it isn't. The feds bully ranchers off their land to make it Bureau of Land Management land. The thing is according to the constitution congress doesn't have the authority to create an organization such as the BLM.

One of the major offenses that sparked our revolution was the British searching houses at their leisure. Today I could get a swat team to break down anyone's door without warning by just an anonymous phone call. The list goes on and on, our federal government is much more tyrannical than the Monarchy ever was, the only thing stopping people from removing it is that it would probably be one of the bloodiest wars in history. Conservative estimates are around 600k dead.

Do you think a peaceful revolution or a reform are possible?

No. The bureaucracy is too extensive and the country is too divided. How do you have a great coming together when you have people from all over the globe in your country? There is no American people anymore. The country has been turned into an international shopping mall. A government gets set up for a specific people at a specific time. Blacks and browns won't overthrow the state that allows them to rent-seek off of whitey. And the type of government that the different peoples would try to set up would be so wildly different (compare europe, Africa, and South America) that it would all end in bloodshed or balkinization anyway. The US has been utterly destroyed and only bloodshed will restore it, sadly. I wish I had been born 60 years ago.

It's original purpose is lost with all the changes that have happened.

God damn it, every thread leads to the fact that a race war is badly needed to fix America.

get in the fucking oven schlomo

I know how you love Goy killing themselves, when this isn't a Goy problem but a Juden problem.

So kill your alites I hold no loyalty to diaspora kikels only to my countrymen.
And no, I'm not for Americans killing each other but racial separatism needs to be achieved somehow. I don't see how you can achieve it peacefully, please enlighten me.

If we deported sacked and silenced every Jew we could easily pay all the niggers and beaners their way off.

By silencing anything with a slightly Semite demeanor and then negotiating with community leaders of each ethnic group, or individually paying them.

The WASP identity of civic nationalism (think of the British who fought for the crown or the republic, not for british people) and the new outlook of Reagan and Thatcher types of a country being a vehicle for the economy, rather than the other way around, was always going to end like this. Our people were sold out for GDP. Just another lesson for the history books. I wish I could live forever to see if we take the Middle east route of all becoming mongrel rape babies or if we take the Europe route of getting pushed into a corner and purging outside groups from the land.

Or a Great Awakening

>great awakening
It's simple, ignore all opposition, enforce a complete shutdown of Jewish voice, and then go ahead and with the supporters start paying foreigners to leave.

you care too much about what your enemies think.

You are ignoring ideologues who are already indoctrinated as if there are no self hating WASPs in the USA. I know you'll say the Jews did it but it doesn't change the fact that the damage is done. Also I look like the kid on the left more than the kid on the right so you might miss a whole lot of Jews when you're doing your cleansing.
Don't get me wrong though, I'm for executing traitors and cancer no matter what their race is.
You might still be reborn, don't lose hope. You are a fairly young culture and you can heal yourself in the coming reincarnation of nationalism.

You are ignoring ideologues who are already indoctrinated as if there are no self hating WASPs in the USA.

I ignore them too and move on with those that wish to have a 100% European society.

I use their will and complete the goal, enemies of this are irrelevant.

If a traitor wants foreigners he can have foreigners, in special xenon-philliac zones.

And as a claffified xenophilliac

classified

Yeah, good luck with your miniscule amount of people who will be demonized by every news outlet and fail to achieve anything.
Maybe instead you should convince the rest of the Europeans that a homogeneous society is better?
What you are describing will lead to a small collective declaring a new country if anything.
The right way to do it is to make the whole public realise that racial separatism is beneficial, both blacks and white, and make them want to not associate with each other. That's the only peaceful way at least.

This is simply unionism, no new country being declared.

A party for a 100% European America, they send funds I use them to create policies to remove non Europeans.

Use them to hire educated people that are pro-restoration for various sectors which are dominated by opponents of this such as the media.

How will you do it, just start a party in a two party system? Who exactly will send you funds? What will you do when the CIA plants terrorists in this party? What will you do when the media will label you as a Nazi and nobody will admit they support it? How will you shut Jewish voices exactly? What makes you think that the existence of this party will not lead to a race war regardless? You're gonna pay minorities to leave, where will they go? What will you do with those who stay?

A minority came here for money, they will leave for money.

You would leave for money.

Why would they leave for a sum of money when they can get welfare for life AND special privileges?
If I would be a USA citizen I'd cut my own cock off and eat it before abandoning my country

How will you shut Jewish voices exactly?
Telling the people to not tune into any Jewish media.

>If I would be a USA citizen I'd cut my own cock off and eat it before abandoning my country
Not really.

You mean the people who watch Jewish media? You wouldn't get enough people while they will demonize you to 90% of the nation who watched TV.
Maybe you would you weak faggot, because money is the only thing you value. Are you sure you're not a kike?

The vast majority of minorities here came only because of the economic situation of the U.S, if they were paid more they wouldn't care where.

Great fucking plan, have fun sport

If I was offered a million dollars to leave the arbitrary region I was in, why wouldn't I take it?

America doesn't exist or has meaning with minorities, in fact in their own countries they accept bribes against the interests of their own people.

You would take it because you are unpatriotic and have no value to your homeland. If you think the USA is an 'arbitrary region', fuck you. Also, you can't give a million dollars to every non euro in America you retard.
A lot of those minorities were born there and have nowhere to go, too, and other countries will just not accept them. And, some of them will be patriotic and will still stay. And welfare for life is more valuable than a million dollars.
Your plan is really really retarded dude, I'm pretty sure you're more of an infantry type of guy, leave the planning to people who can follow a logical chain.

In fact you didn't even articulate a plan yet, just some fractions of what seems to be a plan, and a bunch of buzzwords.

Tell me what does the USA mean to a minority.

There are hispanics and niggers who feel fondly about the country but that is besides the point.
Here's the point - you don't have enough money to bribe them all, even if you do their current deal is far, far more beneficial, even if it's not they do not have any other place to go to.
I'm talking about those who were born in the USA, obviously.

>If you think the USA is an 'arbitrary region', fuck you.
To a minority it is arbitrary.
About what "country", about this government?

We can build them areas in other countries that are close to their race.

>We can build them areas in other countries that are close to their race.
I get it, but it would be much easier to come to an understanding that blacks and whites do not work well together and then to just give them a piece of land(like you de facto did with the indians) that they will voluntarily want to move to so they could govern themselves. Paying them to move to Africa or some shit won't work.

Federal government Total Direct Revenue $3.3 trillion
Black or African American 37,685,848
Asian 14,465,124
The Hispanic population of the United States 55 million.
In 2010, 27.4 percent of blacks and 26.6 percent of Hispanics were poor

2010 Poverty Thresholds, Selected Family Types

Single Individual

Under 65 years

$ 11,344

65 years & older

$ 10,458

Single Parent

One child

$ 15,030

Two children

$ 17,568

Two Adults

No children

$ 14,602

One child

$ 17,552

Two children

$ 22,113

Three children

$ 26,023

I'll offer 20k that's double what they are making and a quarter of the black and Hispanic population.

Not really, you declaring something doesn't make it so.

paying 37 million African Americans 20k would only cost 740 billion dollars.

We can send them to Brazil, South Africa, Nigeria, Namibia etc.. they will be welcomed with open arms bringing a combined wealth of 740 billion dollars to the place of their choosing.