Jared Diamond BTFO?

Why didn't Africans learn to ride horses when even MONKEYS know how to ride?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk
slate.com/blogs/quora/2013/09/04/can_zebras_be_domesticated_and_trained.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is pretty fucking sad, actually.

What the fuck is wrong with Africans? seriously... it can't just be the lack of neanderthal genes. That seems too simple.

inorite?
not even elephants -- Africans had elephants.
Even poowindaloos ride elephants.
Sad.

nigz r dum

Huh?
No it's sad because the monkeys know the niggers will catch them and kill them and eat them/fuck them really easily and their only shot is to try to ride the warthog.

I don't think its sad tbqhfam. I think the monkeys, if they died, died heroes. They did what their enemies could not do. They proved their ancestral line was superior. Monkeys were the master race of Africa that day. Based monkeys, totally heroes.

Zebras taken straight outta african savanna look pretty unfit to be carrying people around, though it is nothing a few years of selective breeding couldn't fix.

Not really, a simple genetic deviation can go a long way.

But yeah, africans are more closer to apes than homo-sapiens. We can almost call them proto-human.

What is this?

space x, lateral landing from orbit

played in reverse?

Which animu is this from?
Looks classic.

>a few years of selective breeding
I'm pretty sure that's what happened in the case of the zebras you see, and the horses Europeans have always had.

No horses in Africa. They had zebras, but zebras are harder to domesticate than horses.

White people have successfully domesticated zebras so make of that what you will.

nope. took a lot of failures to get it right though

No it is landing on an ocean drone platform

>africans are more closer to apes than homo-sapiens
I think Africans are the result of our ancient ancestors INTENTIONALLY fucking lower primates -- reverse evolution.

gunbuster
its really good

I have no idea friend.

Probably a gundam anime, I just liked the webm nice animation and colour.

no horses in africa and zebras are untameable

/thred

African Americans finally have a scientific achievement..Sup Forums BTFO

where can i watch this without it being sped up?

this is what South African whites are capable of and are doing right now, by the way. Elon Musk is African. Compare that to the niggers that are about to burn Johanessburg to the ground as we speak.

See
A little bit of selective breeding you would have domesticated livestock

>zebras are just wild horses
>whites tamed them
>blacks never even invented the wheel or basic algebra
?thred?

that looks really fun

>africans are more closer to apes than homo-sapiens
africans ARE homo sapiens you fucking nigger.

also, there's plenty of camelriding as well as horse riding in north africa, for example. not sure about the midde/south

So, if the true ancient Egyptians were black...
then explain this image?
Negroes blow the fuck out.

HUH, didn't know Elon Musk was a nigger..

Quite an amazing microcosm of human cultural and societal differences

my gift to you:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk

Now we know what caused the great Emu war.

You made a claim and it is clearly false see Jared Diamond just said that shit because it fit his narrative. It is false.

Thats the joke

slate.com/blogs/quora/2013/09/04/can_zebras_be_domesticated_and_trained.html

LOL FUCKIN SWEDEN
go back to sucking Ahmed's cock, Sven

Than an ostrich you idiot. Emu's are far more Kawaii desu

it's not a joke if you have to explain it

God laughed on that day, and so did I

>africans ARE homo sapiens
Barely, they still have a lot of physical traits like that to apes. A lower count of brain folds, higher levels of hormone secretion to skull shape.

It seems that the further humans strayed from Africa the more they developed.

>North Africa
The berbers are basically Arabs who race-mixed with black Africans, so that doesn't really work as a counter-example. Everything north africans do came from non-blacks.

Narrative...Its bullshit.,,There is a picture of domesticated Zebras in this thread...I've seen one at a petting zoo..Kill yourself

Africans did learn how to ride horses, though.

Numidian cavalry was the most feared and tactically useful unit of the ancient world. Without them, the Roman empire wouldn't have grown to the extent it did, may not have even survived at all.

Its not my fault you didn't know Elon Musk was from Africa

There is very little sub Saharan African in Egypt's genome..They were Arabs

Northern Africa yeah, there were chariots and all kinds of crazy ancient cavalry battles

Elon musk =/= African

Not the most logical assumption to make.

>zebras are harder to domesticate than horses
Says who?

>White people have successfully domesticated zebras so make of that what you will.
Exactly.

>Nigslime rapefugee detected

There were some Europeans and some Sub Saharans but the vast majority of the population were Arabs...There have been hundreds of DNA tests on mummies

I'm talking about riding horseback, not chariots. And they're Africans. Albeit North Africans, but Africans nonetheless.

Ancient Egyptians, except for a tiny minority near the last dynasty, had any Arab or African DNA. They were mixed with ancient semites and western Europeans. The same with Greeks; ancient Greeks were predominantly extinct subspecies of Eastern european with some semitic DNA. Hannibal is a great example of ancient semite phenotype.

How does Jared Diamond explain this?

How did nomads from a desert wasteland with no resources conquer vast territories and bring the superpowers of the ancient world to their knees?

>(((Jared Diamond)))
Was there any doubt?

>Emu's are far more Kawaii desu
If there's an emu beside you right now, give us a sign so we can send help.

>There have been hundreds of DNA tests on mummies
Take a close look at those. THe modern genome is very different from that population, despite distant relation. Many peoples from Egypt to Eastern Europe are essentially bred out at this point. By the 3rd crusade the last ancient population were wiped out or subsumed by their neighbors. Almost the entirety of the ancient world has been erased and re-colonized by different genomes, multiple times.

I don't understand why when people talk about domestication of the Zebra, they don't seem to remember that Wild Horses would have had to be wild at some point too. Burchel's Zebra and Quagga should have been easy for Africans to domesticate.

kek

Grow up.

Like everything in Africa, they were more violent and lower IQ. Same with the elephants. Can't domesticate anything in Africa senpai. Even the "horses" are dindus.

With the simplest ideology that has ever gained acceptance.

There is one God and Muhammed is his prophet

Becoming a masochist cuck is not the definition of adulthood, Swedebro.

You should be careful of the Jews using the coastline effect when describing DNA..

Even though Greece was conquered by muslim's only 10% of the genetic material in Greece is non European according to the massive 23 and me study

>according to the massive 23 and me study
Do jews own 23andMe?

Neither is crying like a little bitch.

>slate.com/blogs/quora/2013/09/04/can_zebras_be_domesticated_and_trained.html
There you go. Proof positive of delusion and their feeble attempts at damage control
>Push narrative
>Got BTFO, like it was annudah Shoah
>Apply more delusion and mental gymnastics
>Claim victory, even though their BS didn't change anything and they're still BTFO

Saying Grow up is a dead give away that you are underage

You should both shut the fuck up and ignore the flags.

> 19 seconds of shit transforming

Are you shaming that poor manlet for being brave enough to cry around brown skinned Muslims? I consider that terribly brave, and you're a cishetshitbigot, user. You should go whip yourself in your cuckshed for that moment of arrogance. Our soldiers engage in tactical emotions, unlike your racist schoolchildren, faggot.

>Saying Grow up is a dead give away that you are underage
No it's not. Grow up.
>Our soldiers engage in tactical emotions
Your soldiers are pathetic.

It is...Only the young even think about age.Be honest you're under 20

>when americans start fights over petty shit with other countries on Sup Forums

Uprevise that number to 135

I guess I can doubt them and go with historical records but the test say Greeks are Europeans. Their skin tone is most likely a result of their warmer climate

>Only the young even think about age
Proof?
>Be honest you're under 20
No. I'm older. So I already proved your hypothesis wrong. Ouch.

>yfw 100 years from now niggers will claim elon musk was black

kek

Are you a woman?

Why do you care? Are you some fat american virgin living in your mom's basement? You gonna start white knighting soon?

Fin kyrka.

Im just wondering if you are trying to mother people on Sup Forums because youre a woman...If so I have an idea...Why don't you stop destroying the Swedish ethnicity instead you disgusting swedish fucking whore

That's gonna make a great mosque, sven.

>Why don't you stop destroying the Swedish ethnicity instead you disgusting swedish fucking whore
Why don't you worry about the american ethnicity instead. Oh wait, there is no distinct ethnicity in America, you're all mongrelized trash. Also, it's funny that you call me a swedish women whores. See pic-related.

>That's gonna make a great mosque, sven.
So is this.

I just wanted to point out that African's trained those monkey's (it is a tradition in that tribe) to ride wile boar to death because riding animals is dangerous and pointless when you can train dumber animals to take the risk.

It will never become a mosque you kek.

There are kings burried there with countless artifacts, its protected by law.

America is a fucking colony its not where European ethnicity are made..The only place on planet earth Swedes are made is fucking sweden

>its not where European ethnicity are made.
We know. It's where mongrels are made through miscegenation.
>The only place on planet earth Swedes are made is fucking sweden
Sweden, Norway, Iceland and Denmark are homogeneous, so you're wrong.

Yes, good little swedecuck. Bow your head to American superiority.
Your laws are racist and you're oppressing those innocent migrants. Make it a mosque you bigoted hick

Your interracial birth rate is 10 times what are is....And you're suppose to make Swedish people..I'm sorry that living in one of the nicest country's on earth is so oppressive and that the world expects you to make more swedes.

blatant troll and b8

young black men kill off all animal life as well as crops

Sweden is the opposite of homogeneous...It was the most depressing place I've ever visited what you people are doing is a crime against humanity.