My boyfriend just uninvited me to his family's 4th of july festivities because his grandma died

My boyfriend just uninvited me to his family's 4th of july festivities because his grandma died.

What do?

I feel lost, as an American.

Are you a woman or something you stupid faggot?

His grandma just died, give him time for fucks sake.

faggot

fuck you fag

no stay away from my ass homo

i dont do butt stuff, i'm pure and a Christian

prude

Did he cancel the festivities or uninvite you specifically?

both

i have no idea if the family is still meeting up. I think his dad probably just nix'd the fag son thing.

now im gonna be drunk all alone since i can't get with my actual family

fucking faggot

>Are you a woman
Look at op's pic, hosey manwell.

fucking gas yourself you subhuman mentally ill cocksucking subhuman

all you wastes of organic material are the same, cancer

i hope trump deports the gays

>THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE

First step to feeling American is to get a gun. Then you can look down its barrel as you pull the trigger faggot.

i just came to your post

i'm gonna poz up pepe

Honestly, he isn't worth it. Dump him, and start training for the next crusade instead.

I work at night tho. What do. I just want another twink bf who isn't crazy. I feel like that isn't possible

I can be your girlfriend. Skype?

why would i want a gf. I've already been cheated on. Women are evil....just tindersluts for my amusement

Listen to me. There is a very close chance right now that Clinton will win. And if she does, muslins from both europe and that dark continent will pour in. They will kill you. Its time to start using all your free time to train your body and mind.

lol your boyfriend sounds like a he-bitch.

do you know what board you're on?

if you are gay, i think you will like this website

>>>www.reddit.com

your welcome faggot

Do you know what you are speaking with?

Have you ever met a fat and un/fit/ gay fag?

We are like the last bastion of the spartans....

What is this?

It will take will power and concentration, but you will find it liberating. And after the slaughter, you can be a twink instead of a bear.

Yeah. I've met lots.

Post your boipucci or shut up OP

im a top u slut

Then fuck off

>4th of july festivities

>day
>month

wew America make your mind up

He wants to fuck his cousin instead of you user. Dump him and be my boyfriend instead. My cousins are all in jail and live hundreds of miles away.