Alien Covenant Trailer: The Last Supper

>www.alienlastsupper.com
Final trailer I think, get in here

OMG I REMEMBER THE DINNER SCENE

shit thread. could have just posted the youtube link. ill make a better one dont worry op

it is the youtube link fuckwit

no shit. fuck all that work when you can just hit play from here. where do you think u are newfag?

Does anyone have any hope that it won't be shit

Oh well; do what you want I dont give a shit lol

are they really sending gays on a colonization mission

Definitely gave me a sense of dread when the girl started choking. Clever callback to the first ALIEN film. Shame the comments are full of hate on the film.

Sam Waterston's daughter is ugly, she needs to stop being in everything.

>down the wrong pipe
>i've got your back
>the trick is not minding it hurts

Is this gay robot ever going to stop with the sodomy quips? Worse than C3PO!

>Definitely gave me a sense of dread when the girl started choking. Clever callback to the first ALIEN film.

Don't we already have a thread for this?

Wait Franco is the captain?

who the fuck casted this movie

NO THANK YOU SCOTT

Why wouldn't they? I doubt the intention is to populate the whole planet the old fashioned way.

>Franco
>McBride

Why? They will just be a distraction, I hope they are just box office draws and die early on.

gay detected

After seeing Prometheus I can't get hyped over this bullshit
Ridley Scott is over the hill, all of them are over the hill. Always trying to do something different because somehow they've outgrown their earlier works.. Suck my hairy dick.

Time to support some of the young bloods, I'm tired of taking the bait from these pretentious old farts. Screw them

Franco is the original captain, and in the last trailer it looks like Crudup becomes the new captain before they even explore the planet. So presumably he dies immediately, probably complications from his sickness and cryosleep.

McBride looks to be there for a while unfortunately.

>Colonization spaceship
>They have a gay couple

wut

Prometheus was written by an fresh up-and-comer, and that story fucking blew. Ridley was not the problem with Prometheus. In fact I doubt the movie would be a good as it was with someone else.

I think we outta discuss the bonus situation

Watch the documentary.

The story was good, then Ridley got Lindelof to cut out the entire story.

What documentary?

The 3 hour making of Prometheus documentary.

hell no, no hope at all. ridley is terrible and the writers of the film are also terrible writers.

sure the movie will look pretty gud, but i've heard the monsters are shit. shouldve stuck to regular xenos. anything without giger is shit. giger had so many books of drawings to take from and yet they go with generic crap.

so we're down to ze actors. franco (who dies pretty early on). mcbride who hasnt done a serious role ever (and based on this trailer is just doing his "loud asshole" again).

and then ole fassbinder as two seperate robots. well, i liked fassbinder as david. i thought he was the best written character of promehtush, he had a full arc even.

but yeah 2 hour movie with no-names and bad dialog. yikes.

produced by fox, makers of such hot garbage as AVP and PREDATORS.

rip alien franchise.

and no, neil bloomkamp can fuck off too. his last couple movies were shit, d9 was a fluke.

bring back Jean-Pierre Jeunet , alien 4 (minus the retard hybrid) was pretty fukkin good. characters, dialog, realism, WHATS IN FUCKING SIDE ME quotables, actors, setting, etc.

dont get me wrong, i'll watch it at home with my crab legs just to see mcbride in a horror. who comes up with that idea? its like casting richard pryor in JAWS or something.

you're doing god's work user, bless you