What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

his faggot son

>that episode where Niles dresses as Martin and creates a huge fucking awkward scene

You can really see that AIDS is winning here.

thread/
he wanted a lil slugger he could play ball with, watch the game, throw back a couple of beers
instead he gets too pretentious faggets and cant fuck his hot wife cause shes dead

Who was truly in the wrong here?

>sons are both wealthy psychiatrists and at least one has a decent sex life

you really couldnt ask for more as father

eddie, he was a bit of a cunt to frasier lad

which one has a decent sex life?
Frasier went through entire seasons trying to get some tail, and Nile's entire arc is about wanting to fuck a girl he cant get

They toned down Marty's shit attitude quite a bit and made him more likable. S1 Marty was a real piece of shit.

relative to you, frasier had an outstanding sex life

Came here to post this.

wew ed

I
AM
WOUNDED

lol I forgot how much of a prick he was at the start.
He didnt laugh or crack a single smile if i recal

Frasier boi fucked three in a row one weekend

the dude was an absolute cunt the first season

theyre pretty much different people entirely by season 3

Frasier

wife cucked him then died

>tfw lost twenty pounds eating only tossed salads and scrambled eggs

>yfw his actor is a fag

>Want to start watching Frasier, but I'm scared im 2 dumb

Is it really that bad?

No satan, it's pretty great and them being assholes is usually the punchline of the joke.

You'll never understand the witty banter and genius insight to the human mind, but, you'll probably enjoy watching Roz.

CRANE?

It makes sense from a character standpoint though. He had just broken his hip and lost his independence at the start of the show, but over time he gets used to his new situation and goes back to being a normal friendly ass hole.

No, Scarecrow!

Even if you don't get the specific reference, the punchline is usually just that Frasier and Niles are pompous elitists.

Same, I saw it as him being ashamed of his situation and taking it out on Frasier.